Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elohim Eternal

Elohim Eternal

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:51 am

ELOHIM ETERNAL

$14.99

Image Image

This is a brand new game by George Alexandros.

SUMMARY:

Play the role of Joshwa Asa, a soldier blindly devoted to his gods, and who is on the verge of losing everything he’s trained for. To make himself worthy to his superiors, he takes on a mission to infiltrate enemy territory and obtain a sacred code that could bring humankind closer to their Makers. But when secrets long buried are unraveled and a deadly cult will do anything to keep them hidden, Joshwa must question his beliefs and find the truth before the gods send flames of mass destruction.

Explore a vibrant world where ancient religions fuse with technology in this 10-15 hours character-driven JRPG. Master deep turn-based combat as you battle with divine magic against beasts with mecha parts. Embark on a grand adventure to retrieve the sacred Babel code needed to come face-to-face with your Gods.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Elohim Eternal

Postby ZuluKat » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:30 pm

Hmmm...played demo. Very interesting story. considering the research put into the game and no mention of the Book of Enoch? I was a little perturbed but that's ok. When delving into religions all aspects would be nice. So many questions came to mind while just playing demo. Yes, I think too much sometimes +::biggrin
But the game is beautiful and the battle system played nicely. I'll give this game a go. Will write more after I finish game.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:09 pm

After going to Oak and going back to Golan to enter it brings you to his mom's villa inside. Glitch? Can't continue game.
thanks in advance.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:56 pm

I would've like to play this on my time off, oh well... I thought comments would be answered quickly or at least some kind of response. +::sos
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:11 pm

ZuluKat wrote:I would've like to play this on my time off, oh well... I thought comments would be answered quickly or at least some kind of response. +::sos

Asking the dev, gimme a bit of time! +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby guiba » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:23 pm

Dommage on ne peut pas jouer avec la souris je n'ai pas acheté le jeu ... :(
guiba
Peasant

Postby ZuluKat » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:41 am

Indinera wrote:
ZuluKat wrote:I would've like to play this on my time off, oh well... I thought comments would be answered quickly or at least some kind of response. +::sos

Asking the dev, gimme a bit of time! +::Thumbup

Thanks Indy!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby rue669 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:28 pm

ZuluKat wrote:Hmmm...played demo. Very interesting story. considering the research put into the game and no mention of the Book of Enoch? I was a little perturbed but that's ok. When delving into religions all aspects would be nice. So many questions came to mind while just playing demo. Yes, I think too much sometimes +::biggrin
But the game is beautiful and the battle system played nicely. I'll give this game a go. Will write more after I finish game.

Thanks! While the Book of Enoch may not be directly quoted in the game, rest assured it was definitely used as part of the research for the overall story. If you are interesting in scholarly research on the Book of Enoch, I recommend the book Reversing Hermon: https://www.amazon.ca/Reversing-Hermon- ... C85&sr=8-1

ZuluKat wrote:After going to Oak and going back to Golan to enter it brings you to his mom's villa inside. Glitch? Can't continue game.
thanks in advance.

This is a glitch in the game. It has been fixed and I sent the patched version to Indinera. Sorry you ran into that!

guiba wrote:Dommage on ne peut pas jouer avec la souris je n'ai pas acheté le jeu ... :(

Yes, sorry, no mouse usage.
rue669
Peasant

Postby ZuluKat » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:14 pm

Thanks Rue. Studied 40 yrs of religions, magic, etc. Will look into the suggestion when I have time. :)
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:31 pm

Uploaded. Thanks +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby rue669 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:57 pm

ZuluKat wrote:Thanks Rue. Studied 40 yrs of religions, magic, etc. Will look into the suggestion when I have time. :)

Then I think you'll like the game! And if you're down for some religious discourse after, I'd be happy to have that discussion too!

Indinera wrote:Uploaded. Thanks +::Thumbup

Thanks so much Indinera and apologies for that mix-up.
rue669
Peasant

Postby polarbr » Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:05 am

Guess I should have read the forum before buying this game. I find the religious aspects offensive and off-putting, so it's not something I'm interested in, but I've paid for it, so I'm just ignoring most of the text.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with the targets that are displayed when I'm in combat. Am I trying to hit the very center? Or a ring half way in? Or the outer ring? I see numbers that pop up in the rings too - that seem to be the same as the damage points. Can I get some help with this please?
polarbr
Wanderer

Postby rue669 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:31 pm

polarbr wrote:Guess I should have read the forum before buying this game. I find the religious aspects offensive and off-putting, so it's not something I'm interested in, but I've paid for it, so I'm just ignoring most of the text.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with the targets that are displayed when I'm in combat. Am I trying to hit the very center? Or a ring half way in? Or the outer ring? I see numbers that pop up in the rings too - that seem to be the same as the damage points. Can I get some help with this please?

Sorry you did't realize the game has religious aspects. I would've thought the title alone would've given it away. I don't recommend ignoring the text as the game's story is the main point of the game. If you don't mind me asking, what is it about religion that is offensive or off-putting (since...at least in Orthodox Christianity...is not at all the point...that's why they call it "Good News").

As for what you're supposed to do in combat -- there is a tutorial that plays on the first battle, but perhasp you skipped it as part of the text skipping. Basically you need to hit the confirmation key as the circle closes in. The closer to get to the middle of the circle, the more damage you'll do as a follow-up.
rue669
Peasant

Postby polarbr » Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:38 pm

Thanks for the tips about the battle target things.

As for the dislike of religion, I have my reasons and they're valid and personal. Certainly not something I'm interested in discussing in the forum. And I had no idea that it was a religious game from the title.
polarbr
Wanderer

Postby rue669 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:17 pm

polarbr wrote:Thanks for the tips about the battle target things.

As for the dislike of religion, I have my reasons and they're valid and personal. Certainly not something I'm interested in discussing in the forum. And I had no idea that it was a religious game from the title.

I understand.
rue669
Peasant

Next

Return to Games from other Developers