Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Fall From Eden

Re: New RPG: Fall From Eden

Postby Indinera » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:55 pm

Okay, for anyone who had problems launching the game, I've redone the installer, please download it again and let me know if you see any improvement.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby catman3 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:11 pm

No explanation. Just can't go through arch to anywhere. Do I need to download again and reinstall. Should I uninstall first?
catman3
Wanderer

Postby Hortkort » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:50 pm

Del wrote:
Hortkort wrote:Finally made it into Shadowkeep, now I can't get into the cellar. Anybody else having this problem?

Cellar?
Can you send me a screenshot of the location, please?

I dont know how to insert a screenshot
Hortkort
Peasant

Postby Hortkort » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:09 pm

Del wrote:
Hortkort wrote:Finally made it into Shadowkeep, now I can't get into the cellar. Anybody else having this problem?

This has been fixed, Hortkort. Can you please download the game again?

Thanks.
I downloaded again. Made it one stage further. Now stuck again at little bridge befor door to my left. +::fear
Do you thing I got to download once again?
Hortkort
Peasant

Postby blumyst » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:31 am

Hi Del,
Thanks for the fix of the demo. Hope your feeling better. I didnt get to far with the
demo it was short but ok. Graphics are great and when the enemies were killed
they didnt stretch up towards the top like in a few other games.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:14 am

Hi Del,

I'm now at Shadowkeep and was able to go down into the cellar after I downloaded the latest fix. However, now I've been thwarted by the 2nd bridge I can't cross.

I also wanted to check that the room upstairs hasn't got any doors/corridors leading off? It doesn't look like it?

There is a lot to like about this game - the graphics, mapping, the game play, the story, characters, etc are all very engaging. But the issues some people have had with downloading and the access points being blocked are a bit of a downer. I'm also finding it incredibly difficult to accumulate TP to use different skills - I may not be playing correctly but the amount of TP needed for some skills is high and by the time I edge closer, the battle is over! And then you don't keep your TP for the next fight and have to start all over again... +::Dunno

Anyway, if you could fix the bridge I'd be grateful.

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby catman3 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:53 pm

I downloaded the game again. Still can't go north from Cadell's village. Went down through vaults and checked everything down there. Non-moving figures still left in Forsaken Tomb. Can rest on Exile Island or in Black Hollow. Cadell's bed no longer a resting spot. Inn in village works. How do I continue?
catman3
Wanderer

Postby Del » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:58 pm

Hortkort wrote:
Del wrote:

This has been fixed, Hortkort. Can you please download the game again?

Thanks.
I downloaded again. Made it one stage further. Now stuck again at little bridge befor door to my left. +::fear
Do you thing I got to download once again?

This has been fixed now, the rest of the dungeon should run smoothly.

blumyst wrote:Hi Del,
Thanks for the fix of the demo. Hope your feeling better. I didnt get to far with the
demo it was short but ok. Graphics are great and when the enemies were killed
they didnt stretch up towards the top like in a few other games.

Hi, blumyst. I'm happy to know you enjoyed the demo! :)

MerryX wrote:Hi Del,

I'm now at Shadowkeep and was able to go down into the cellar after I downloaded the latest fix. However, now I've been thwarted by the 2nd bridge I can't cross.

I also wanted to check that the room upstairs hasn't got any doors/corridors leading off? It doesn't look like it?

There is a lot to like about this game - the graphics, mapping, the game play, the story, characters, etc are all very engaging. But the issues some people have had with downloading and the access points being blocked are a bit of a downer. I'm also finding it incredibly difficult to accumulate TP to use different skills - I may not be playing correctly but the amount of TP needed for some skills is high and by the time I edge closer, the battle is over! And then you don't keep your TP for the next fight and have to start all over again... +::Dunno

MerryX

Hey, MerryX, thanks for the input.
I think can tweak with the TP a bit ot see if that improves. I'm glad you're enjoying the game. I have now updated the build and you will be able to progress further in Shadowkeep. I would be very happy to read your thoughts on the game after you finish it. :)

catman3 wrote:I downloaded the game again. Still can't go north from Cadell's village. Went down through vaults and checked everything down there. Non-moving figures still left in Forsaken Tomb. Can rest on Exile Island or in Black Hollow. Cadell's bed no longer a resting spot. Inn in village works. How do I continue?

I couldn't reproduce this, for some reason a switch must have been triggered in your game when it shouldn't, I don't know what caused that but I have implemented a "fix" for it, It will be available shortly and I'll let you know here.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:43 pm

Hi Del,

Thanks for the bridge fix in the Shadowkeep cellar. Now I'm stuck because I can't figure out where to go next?

As far as I can see I've explored Shadowkeep including the dungeons off to the side with the other transfer point (forgot what they're called but where people can transfer between places and levels). I can't see any other doors/access points to go though so I'm needing a bit of hint "where to from here"?

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Hortkort » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:10 pm

Hi, I am experiencing the same problem. Stupid bridge I can't get on.
And I do agree that this game seems to have way more problems than any other I bougth.
Hope the problem in Shadowkeep will be fixed soon, it's disappointing to not beïng able to play this one to the end.

MerryX
Hortkort
Peasant

Postby MerryX » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:36 am

Hortkort wrote:
Hi, I am experiencing the same problem. Stupid bridge I can't get on.
And I do agree that this game seems to have way more problems than any other I bougth.
Hope the problem in Shadowkeep will be fixed soon, it's disappointing to not beïng able to play this one to the end.

Hi Hortkort,
The bridge has been fixed now - it’s where you go afterwards I’m a bit stuck on.
MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby catman3 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:15 pm

Started a new game. Played Cadel first to end of his initial segment with Cain banished. Then switched to girl lead. She has gotten the Ruins cleared, but can't figure out where to go next. Door is sealed and transport is inactive. Where do I go next. How do I unlock the door? Discovered needed to beat the banshee to unlock the door. Played through all the way to getting both keys. I backtracked to Cadel's village but can't go north. Where have I gone wrong. I still can't go north toward shephards way. Where should I head next?
catman3
Wanderer

Postby briony » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:00 am

where is shadowkeep - have got both keys but now am stuck in Cadel's village and cannot proceed= help please
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Del » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:56 pm

Thanks for the bridge fix in the Shadowkeep cellar. Now I'm stuck because I can't figure out where to go next?

As far as I can see I've explored Shadowkeep including the dungeons off to the side with the other transfer point (forgot what they're called but where people can transfer between places and levels). I can't see any other doors/access points to go though so I'm needing a bit of hint "where to from here"?

MerryX

Can you redownload the game and try again, please? :)
There are side doors you are supposed to go through.

catman3 wrote:Started a new game. Played Cadel first to end of his initial segment with Cain banished. Then switched to girl lead. She has gotten the Ruins cleared, but can't figure out where to go next. Door is sealed and transport is inactive. Where do I go next. How do I unlock the door? Discovered needed to beat the banshee to unlock the door. Played through all the way to getting both keys. I backtracked to Cadel's village but can't go north. Where have I gone wrong. I still can't go north toward shephards way. Where should I head next?

I haven't be able to reproduce this myself but I have applied a "fix" for it just for your cause. If you download the game again, I believe you won't have that problem anymore.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:41 pm

briony wrote:where is shadowkeep - have got both keys but now am stuck in Cadel's village and cannot proceed= help please

@briony - yeah, that fooled me for a bit too! You need to go back to the Citadel, stock up as needed, and return to the main transition point in the centre of town. It will now give you a choice between the usual location and "ta-dah" Shadowkeep.
I would also recommend you download the latest fixes as there were blockages at Shadowkeep but they're now cleared.
MerryX :)
MerryX
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers