Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elohim Eternal

Re: New RPG: Elohim Eternal

Postby ZuluKat » Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:39 pm

I finally got to finish the game and the religion part was written well As a game I thought it was beautifully made. Soundtracks were so beautiful. It's definitely a game that makes you think about how religions play a roll in the genocide of humans as with any warring nations that believe their belief systems to be true in their own minds. I am looking forward to the next game. Time is limited and hopefully it will be a bit off in the future. +::Thumbup
ZuluKat
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Elohim Eternal

Postby rue669 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:03 pm

ZuluKat wrote:I finally got to finish the game and the religion part was written well As a game I thought it was beautifully made. Soundtracks were so beautiful. It's definitely a game that makes you think about how religions play a roll in the genocide of humans as with any warring nations that believe their belief systems to be true in their own minds. I am looking forward to the next game. Time is limited and hopefully it will be a bit off in the future. +::Thumbup

That's wonderful! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for playing and engaging with the content. I definitely tried to give it a more adult and thought-provoking theme than what is normally seen in a JRPG.
rue669
Peasant

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers