Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Demon Scrolls

Re: New RPG: Demon Scrolls

Postby MerryX » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:24 am

crawfors wrote:did you get the airship working then? lol

Yup, after I finished with Primagen it was very clear to go back to Jupiter and now the inventor is around.

LOVE the airship - it's a heady feeling rushing over the waves and dropping into formerly inaccessible areas. I have been carving my way through the Pyramid - some of the enemies are pretty tough and fast but I'm adjusting my battle strategy and gaining some good exp ;)

Currently my team is up to Level 38 and nearly 26 hours 8)

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:46 am

i'm glad to hear it! OMG The airship is a blast!!

i love the pyramid!! i spent a lot of time myself there!

you can also take that hard earned gold back to the merchant in monster town that sells elixirs :)

there are a lot of islands you can land on that will have unique monsters too !!!

oh my gosh and a temple also !! a lot of good stuff to find still!

you'll easily hit 30 hours hahaha
crawfors
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:25 pm

there are TONS of secrets all over the game--

but one of the fun ones--- ONce you get Verock in your team-
return to castle Grey and speak with King ALfred.

He'll give you a nice piece of treasure :)
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:23 pm

crawfors wrote:there are TONS of secrets all over the game--
but one of the fun ones--- ONce you get Verock in your team-
return to castle Grey and speak with King ALfred.
He'll give you a nice piece of treasure :)

Now you tell me!! Okay, I had managed to just finish the game and get rid of Primagen but I may have to go back to my last save to do another little swing around the map. One place I wasn't able to get into was the temple with the poisonous swamp just outside. It just wouldn't let me enter. I am assuming I am supposed to be able to get in?

Overall it was another GREAT adventure that took me around 32 hours (and I clearly didn't get to everything you have tucked away). I stuck with Wayland (48), Agrias (48), Nilah (47), and Layla (48).

Shane, it's always a treat playing your games. They usually run very smoothly and the battles are challenging but not crazy. There are always wonderful treasures and plenty of gold to buy supplies. I tend to use the weapons and armours I find rather than buy in the shops as they are better. The characters are interesting and the storyline is good. I just need to make sure I pay attention to what is said otherwise I lose track of what I'm supposed to do to keep the story progressing. It is easy to get lost in all the exploration and lose sight of the main game. That just means I find it really engrossing and a lot of fun +::clap

Thanks again for a great time,

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:02 am

Merryx I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your genuine support and i truly appreciate it :)

I'm glad you enjoy my games the way you do!

You are probably well aware of the effort and work that goes into making these so when people play & enjoy them that makes me very happy.

Of course this game was different from my others being 8-bit and I'd always just wanted to give it a try-- for me it was a real flash from the past and I was glad I did it.
Thank you for not letting the graphics scare you away because it was still a fun story---->

light on dialogue but that was by design! I wanted it to have that feeling.

Same reason I didn't incorporate crafting/alchemy like I have in my other games-- I felt it would have detracted from what I was going for in the creation of it.

So again ! Thank you

Shane/Wolfs Moon Studios

:)
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:47 am

Hi Shane,

I do appreciate the thought and care that goes into creating these games for my enjoyment and pleasure. I probably don't actually fully understand all the work involved as I don't design games but I can try to imagine - which is why I feel super respectful of the work you and other developers do.

And I learned my lesson with trying out the 8-bit graphics from a few other games that have come out recently on Aldorlea Games. A number of them have been fantastic +::YAY My earliest memories are of Kings Quest or the Perils (...of something or other) when I first got introduced to computer games so going a looong way back.

All the best,

MerryX +::lol
MerryX
Explorer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers