Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Infernal Veil 2

Re: New RPG: Infernal Veil 2

Postby RPGeez » Fri May 13, 2011 4:37 pm

This second release is pretty good and I think it is better than the first. It does take a long time to level up and the monsters are pretty tough. I spent around 25 hours playing.

Not bad game and Oliveair games are coming out with better games than before. +::Thumbup
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby starangel » Fri May 13, 2011 9:02 pm

which flowers do you have already the first flower i found was by the pond to were you fight the thief leader the second is in the corner to left before you enter the temple of hurt and the last one is in a corner on your way to the beastfolks hope this helps
starangel
Bard

Postby sophaki » Fri May 13, 2011 10:07 pm

oh thank you!! I found it! I had already gone there but for some reason i couldn't see it -.- just thought it was another ordinary flower +::biggrin
sophaki
Peasant

Postby starangel » Sat May 14, 2011 2:55 am

your so welcome happy to have helped
starangel
Bard

Postby pafpearl » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:12 am

starangel wrote:can someone tell me how to get that chest thats behind the pillar thats in a temple the one ashem says becareful you dont get burned

I also can't figure out how to get this chest. I think it is reachable because in the walkthrough the game developer says to go back to the temple to get the silver chest in the prayer chamber. Can anyone help, please?
pafpearl
Bard

Re: map need help

Postby pafpearl » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:15 am

starangel wrote:i m playing infernal veil 2 and i got the boat and now i need a map and i looked all over for it can someone please help me

Spoiler: show
It is in Kurum Port Town-the one with the boat. Look in the house above the Blacksmith, the map is on the wall. (Sea Chart)
pafpearl
Bard

Postby myst23 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:58 pm

pafpearl wrote:
starangel wrote:can someone tell me how to get that chest thats behind the pillar thats in a temple the one ashem says becareful you dont get burned

I also can't figure out how to get this chest. I think it is reachable because in the walkthrough the game developer says to go back to the temple to get the silver chest in the prayer chamber. Can anyone help, please?

Is there a walkthrough for this game? I want to buy the game but I also need to have the walkthrough in case I get stuck?
I also see that one cant buy this game through the links provided in this site so Ill have to get a hold of del and
see if he can give me a link to go to where I can buy it.
myst23
Bard

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers