Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Fall From Eden

Re: New RPG: Fall From Eden

Postby Del » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:36 am

Hortkort wrote:I tried the demo, worked just fine. Then I bought the full version and now stumble upon some barricades, (like huge piles of grass or stones, that I can't pass.
It's a total disappointment, this game is not playable to the end.

Can you point to the exact location where that happens?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:17 pm

The game has been updated. For those who were having trouble moving foward in the Northern Highlands, please download the game again and the issues will be sorted out.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Hortkort » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:39 pm

Thanks for fixing this, I will try again now.
Hortkort
Peasant

Postby doublegun » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:09 pm

The game down loaded but will not launch. Message says Windows defender Smart Screen prevented app. from starting
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:33 pm

doublegun wrote:The game down loaded but will not launch. Message says Windows defender Smart Screen prevented app. from starting

I think you need to ask that not so smart defender screen to 'accept' the game.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby catman3 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:11 am

Also just downloaded full game to my pc. After install completed, game won't start, even running as administrator. No message from PC as to why. Demo ran okay to point where it said that full game is required to continue. I restarted and tried to run game as first action and was successful. Not sure why wouldn't run earlier. Playing the female first leads to a 3 person party when they find the hunter. Dialog suggests she is joining male led team. When you switch to the male team, she is there without explanation.
catman3
Wanderer

Postby Hortkort » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:49 pm

Finally made it into Shadowkeep, now I can't get into the cellar. Anybody else having this problem?
Hortkort
Peasant

Re: New RPG: Fall From Eden - Demo Won't Run

Postby joie » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:34 pm

Have downloaded the demo a couple of times and the only thing I get is the music. Nothing on the screen.

Windows defender is not on and my virus checker Webroot is allowing the game. But all I get is the music.

Please help

Thanks

Joie
joie
Wanderer

Postby Del » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:00 pm

Hortkort wrote:Finally made it into Shadowkeep, now I can't get into the cellar. Anybody else having this problem?

Cellar?
Can you send me a screenshot of the location, please?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:03 pm

catman3 wrote:Also just downloaded full game to my pc. After install completed, game won't start, even running as administrator. No message from PC as to why. Demo ran okay to point where it said that full game is required to continue. I restarted and tried to run game as first action and was successful. Not sure why wouldn't run earlier. Playing the female first leads to a 3 person party when they find the hunter. Dialog suggests she is joining male led team. When you switch to the male team, she is there without explanation.

I'm sorry you had trouble starting the full game, I don't see a reaon why that would happen. I couldn't reproduce that problem myself. I'm glad to know it worked itself out for you.

What you have reported has been fixed.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby catman3 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:18 pm

Got both keys and back to Cadell's village. Game won't let me exit to shephard's trail. Where do I go from Cadel's village?
Was wandering around and went into forsaken tomb. Found my party and Cain? left there and not moving. Also transport circle not doing anything.
Last edited by catman3 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
catman3
Wanderer

Postby briony » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:49 am

downloaded demo but will not open to play
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby catman3 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:53 am

Briony, try rebooting and starting the game immediately after reboot. That worked for me.
catman3
Wanderer

Postby Del » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:24 am

Hortkort wrote:Finally made it into Shadowkeep, now I can't get into the cellar. Anybody else having this problem?

This has been fixed, Hortkort. Can you please download the game again?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:25 am

catman3 wrote:Got both keys and back to Cadell's village. Game won't let me exit to shephard's trail. Where do I go from Cadel's village?
Was wandering around and went into forsaken tomb. Found my party and Cain? left there and not moving. Also transport circle not doing anything.

Why exactly doesn't the game let you exit to Shephard's Trail? Are you getting any kind of message?
Del
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers