Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Void Chronicles: One's Desolation

The Void Chronicles: One's Desolation

Postby Indinera » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:15 am

THE VOID CHRONICLES: ONE'S DESOLATION

$9.99

Image Image

This is a brand new game by Soul Narrative Games.
Please note this is a different type of game, more focused on horror, and with shorter length than usual (2 hours, according to the developer).

SUMMARY:

In the esteemed estate of the Cichy mansion, there seems to be a rift within the household. However, one day Adele Cichy tells her daughter Liridona she has set up an arranged marriage with a prince named Nathaniel. Everything seems to be going well between the two of them until Liridona hears something she shouldn't have from the prince.
So, can she escape from Nathaniel's grasp or will she succumb to his persistence?

This game is a horror adventure game with scenarios where your choices can lead to Liridona's escape or demise. This game will take about two hours to complete.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: The Void Chronicles: One's Desolation

Postby Rabbit » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:52 am

I'm in the library, where Dreven is supposed to meet up with Liridona's projection. He's laid her body on the table, found a mouth that wants an apple, but can't seem to do anything else. I see the 'jump' icon on one of the bookcases, but can't get Dreven to jump up. I've tried facing different directions, tried pressing space enter and z, tried turning dash off and on, tried closing and re-opening the game, still can't jump. Is this a bug, or am I doing it wrong?
Rabbit
Mercenary

Re: New RPG: The Void Chronicles: One's Desolation

Postby Rabbit » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:43 pm

I have also tried redownloading and starting afresh. Still stuck at the same place. Oh well, shame on me for trying a game that nobody else was playing. :(
Rabbit
Mercenary

Return to Games from other Developers