Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Fated Haven

Re: New RPG: Fated Haven

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Don't worry about that. Just finished the demo, a pity... when it was getting even more exciting. +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

Gonna get the game for sure. Good job!!! It was fun. +::Thumbup
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby FatedPro » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:49 pm

D-Squall wrote:Don't worry about that. Just finished the demo, a pity... when it was getting even more exciting. +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

Gonna get the game for sure. Good job!!! It was fun. +::Thumbup

Wonderful! I'm glad you enjoyed the demo, and I hope you continue to like the full game +::Dance
FatedPro
Bard

Postby GrannyS » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:42 am

Fated pro I am in the full version and the number pad works.

You miss understood my problem. I am outside the Temple of the Sky the door is lock and it says I have to find the Key. I have look everywhere and no key. That is why I ask if it was in the chest.

And sure I will test your fix for the joy stick. I pm'd my email address.
GrannyS
Wanderer

Postby FatedPro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:45 am

Hm. Are you sure you're not in the hidden forest?
There's a temple inside the hidden forest that's locked that needs a key. That's just an extra side quest you can perform for some goodies.

The temple of the sky isn't accessed through the forest. From the Ruins, head south one screen, and then east one screen. Then walk up to the waterfall and see what happens :)

If you ever get lost, open up your menu, and choose "Objective". This will give you a hint at what you should do to finish the main story line, and even provide a picture of the area you're supposed to be in :)
FatedPro
Bard

Postby GrannyS » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:52 am

Got ya, I am in the forest.

Joystick is working, Thank you

No I have to reconfigure which button does what, no problem.

And redistributing the skill points seems to be working.
Last edited by GrannyS on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
GrannyS
Wanderer

Postby FatedPro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:56 am

Okay, then it was just a small misunderstanding as to where you were. I was stumped there for a minute. I went ahead and sent you another email anyways detailing how to get to the Temple of the Sky when you're ready. Have fun! +::Dance
FatedPro
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:39 am

+::O_o So the hidden key is just a side thing? +::O_o
Got my other goodies and now on my way back to see the elder +::Dance

The teleports work just fine :razz: was too lazy to go ambling about finding my way out of that ice cave maze +::whistle
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby FatedPro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:08 am

Alikamou wrote:+::O_o So the hidden key is just a side thing? +::O_o
Got my other goodies and now on my way back to see the elder +::Dance

The teleports work just fine :razz: was too lazy to go ambling about finding my way out of that ice cave maze +::whistle

It sure is :)
Be sure to explore the hidden forest after you've visited with the lady in the Hidden City. ;)
You'll like what you receive.
FatedPro
Bard

Postby GrannyS » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Has anyone had in luck with the Dragon in the Sky Temple? I am at wits end, are we not suppose to beat it? Leif only hits for maybe nine points with Triple. The others might get 22 ave and then he heals for 566. I play for over 40mins and I a back at the beginning.
GrannyS
Wanderer

Postby FatedPro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:19 pm

GrannyS wrote:Has anyone had in luck with the Dragon in the Sky Temple? I am at wits end, are we not suppose to beat it? Leif only hits for maybe nine points with Triple. The others might get 22 ave and then he heals for 566. I play for over 40mins and I a back at the beginning.

Hi GrannyS,
Sorry he's giving you problems. This could possibly be one of the rare times where it might be a good idea to grind for a little bit and focus in stats you may not have as much before. Whats the most amount of MP your party has right now? Enemies having MP as well, and will eventually run out. It might not be a bad idea to put some more stat points into another party member's ATK or something.
FatedPro
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:47 pm

+::grrr Yeah, those bosses are toughies, especially when stat spells don't seem to affect them. But it actually turns out that I may just have boosted my strength more so it only took about 25 minutes instead +::lol (and I was watching the life line when it flashed +::shhhh )

@GrannyS - you tried bringing boss's stats down?
Spoiler: show
I hit him with lower defense and lower attack and did that at least 3 times with a little better results than straight on hitting until it began to make a difference. Leif's triple hit was what worked best tho (got at least a total of 150 something a pop if boss didn't dodge 'em)
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby cstrait » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:09 pm

I am just in the Arena and finished two battles and now says I need to show strength. What does that mean?
cstrait
Mercenary

Postby FatedPro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Hi there,
If you open your menu and go to "Objectives" it will show you what your current storyline goal is, and also show a picture of the area.
Does yours say something like "Explore the ruins east of Vance"?
If so, you're going to want to head back to the town you start the game in, and this time, leave town through the east entrance. From there, it's just a screen north. :)
FatedPro
Bard

Postby muddi1956 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 pm

how do you put the fire out in the groveway tower.I am on the 3floor aand i can't figure out what to do
muddi1956
Wanderer

Postby FatedPro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:42 pm

muddi1956 wrote:how do you put the fire out in the groveway tower.I am on the 3floor aand i can't figure out what to do

Hi there, the key is to look at the room.

There's tiles in the room that change color when you walk over them. For this one, I'm going to just give you a hint, and see if you can piece together what you're supposed to do with the tiles that change color when you walk over them.

Your solution lies within these two groups of patterns.

Start by thinking about what the design would look like, if you took both patterns and put them on top of each other. Then recreate the same design with the set of tiles that change color when you walk over them.
FatedPro
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers