Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Shining Plume

Re: New RPG: Shining Plume

Postby Del » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:28 am

@Katie
You're not mistaking Matsuo Catacombs for the Northern Pass are you?

@pafpearl
In the corners of the tablestone, but not climbing the stairs, in front of the rocks, just next to the walls.
This has been said many times in this topic before so I don't see why use a spoiler... :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Katie » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:22 am

Darn it I sure did. Ahem I will go try the northern pass now. +:oops: Umm by the way, is it me or isn't the General a little old for Jun? They look more like mother and son. Gosh I was hoping he would go more for Akira.
Katie
Bard

Postby pafpearl » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:30 am

I finally got it. I had gone back in the room after reading the altar and picked up the statues but when I went back out and tried to place them, nothing happened. So I just now went back into the room again and the statues had reappeared. I picked them up again and this time I was able to place them. Still haven't figured out the rocks but at least I can now progress.

Killed Kirin w/o a problem btw. But I had 50 sacred jars.
pafpearl
Bard

Postby pafpearl » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:58 am

so what are the rocks for?....
pafpearl
Bard

Postby Katie » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:31 am

O.k. Del you were great with the puns, so are you actually telling us that Sir Jun is actually a Surgeon? :razz:
Katie
Bard

Postby Del » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:44 pm

haha
Rocks are for two things, first trick you and second they kinda point to where you gotta put the statues...
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Katie » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:08 pm

Hi Del

I tried to follow your instructions for this puzzle, but I am wondering what stone tablet your are referring to. I have looked all over and don't see a stone tablet. As you the only thing I can read is what it says on the after I press enter on this wardrobe. I read and then went back into the room where the boss was like you said to do. I even went into the other room where the 2 gold statues are and there was nothing there either. I went looking outside every where. So please what are you referring too. Also I downloaded the version on the first post and the one D-Squall linked to which is my understanding the same version. Any help please. I do have a save from before I entered the mountain, but I hope I don't have to fight the 2 bosses again because then I will give up. I fought those fires to many times to count and literally getting bored. Thanks in advance.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Katie
Bard

Postby Del » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:03 pm

Replied your PM.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Re: the shining plume.

Postby mamabear » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:02 pm

OK now
mamabear
Bard

Postby cstrait » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:22 am

@ Del. I noticed alot of folks asking you for help with a rock puzzle and you never did help. I tried for an hour to beat Kirin and never did. You should have a quest journal and you should help people when they ask. It just makes people not want to buy your games. This is the first game I bought and cannot beat Kirin. I want to know how to beat her. If help is not forthcoming why would I buy version 2? +::Dunno
cstrait
Mercenary

Postby Del » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:33 pm

I helped everyone who asked for help here, if not here through PM.
To beat Kirin you new to buy an item called Scroll of Destruction, it' sold by the seller at Yori Docks, with this item you can take out 90% of his life... that's the easiest way to beat it.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby reifist » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Katie wrote:Umm by the way, is it me or isn't the General a little old for Jun? They look more like mother and son. Gosh I was hoping he would go more for Akira.

yeah, i agree with Katie. Why not Akira instead of the General? I think this will make the story more interesting. thnx
reifist
Wanderer

Postby Del » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:05 pm

As I said, there will be many surprises in the last episode. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Trex » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:23 pm

@cstrait...I've played game twice and beat Kirin both times without using any scrolls. You should use Shiro's hone skill (attack up for allies) and his feeble skill (attack down for Kirin) and then use his falling mountain skill (attack up also). I used Jun's minogiri skill with his attack up; Chou's poison first, then spurred knuckle hammer (again with attack up does alot more damage). Akira dragon's tail when not using her to fill others sp or hp. When they lose their attack up, reboost them. Also, maybe your rank needs to be higher.

I believe Del has answered and helped people with their problems. I know on the rock puzzle he answered it several times and all but told you the exact place to put the statues.
Trex
Bard

Postby cstrait » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Does anyone know where the Old Lady's comb is? She said she left it in Daichi but once you leave you cannot get back in. I looked in the woods but cannot find. Where could it be please?

Oh yeah, there is no scroll of destruction to beat Kirin by where the merchant is. He has other scrolls but no schroll o destruction. Which other one is good?
cstrait
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers