Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Last Heroes 3

Re: Last Heroes 3 is out!!

Postby D-Squall » Sun May 23, 2010 11:29 pm

I'll always use magics that hit all enemies, I get tired of can't escape those anoying enemies that run too fast.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Alikamou » Sun May 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Does LH3 have them, too? Oh oh... Better get going on finishing 2 before I jump on 3. Gotta go now +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby D-Squall » Sun May 23, 2010 11:56 pm

The enemies on LH3 are balanced, but you can escape.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Alikamou » Mon May 24, 2010 8:43 am

Good to know +::Thumbup Still trying to level up but it's not as bad +::biggrin Charas getting more interesting, too +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby D-Squall » Mon May 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Best of luck to you, as I said Last Heroes 2 is the hardest one. :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby forevermemories » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:19 pm

I also thought it was way too short. I took my time and finished it in less than 8 hours. The monsters weren't too difficult either. I was so looking forward to this chapter since I enjoyed the other 2 so much. There is one chapter left in the series to come out according to the developer and I am considering not getting it. At $12 per section, this one chapter was way too expensive for what you got.
forevermemories
Peasant

Re: Last Heroes 3

Postby Ricbyrne » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:22 am

I got sucked into this game and very disappointed in Last Heroes 3. $12 for 6 hours of play? I enjoyed Last Heroes 1, but last Heroes 2 was not so good! You had to fight your way into every dungeon and after you defeated the boss, you had to fight your way out. Not much of a story line in this series. IMO they could have combined the whole series into one game. I will finish the series but don't think I will ever play another Warfare Studios game. I have played just about all the games listed on Aldorlea and this one was very disappointing. It does have a good story line but fails at delivering it to where the player feels involved with the story. If my feeling change after playing the last game of the series, I'll update my post. But so far it's a thumbs down on this RPG game.
Ricbyrne
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers