Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Arvale

Re: Arvale

Postby AuntIggy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. +:::| I wonder if I could tempt you into more episodes of......ummmm.........Hmph! I really like Dreamscape! +::heart I don't suppose you could find a way to come up with a sequel for that? I haven't completed it yet. I'm stuck in the jail at the moment, and no, I'm not behind bars....hehehe +::lol
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Spoiler: show
Someone else is lol

Anyway - you wouldn't want the third episode of Laxius Force or Millennium instead, would you? :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby AuntIggy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Yes, either would do, but of all your games I love Dreamscape the most. It's unique. :)
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Jaybot7 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:48 am

AuntIggy :)

We'll see how it goes. Don't worry, even if Treasure of Memories only lasts 4 Episodes... you can be sure that Duncan and co. will still have other adventures, perhaps just with a different title ;)
Jaybot7
Bard

Postby bodeia » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:45 am

ooohhh promises.... so we'll still get our wheelbarrow fixes too...... +::biggrin
Be careful if you make a woman cry because God counts her tears
Woman came out of a man's rib
Not from his feet to be walked on
Not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal
Under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be loved
bodeia
Ranger

Postby AuntIggy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:37 pm

I'm so glad you said that Jaybot7! I Would really miss Duncan and company and the wheelbarrows! I certainly do hope you continue to make these types of games for PC. You're very talented, with a great sense of humor and your games are very enjoyable and worth the money! ;) +::Thumbup
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Jaybot7 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:48 am

Aww... thanks for the kind words AuntIggy +:oops:

I'll do my best, and I I can only hope to keep making more games for those wish to play them :)
Jaybot7
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:51 am

With the fun we have falling off chairs from laughing so hard, we're definitely not letting you off the hook +::biggrin So how many weeks to the next one? +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby AuntIggy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 am

Just so you know Jaybot7 that with us older gals everytime we fall off a chair there is the possibility of a broken hip and the price you have to pay for that is more games to keep us busy while we're laid up in bed! +::biggrin
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Alikamou » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:16 pm

We sure get tetchy when we can't do something +::biggrin and waiting is extremely trying at those times +::biggrin But I have to admit...only enjoying the reasons for falling off the chair +::lol +::lol

so come on jaybot...any more goodies? +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Jaybot7 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:13 pm

You two are both cracking me up here so much, that I'm falling off *my* chair (okay, it's a couch, but close enough to a chair)! +::lol

As for um... other things to keep you busy um... try Broken Blueprint? http://jaybot7.com/blog/free-games I know some of you already tried it... but if you haven't yet, that should keep you occupied talking with torches (instead of Wheelbarrows) for awhile :)

Or uh... watch this movie with some entertaining conversations and interactions I did in a 3D RPG: http://jaybot7.com/blog/escape-from-hel ... play-video (view it in full screen by clicking on the little arrows thing next to the word vimeo on the bottom right of the window).

I'll check my archive of stuff over the weekend and see if I can find anything interesting to share ;)
Jaybot7
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:43 am

Hi Jay, I started playing Arvale about two days now, I just gathered enough money to buy the Rod from Grief, but I can't find someone tht uses magic to handle the rod, can you help me in this please? :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Jaybot7 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:29 pm

You bet D-squall! There is some random sailor in Dhierce who says he saw a mage blowing things up in the ruined town of Thimpote. So, let's go to Thimpote :)

Leave Dhierce and head south, back towards Arhaeldem. Head West from there and there is a ruined town (surrounded by dead-looking trees), go inside there and there is a maze, work your way through the maze and talk to a girl wearing a bunny suit everytime you see her (she is always next to treasure chests). After you try talking to her 5 times, she runs away into the pub. Follow her into the pub, there is a cutscene and she tells you to follow her, do so. Talk to her once again, she gives you a key to enter the school (save your game), and then head inside the school. There will be a boss battle and some story and then she joins your party. Now you have a mage in your party!

And there's a mini-walkthrough which can take you through the rest of the game here, if you need it: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3212&start=75

Hope you're enjoying it :)
Jaybot7
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Thanks +::Thumbup I do that. And thanks for the walkthrough. :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers