Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Shining Plume

Re: New RPG: Shining Plume

Postby Del » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Yes, the game does ends after the shrine, the reason you save your game is so you can use it in episode 2.
Trex, you said you had problems in the next level too? What was that?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby D-Squall » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:08 pm

I found another bug I think which that is very annoying that the game is full was full with bugs already. As soon as I placed the statues in the right place, the flame touched and battle started, after I defeated the flame was still there... I thought that by defeating two times it would vanish but no... the flame kept coming and fighting and I couldn't get out of the way in order to continue. That was a bug?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Del » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Yes, that is a bug I didn't know of, this one really wasn't stopped during beta-testing.
New version is on the way. Did any of you guys managed to find and complete the side-quests? What about the Kirin boss? It's the toughest boss in the game I wanted to know if you guys managed to defeat him.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Trex » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Del, I was referring to the game save mentioned earlier. Wasn't sure it was end of game or a bug since there was no ending credits. Will we be able to finish quest(s) in next chapter? Completed all quests except last one in shrine. Beat boss(es). Looking forward to next one. I had trouble seeing battle dialogue on my screen. Could you make it lighter in next game? Had fun playing despite bugs!
Trex
Bard

Postby Del » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:22 pm

I doubt it Trex, new episode will be in the Northern Kingdoms, no access to those areas, but you can still complete those quests if you'd like, if you have a save file before finishing the game I mean, you just have to gack to the old man.

Another thing I wanted to tell everybody, initially you weren't supposed to back to Yori as the ship wrecked but as we realized that a few people missed the quests I changed that, after meeting the witch in Mt. Amaya you can go back to Yori if you speak to the sailor at the shipwreck, new version is up.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Woofgang » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:41 pm

I just downloaded the new version 5 minutes ago and I can't continue because of the flame staying and attacking. Thanks for the F12 trick, I was also using alt delete. Anyway, will download again when that bug is fixed. I was able to get out of its way to refresh, but I can't escape it again for some reason. So, I'll be waiting for a fix.
Woofgang
Bard

Postby Del » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:19 pm

There is nothing wrong with the enemy event now, it works fine here for me.
Are you sure you have the latest version?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby grammy » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Well I beat the monster in room, picked up statues and when I went to put them where they belong they were not in my inventory.
I am giving up on this game! Just to many times I had to uninstall and reinstall because of bugs. +::grrr
It is supposed to be an enjoyable experience to play a game but this was just frustrating. +::Annoyed
grammy
Bard

Postby Monipsych » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Silly question, anyone else having problems finding the comb in the very beginning? Have been all over those woods. Any help?
Txs!
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby grammy » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Nope never found the comb or place it was supposed to be in....Daichi
grammy
Bard

Postby Trex » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Del mentioned a quest with guy in jail cell. I try to talk to him and get no response. Also can't find comb either. How many quests are there? I've found 6 quests not counting jail guy. Thank you anybody!
Trex
Bard

Postby Woofgang » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Downloaded again, and now it works fine. I found the comb. look for sparkles, it is not that far in. Cross the bridge and the next screen go right. I also cannot activate the quest with the guy in the jail.
Woofgang
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi Del,

Have just downloaded again but still don't have the statues needed for the shrine. Have gone back into the room with the pentangle on the floor but no statues! Only statues are outside entrance and they don't seem to move. Help please +::sos
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Trex » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Looked all over Daichi for comb...no sparkles or I'm just blind. Have latest download. Suggestions?
Trex
Bard

Postby Monipsych » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:24 am

Also no sparkles here in the forest...and could also not talk to the guy in the jail cell either. Hum.....Del I like how quickly you respond to issues and correct them, but the glitches are something else with this game. I'm one of those people that have to finish what I start though....
Monipsych
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers