Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sacred Soul

Re: Sacred Soul

Postby hcopter51 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Anyone know where the Merchant is that sells the Rare items??? I have just had Seven "repaired" and would like to find him before finishing the game....Thanks.... +::biggrin
hcopter51
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am

Aria tells you to return to the cities you've visited. I found him traveling outside the shops past Elund Plains. Once found, he's more than happy to set up shot on your ship.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby hcopter51 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Found the merchant,thanks..... +::Thumbup Was able to finish the game....Do I sense a sequel???? Sure hope so...Good game, well done and worth the money..... +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart
hcopter51
Bard

Re: New RPG: Sacred Soul

Postby dududs » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:14 am

Katya wrote:Hi all

Great new game this one..but its a lot of bugs in it....I have reached the area, I can't remember the correct name for it, but its a snow mountain. You are going inside a hole in the mountain and you come to a place where it goes dark when you go in, and then you see tracks..but...then I can't go anywhere..I'm totally stuck...Anyone else experienced this? Is there any patch or something to solve this? I can use the menu check everything else, but not walking anywhere....

Otherwise, thanks for a good game

//Katya

EDIT: Nvm it's solved now.

Hi Katya,

Please help me, i'm experiencing the same as you did. I'm totally stuck in the track, i think it was mountain "something" where we have to search for the leader of rebellion, in Joi-Hal territory.
Does everyone experience the same thing? or is it just me and Katya?
dududs
Peasant

Postby dududs » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:26 am

Hi All,

I'm experiencing the same as Katya did. I'm stuck in the mountain with the tracks. I can't move anywhere!!!.
I can check my status and everything, also save the game, but i CAN'T MOVE... +::sos +::sos +::sos +::sos
Please help... +::cry +::cry +::cry +::cry
it's frustating...
dududs
Peasant

Postby bodeia » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:04 am

I would suggest any errors like this be reported to http://www.oliveairgames.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=37
Be careful if you make a woman cry because God counts her tears
Woman came out of a man's rib
Not from his feet to be walked on
Not from his head to be superior but from the side to be equal
Under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be loved
bodeia
Ranger

Postby dududs » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:47 am

Hi all,

Problem solved... +::YAY +::YAY
it turns out i have to upgrade my version of the game to v.1.8
For those who have the same bug, just follow the link for oliveair forum above.
Thanks
dududs
Peasant

Postby johnboy412000 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Nice little game and im congratulating myself on getting to the final boss as there is no walkthrough as yet so had to suss it all out with no help.Have had a go at beating the final boss but hes a bit hard and im wandering about the Salara Savannah where the monsters give most exp and cash to level up a bit.I think my characters are at Level 35 or there abouts.I wonder what level is needed to beat the final boss.Getting a bit boring wandering about now.Game time so far about 7 1/2 hours.Still worth the $10 price tag though. +::Thumbup +::Thumbup
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby susie » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:23 pm

My levels for the final boss battle were about equal to yours, mid to upper 30"s.
susie
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers