Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Shining Plume

Re: New RPG: Shining Plume

Postby Del » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:49 am

I'll look into the issue the jail quest, but the sparkle should be there though, it was the very first bug fixed in the game.

@grammy
The statues aren't supposed to be in your inventory, just walk to the corners of the altar and click on them.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Trex » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:31 am

Started a new game and the sparkles for the comb were there. They are not there in my other game, same version. Guess we're out of luck for that quest and maybe the jail guy. Still having fun with game though.
Trex
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:34 am

Hi Del,

Sorry to be a nag but still can't find the statues......there aren't any on the alter that tells you to set them in the right place to kill the flame and they aren't in the room where the boss villain was either. It's only at the front entrance that there is a pair. Do I need another version or do I have to revert to an earlier save? +::sos
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:40 am

Can you try reading the message on the tablestone again and then looking on the room please?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby feyone2 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 am

Thanks for that Del. I reread the tablestone and went back to the room and the statues were there but now I can't seem to put them anywhere. I've tried where the stones are and the edges of the table/alter and a number of other corners...can you please give me a very strong hint (as I must be in the dullards corner today!). I have been really enjoying it, hence my questions. +::cry
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:04 am

In the corners of the tablestone but not on the altar, in front of the place where the stones were originally placed.
Guys, new version is up, jail quest was fixed.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby feyone2 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:37 am

Hi Del,
Thanks again ..... after going to the gym the brain finally worked and it's sorted. Hooray! +::YAY
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Trex » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:46 am

Hi Del, Thanks for fixing the jail quest. Sparkles for comb never showed in my original game. Started new game and works fine. Noticed in the Village of Haru that when you rest you don't get all your hp and sp back. Is that supposed to be that way? Also, game is set to start in full screen and it doesn't. Aside from this game, I noticed on your posts that a new version of Dark Souls is up. Is it still the original game, just tweeked? Thanks!
Trex
Bard

Postby Del » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:12 pm

You mean the game isn't playing on full screen for you?
The Dark Souls' new version is the original game still, but improved, it's nothing new though, it was released a couple of years ago, you never played the Dark Souls franchise?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Katie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Hi Del

This really perturbed me and yes I did download and install the latest version. I had saved after beating the boss in northern pass and then shut my game down and reloaded that save. Instead of it reloading the save after the boss, it loaded my save before I even started the northern pass. Is this game going to be like this? I am wondering. Because this should of been beta tested better if people are going to keep having these problems. And if so I want a refund. Thanks
Katie
Bard

Postby Trex » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Game does not start in full screen. I have to alt/enter. Yes, I have played both dark souls and really enjoyed them. Will there be a third?
Trex
Bard

Postby Del » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Yes, third is coming soon. Since the first time you played you've been giving the commando to full screen yourself? Is that happening to everyone, guys?

@Katie
Someone here was having the same problems as you, she managed to fix it, I asked her to post here explaining how exactly she did it.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby pafpearl » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Yes, every time I start I need to manually change to full screen.

This is a rather expensive game, especially considering how short it is and how many bugs were encountered. I spent about 2 hours moving those silver boulders everywhere I could think of in the shrine, only to find out today that it is unplayable with the version I have.

I am going to upload the new version now-but I am not happy....
pafpearl
Bard

Postby mipanda » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:02 pm

hi, I'm having trouble after the shipwreck. I've found the girl in the cave and went to the nearby fort/shelter. The woman asked me to go relax and have a rest but when I went to the room with the beds, nothing happens. I cannot rest xD and after I talk to shiro at the baths, nothing happens...am i supposed to do something or is this a bug?
♥Lucky is the Boy who is his Girl's First Love, and Lucky is a Girl who is her Boy's Last One ... do you agree? ♥
mipanda
Mercenary

Postby pafpearl » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:06 pm

I downloaded the newest version just now, but I am back to my original set of 4 save files. I can't find my most recent saves anywhere. This brings me back almost to the begining of the game.

I'm not at all happy...
pafpearl
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers