Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Fated Haven

Re: New RPG: Fated Haven

Postby cstrait » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Thank you much I just finished the Demo and liked it so will buy it. Thanks for answering so quickly.
cstrait
Mercenary

Postby FatedPro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:52 pm

cstrait wrote:Thank you much I just finished the Demo and liked it so will buy it. Thanks for answering so quickly.

Not a problem! I'm very happy to hear you like it. Thank you for your support, and just give me a shout if you need any other help +::Thumbup
FatedPro
Bard

Postby johnboy412000 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Another interesting game which i shall be buying when ive got a few bob to spare.Tell me will there be a walkthrough for it.Oh and the points thingy after you have earned a new level i have found that if you allot the skill points to say the exp the exp level goes down not up whats that all about ??
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby FatedPro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi there, glad you're liking the game :)
A walkthrough has been requested a few times, and I will probably be writing one soon for it.

As for the issue, could you please try to be more detailed? I apologize, but I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean +::Dunno
FatedPro
Bard

Postby johnboy412000 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:41 pm

FatedPro wrote:Hi there, glad you're liking the game :)
A walkthrough has been requested a few times, and I will probably be writing one soon for it.

As for the issue, could you please try to be more detailed? I apologize, but I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean +::Dunno

Sorry about that when you level up a brown screen appears.with all the stats on like Health Mana etc.If i click on the + sign the hp and mana score seems to go down rather than increase.
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby titaness » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 pm

After playing the demo for 2 hours (that's how long it took me), I bought the full version, but when I try to
load my saved games from the demo, there are none. Surely I don't have to start the whole game over, do
I? I looked in my saved files in roaming/app data, and didn't see any for Faded haven. Can anyone tell me where
they are, and how to get them to load on the full version?? +::grrr +::biggrin
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby FatedPro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:23 pm

titaness wrote:After playing the demo for 2 hours (that's how long it took me), I bought the full version, but when I try to
load my saved games from the demo, there are none. Surely I don't have to start the whole game over, do
I? I looked in my saved files in roaming/app data, and didn't see any for Faded haven. Can anyone tell me where
they are, and how to get them to load on the full version?? +::grrr +::biggrin

Hi there, glad you liked the demo, and thanks for your purchase!

Have you tried C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Fated Haven by chance? That's where a few people have been finding them. I find it different on a few computers, which is strange.

johnboy412000:
That's very strange, i've never heard of this happening before. What happens when you click the decrease button? Are you using the mouse? Keyboard? I just tested both out and cannot replicate the issue.
Has anybody else experienced this?
FatedPro
Bard

Postby titaness » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Thanks Faded Pro, that's just where I found it!! Any chance you can add an option for auto dash? Holding down
the shift key sure gets old!! HEHEHE Great game! I'm really enjoying it!! +::biggrin +::heart
Image Image
I must cherish every moment, for it soon will rush away
And be lost to me forever, as a part of yesterday
titaness
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby FatedPro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:53 pm

titaness wrote:Thanks Faded Pro, that's just where I found it!! Any chance you can add an option for auto dash? Holding down
the shift key sure gets old!! HEHEHE Great game! I'm really enjoying it!! +::biggrin +::heart

Hi, tonight I'll sit down and see what I can come up with :)
Glad you like it so far!
Thanks again! +::biggrin
FatedPro
Bard

Postby GrannyS » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:47 pm

I found my save files in Program Files(x86) there is a folder for full version and demo files are inside the folder.
GrannyS
Wanderer

Postby FatedPro » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:11 pm

GrannyS wrote:I found my save files in Program Files(x86) there is a folder for full version and demo files are inside the folder.

Yes, I wish to point that out.

From my experience, the game is either in Program Files (or Program Files(x86)), or the C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Fated Haven directory.

I've yet to hear about them being anywhere else.

If anybody finds their save files anywhere other than these directories, please do post and inform me. It seems to just be a system-by-system basis.
FatedPro
Bard

Postby GrannyS » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:42 am

Well I finished this chapter, bring on the next. Wasn't sure about the way it ended, I had a clock to get out but when I got to the bottom of the stairs I couldn't leave. I was confused with the process.

Anyway great game, graphic great, music great, story great. Loved it.
GrannyS
Wanderer

Postby FatedPro » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:43 am

GrannyS wrote:Well I finished this chapter, bring on the next. Wasn't sure about the way it ended, I had a clock to get out but when I got to the bottom of the stairs I couldn't leave. I was confused with the process.

Anyway great game, graphic great, music great, story great. Loved it.

Hey, did you figure out how to get out?
At the bottom of the stairs, take a left and keep following the path (ignoring the inn and shop) and you'll trigger the ending.
+::Dance
FatedPro
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:51 am

So WHEN IS THE NEXT EPISODE COMING OUT!!!! +::Thumbup

I'm considering levelling up more to get at those extra chests, but...thanks for making it so we could finish even if we didn't get that high +::kiss

Graphics were wonderful and thanks for the option to switch to mouse even if I still prefer the keyboard +::biggrin
The music was enchanting and the narrator...*sigh* +::heart +:oops: +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby FatedPro » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:24 am

Alikamou wrote:So WHEN IS THE NEXT EPISODE COMING OUT!!!! +::Thumbup

I'm considering levelling up more to get at those extra chests, but...thanks for making it so we could finish even if we didn't get that high +::kiss

Graphics were wonderful and thanks for the option to switch to mouse even if I still prefer the keyboard +::biggrin
The music was enchanting and the narrator...*sigh* +::heart +:oops: +::lol

Hey there! I assume you finished the main story then? :)

I'm very glad that you enjoyed the game. I appreciate all the compliments. Yes, I love the narrator, he did a fantastic job.
His name is Alex Warner. He was a true professional, and a pleasure to work with.

As for Chapter Two.. It's still being planned. The story is figured out to a certain extent for the entire series. It's just a matter of figuring out how exactly I want to approach it.
What would you like to see?

A completely new party? Continue directly where the first left off?
Would you like to see the characters get a redesign? Stay the same?
There's just a lot to consider before officially moving on, and a lot of it depends on how sales continue with the game +::Dance

So everybody's thoughts are certainly appreciated. However, we may have an idea on what we'll be doing next, and might be starting very soon.
The plus side is, we have the game engine crafted how we need it finally. That's what took the longest in development.
FatedPro
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers