Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Eternal Eden

Re: Help reqd: Eternal Eden

Postby D-Squall » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:01 am

This is Aldorlea Forum, not the company that made Eternal Eden, you should go to the apropriated forum of Eternal Eden. It's created by Blossomsoft

http://www.blossomsoft.com/
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Huskyy » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 am

And you D-Squall,pretty please let the mods do their jobs,OK? :) But otherwise,you're right. :)
^My dress for Cloud Ball!Thanks trolls!:D

"Would you love a monsterman?
Could you understand beauty of the beast?"

"A wolf in disguise?Me?Oh no,no,no...I'm not even trying to disguise it."
ImageImage
Huskyy
Adventurer

Postby D-Squall » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Huskyy wrote:And you D-Squall,pretty please let the mods do their jobs,OK? :) But otherwise,you're right. :)

I haven't done anything wrong have I? +::O_o
Sorry.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby eridani » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:37 pm

We sell the games - or at least Indinera does - so people are fine to ask for help here though they can also be referred to the official boards there certainly isn't anything wrong with them asking :)

I can't help anyway sorry as I haven't played that one yet.
eridani
Ranger

Postby vanijane » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:37 pm

arindambag wrote:I was playing this game for quite some time. I completed playing the Ifrit cave stage. Talked with the king and queen at ifrit cave who helped in opening the Gate #2 to the dark world. But while going to enter the Gate #2, my game screen gets frozen. COuldn't able to move my players, but other activities like accessing Items , Skills, Equip, etc. are working

Plz anyone here help me

Hi, there! :D You can go to http://www.overcloud9.com for an Eternal Eden walkthrough. It's a full walkthrough of the game and it's very helpful. :)
ImageImageImage
vanijane
Adventurer

Postby over_cloud9 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 pm

arindambag wrote:I was playing this game for quite some time. I completed playing the Ifrit cave stage. Talked with the king and queen at ifrit cave who helped in opening the Gate #2 to the dark world. But while going to enter the Gate #2, my game screen gets frozen. COuldn't able to move my players, but other activities like accessing Items , Skills, Equip, etc. are working

Plz anyone here help me

I faced the same bug while playing.you need to reload the game and instead of visiting Gate 2 straightaway after you receive the quest from the Irfit guys,you need to do some other work (like bounty hunting or turtle hunting or anything else like buying or selling,etc).It's a game glitch and doing some other activity before going for your main quest enables you to access the gate then after.
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available! It has rpg elements, sidequests, etc where you can sail with your ship across beautiful ocean and battle with pirates. Click here to download.

over_cloud9
Mercenary

Re: Eternal Eden

Postby loof123 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:23 am

Does anyone have an savefile at the end??? I don't care if it is after beating up Rishi or before but please does anyone have one??? I read in Elder's blog that in EE:E the EE end save files will be used. Like importing. So does anyone have a save file??? Please. I wouldn't mind beating Rishi up too. I finished the game,though that was a long time ago and I lost my savefiles.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Tomas » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:26 pm

loof123: If you still need the savefile, here's mine http://www.fileserve.com/file/7gHakaA. It should be the one for export, I hope that I uploaded the right one.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby loof123 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Thanks a lot Tomas!!!!! +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY
EDIT:Nope sorry. Something wrong with server I guess... Could you upload it to anohter site? Or send it to my e-mail???My e-mail is in my profile page.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Tomas » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:08 pm

loof123: sent it on your mail.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby loof123 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Got it,thank you so much. And sorry for the trouble.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Tomas » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:42 pm

No problem, I was glad to help. :)
Tomas
Ranger

Re: Eternal Eden need help

Postby starangel » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

im stuck i found one crest but can t find the other one gaza woods the other one i found on a wall
starangel
Bard

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers