Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Vagrant Hearts

Vagrant Hearts

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:34 pm

VAGRANT HEARTS

$19.99

This new RPG is made by Warfare, developers of the Dark Souls and Last Heroes series.

The sisters Scarllet and Beatrice have lived their entire life in their hometown Ganto. After their mother passed away due to a fatal illness, they both became even closer to each other. As the years went by Beatrice started to discover her "gift", the ability to heal anyone from anything with a simple touch, she became the village's healer and such ability eventually caught the interest of the Brotherhood. A guardian from the organization was sent to Ganto Village, where Scarllet and Beatrice are waiting to start a journey that will change their lives forever...

Scarllet - The older sister, and as such, after their mother passed away Scarllet always believed that she was the one who had to protect Beatrice, and that is what she does. Obstinated and fearless, Scarllet has always been a little skeptical about the Brotherhood.

Beatrice - She always looked up to her sister, even though she wrongly created the idea on her mind tha she will never be as strong as her. Beatrice is deeply grateful to Scarllet and would follow her in whatever she decides. Her gift consists of healing people with a simple touch.

GAME FEATURES:

- 10 Optional Bosses!
- Special Crests!
- Hidden Dungeons!
- Hidden Characters!
- Ultimate Weapons!

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Vagrant Hearts

Postby D-Squall » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:37 pm

I was excited for this, Del had a lot of problems before releasing the game which delayed the release lots of times, but now it's finally here and I'll be playing this game. My review after I finished. +::clap
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Alikamou » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:34 am

+::surrender Running around in circles looking for that tribe to the north +::surrender Where??????? +::surrender
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby D-Squall » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:20 am

Hmm... Don't know. I'm on a forest with Scarllet, Telma, Wyatt and Hellius. Maybe I didn't reached where you are yet.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Del » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:43 am

Alikamou - There is no secret, just go north and enter the cave...
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby pennford » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:12 pm

I can't find which cave you are talking about. I have tried all of them can you give a little more info.
pennford
Peasant

Postby pennford » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Del wrote:Alikamou - There is no secret, just go north and enter the cave...

What cave??? I have been in every cave I can find. Still I can't find the way to the tribe. Please help.
pennford
Peasant

Postby Del » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:59 pm

You have been to Gilliate Ruins already right? The tribe is located northwest from there...
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby pennford » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Del wrote:You have been to Gilliate Ruins already right? The tribe is located northwest from there...

Yes I have been to Gilliate Ruins but Blackrock Road will not let me go through. It says that "there is no reason to go there. Thunderhorn Fort is east from here" . When I go back to the fort Sarvius tells me to go north to the tribe. The only places I can go is the Bridge and Crimson Forest. Have I missed a step or what? I have Scarllet, Telma, and Wyatt in my party. Beatrice already went with them. Please help.
pennford
Peasant

Postby Alikamou » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Same spot as pennford +::biggrin Telma not letting me go anywhere but to fort out forest and part of the road +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Del » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:26 pm

But in Blackrock Road there are three exits, one is where came from Ganto, other leads to Thunderhorn and the north one leads to Karuma, Ful'qa and such...
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:31 pm

I see the problem now, working on it, sorry about that guys, new version will be up soon...
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby pennford » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Del wrote:But in Blackrock Road there are three exits, one is where came from Ganto, other leads to Thunderhorn and the north one leads to Karuma, Ful'qa and such...

I have tried all exits. She won't let me cross the bridge to Ganto. And she will not let me go up to Karuma. She says the same thing both ways and will only let me go back to the bridge.
pennford
Peasant

Postby Alikamou » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:37 pm

+::kiss Thanks Del! +::biggrin This is a really neat one +::biggrin And I'm testing out the results with the different crests +::biggrin

btw...sorry so late with this one, but ...during the demo portion, when Beatrice and Razima supposed to be separated from party, during fights, I got to play with Scarlett, Telma, Rasima and Beatrice instead of only Scalett and Telma +::lol It did help in the fights tho +::lol It changed from when scene moved to Beatrice going to help out the town. Been squared away since then +::Thumbup
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Del » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Yeah that was a little bug that has been fixed already, thanks for reporting though.
Any problems with the crests or items in the inventory?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Next

Return to Games from other Developers