Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Grimoire Chronicles

Grimoire Chronicles

Postby Indinera » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:46 pm

GRIMOIRE CHRONICLES

The debut release from Gongoria is Grimoire Chronicles.

Join Myra, a young witch, on a fantastic journey to save her best friend. It's not going to be easy - her world is at war, predators made up of an elite group of warriors that fight against magic users are fighting against all of the magical kind.

The game features 10 playable characters, with a compelling storyline for you to play. With twist and turns, betrayal, friendships and maybe even love this is a magical adventure for you to enjoy.

In addition to the main story there are over 20 Side-Quests to complete and over 15 Secret Areas to discover.
You also get to hunt for relics which give you special field abilities.
With an original soundtrack, great locations and more we hope you will enjoy the game.

Enjoy! :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Grimoire Chronicles

Postby RPGeez » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Of course I will play this RPG. I am always looking for more games to play. I am a big supporter of this genre and have been for quite some time. I like to see how different game developers put their talent into making an RPG for gamers like me to play and enjoy what is offered in my favorite style of a RPG. +::wizard
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby Apharel » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:09 am

For the ones having trouble finding the boy at Traills, from the inn head south and search in the back of the house, he is behind the edge of the roof.
Apharel
Peasant

Postby mipanda » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 am

is there a website where we can report bugs? cos there's a major one near the beginning of the game where falkirk comes along but it's not falkirk...it's verzus...and that part is hard cos we can't escape any battles and verzus's skills are really bad I'm not sure if it's intentional...but i don't think so xD +::fear
♥Lucky is the Boy who is his Girl's First Love, and Lucky is a Girl who is her Boy's Last One ... do you agree? ♥
mipanda
Mercenary

Postby Apharel » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:53 am

I'm already looking into that one, the website you can go to is gongoria.com
Please, do tell me about bugs, we beta-tested the game plenty of times... these bugs are coming as a surprise.
Apharel
Peasant

Postby Aggeliki » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:18 pm

i started playing the demo but after the campfire scene when a soldier walks in the inn, the game freezes +::fear i guess he is supposed to say something to the guy at the bar but nothing happens..it seems like a bug :(
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Apharel » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Yep, there was this bug, but it is fixed already, are you sure you have the latest version? Just re-download the file.
Thank you for playing, I hope you're liking it!
Apharel
Peasant

Postby Aggeliki » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:46 pm

well, i redownloaded the file but before the installation i get the message: the file contains invalid data :( and the installation doesnt start..
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Apharel » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Hello there,
I just would like to let you know that the new version is up, the boy is hidden behind the tree near the Inn and the girl near the city's entrance.

The bugs encountered after Asica Fort are already fixed, so please, re-download it, if you have troubles continuing the game please e-mail me at apharel@gongoria.com
Apharel
Peasant

Postby goodlady » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:36 pm

this game is really cute so far fun to play it has lots of surprises if you have proble during game Apharel is very quick to help you. make sure to let him know just how much you like game so he will keep making ones like and even better.
goodlady
Wanderer

Postby RPGeez » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:13 pm

I downloaded the latest demo. So far it is a nice RPG to play. Looks great and the story seems great. +::wizard
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby fanpankan » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:29 pm

hmm this game does not look bad, and on top of everything I saw that there is a world map +::wizard +::wizard +::YAY
Unfortunately (for me) LF Trilogy no world map and for me it is very sad and most major omission +::fear +::cry
Maybe I'll try this game after finish LF III of course +::biggrin 8)
fanpankan
Bard

Postby muddi1956 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Hi is there anyone who knows where the third relic (break through walls) is.Or any hints on where to find the relics.
Last edited by muddi1956 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
muddi1956
Wanderer

Postby semi1946 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:52 am

i still can't find the boy, he's not under the tree... +::O_o and i have tried going to the back of the inn and didn't work either... anyone can help?
semi1946
Peasant

Postby Apharel » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:24 pm

If the boy isn't under the tree it means you have an older version, please re-download the game file and he will be there. :)
Apharel
Peasant

Next

Return to Games from other Developers