Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Vagrant Hearts 2

Vagrant Hearts 2

Postby Indinera » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:17 am

VAGRANT HEARTS 2

$19.99

This is the sequel of Vagrant Hearts, which was a hit on Aldorlea a few months back

Azulel can once again enjoy a peaceful era, after Valmor was defeated the Brotherhood has restored it's reputation and the Kingdom has never been so praised. However, difficult times are approaching in lands not too far away...
Weeks after disappearing Scarllet and Wyatt are found in Dark Azulel, a land forgotten by the government, separated islands governed by no one. A mysterious and dangerous sect called Black Scepters are pursuing Scarllet for unknown purposes... could it be related to Scarllet's new found gift?

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Vagrant Hearts 2

Postby D-Squall » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:30 am

Downloaded already, been playing and liking so far!!! Looks even better than the first game. :)
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby grammy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Game will not continue.
Continued game from last scene in VH1, and the scene is in Key Room with open chest, but can not move anywhere.
Uninstalled and am reinstalling now. May have to just start a "new" game instead of continuing VH1.
grammy
Bard

Postby Del » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Yep, that is what you gotta do.
The game wasn't supposed load saved files from VH1, that bug has been fixed and I'm almost finishing uploading the latest version.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby GrannyS » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:20 pm

SPECIAL NOTICE

Grammy and anyone else who loaded VH2 before today's new version. Uninstall your previous version, which would be VH2.exe and download VH2A.exe and everything will work fine. You will have to start the game fresh.

Bug Oh by the way Del I noticed the slow down areas in the forest they are minor and it seems isolated to a couple of areas couldn't give you the exact are, but on one of long loops heading north then again on the down side.

If you saved under VH2.exe you will not be able to use it and you have a corrupt file in VH save directory.

Basically you will need to start over, but you didn't get very far if your playing the demo.
GrannyS
Wanderer

Postby punkinthekid » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:36 pm

I downloaded yesterday, and don't know which copy it was, but I am now in Dark Azulel for the 2nd time, with a land shot of a castle I can't reenter, a town to the east which I can't enter, and if I get anywhere near the water, I lock up. I can go north to a temple, but levels are not high enough to defeat first enemy. What do I do now?
punkinthekid
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:19 pm

I've had the same thing happen to me as punkinthekid. I've been transported to dark azulel to save Scarlett at the eternal temple but the team isn't very strong yet and I can't go anywhere else and it does freeze at the water's edge. I feel that there's something missing from the time of the fight between Telma and her sister Vylma as the sequence of the dialogues between characters doesn't follow on logically as usual neither do the events.
Hope you can help soon, especially as I really enjoy it. +::sos
Cheers
feyone2
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:19 pm

That was a bug with the sequence, it is solved, download the game again and it will be fine, you need a save files before Ful'qa though.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Alikamou » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Hey Del, is the D version the latest update?
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby punkinthekid » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Well, I uninstalled and tried to reinstall, but it keeps wanting me to pay again. How do I get to a point where I enter my key code from the purchase? Also, the new install keeps starting all over. HELP!!!
punkinthekid
Wanderer

Postby Del » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Yep, D is the latest.
If it is asking for you activation just enter it again, what do you mean by keeping starting all over again?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby punkinthekid » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:58 pm

It won't do a continue. It keeps starting "New game." Do I have to replay this for another hour before it prompts for a purchase key #?
punkinthekid
Wanderer

Postby GrannyS » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Del check your email, still have a problem at Ful'qa in version D.

I had no problems up until then, activation work fine. Some a minor speed bug in the forest the long upward loop I think it is the last one both sides.
GrannyS
Wanderer

Postby grammy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Sheese,
Is everyone having problems with
this game?
Now downloading for the 4th time.
Have been installing and uninstalling since Thursday trying to get this game to play without problems.
Hopefully VH2D will do the trick.
VH2C had me travelling anywhere I wanted to go, but without rhyme or reason and could only play with 2 Characters.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
grammy
Bard

Postby punkinthekid » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Wow! After 3rd re-install, finally made it to Kavelar Castle, and can't seem to trigger an event. Got a doorway (cave?) in the NE corner, but can't get through it. Can't get into any other towns or castles. Are we stuck again??? I really think I'm going to like this game if I can get to a point where I don't keep having to go to the forums room every 30 minutes. Help!!!
punkinthekid
Wanderer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers