Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Fall From Eden

Re: New RPG: Fall From Eden

Postby catman3 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:08 pm

Downloaded again and was able to play to end.
catman3
Wanderer

Postby Hortkort » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:57 pm

catman3 wrote:Started a new game. Played Cadel first to end of his initial segment with Cain banished. Then switched to girl lead. She has gotten the Ruins cleared, but can't figure out where to go next. Door is sealed and transport is inactive. Where do I go next. How do I unlock the door? Discovered needed to beat the banshee to unlock the door. Played through all the way to getting both keys. I backtracked to Cadel's village but can't go north. Where have I gone wrong. I still can't go north toward shephards way. Where should I head next?

Maybe you slept in Cadel's house/bed? This is supposedly a one time (triggers the send off Cain) an not to be repeated.
Rest in the Inn if you need.
I had the same probleme, started off again from an earlier save point and after not sleeping at Cadel's could leave that village again.
Hope this works for you.
Hortkort
Peasant

Postby MerryX » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:42 am

Hi Del,

I have finished the game and overall I did enjoy myself although the many fixes needed was disappointing. I do expect there may be one or two but this seemed to be much more than usual so I don't know what was going on there? Hopefully by now most glitches have been found so future players will have a smoother run.

I took around 9:30 hours to finish (a tad short, I feel) with characters levelled up to Cadel (24); Skadi (24); Aldara (24); and Zathar (28). Thanks for fixing the access points in Shadowkeep - I knew it couldn't possibly be only the entrance, cellar and mezzanine level +::lol

Putting aside the problems which you were always very quick to fix +::Thumbup I was intrigued by the mapping and design with the different dungeons - it felt like a D&D board game come to life. It was fun having the two parties and switching between them. The story and graphics were excellent; music can't comment as play with sound down; enemies visible and do not re-generate. There was one part of the story I found a bit shocking
Spoiler: show
when Cain killed Diedre. I had been getting very fond of her as she had some very useful skills I would have liked to see in some of the others and I was already anticipating her joining the team. I suppose for the story it really drove home what a bad dude Cain was but still... +::cry

The battles were okay but as I commented earlier the TP was extremely slow to increase and then you lost it for the next battle. There was one piece of equipment in Shadowkeep at the end which helped retain TP but obviously that only helped one character (I chose to equip it on Cadel). I was never able to use some of the other bigger skills as you needed 100 TP (e.g., Zathar's Meteor). So I'd definitely recommend re-working that in the future - either accumulate TP faster and/or retain it between battles.

On the whole, I did enjoy it as it kept me interested and wanting to see what happened next.

Thank you for a different gaming experience
MerryX :)
MerryX
Explorer

Postby briony » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:02 am

okay I am in shadowkeep but cannot proceed as I am in the dungeon and there is a bridge I cannot cross so now stuck
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby MerryX » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:16 am

briony wrote:okay I am in shadowkeep but cannot proceed as I am in the dungeon and there is a bridge I cannot cross so now stuck

@briony - download the latest version and it's all fixed - including upstairs with more doorways to access +::biggrin
MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby briony » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:31 am

thanks have done that - now finished the game
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby TommyD » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:57 pm

Now I am just wandering aimlessly.

Guessing I'm about 1/2 done.

@ the Patriarch telling me I need to get the two keys in White Boulder Sanctuary and Undead's Lair - but I have no idea to get to those places.

From Immortal Sanctum can get back to Citadel, and from there to the Cave Ruins and whatever-path, but I can't find anywhere else to get to.

Can anyone help?
TommyD
Wanderer

Postby Del » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:49 pm

From the cave, make your way to Wealdstone, head north and make the way through the the Northern Highlands, you will be at White Boulder Sanctuary.

To reach Undead's Lair, use the portal in Wealdstone, make your way to the entrance of the Vault, there is an exit to the north, that will lead you to Undead's Lair.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby TommyD » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:04 pm

Del wrote:From the cave, make your way to Wealdstone, head north and make the way through the the Northern Highlands, you will be at White Boulder Sanctuary.

To reach Undead's Lair, use the portal in Wealdstone, make your way to the entrance of the Vault, there is an exit to the north, that will lead you to Undead's Lair.

Thanks Del, will give it a shot.
TommyD
Wanderer

Postby Nyx » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:33 pm

I am playing Demo with the girl first. I have completed the opening segment and transported to the town. Where do I go from here. I have searched all over.!!! Also, I have closed the game to write this question and can not get back in as there is a "Failed to initalize graphics" error message.
TY
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers