Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Shining Plume

Re: New RPG: Shining Plume

Postby Woofgang » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 pm

When I download a new version, my very first saves of the game comes up. I shut down and hit the Shining Plume icon on my desktop and my newer saves comes up. I don't play until I shut down after downloading a newer version and then start up again from the icon. I don't know if that helps anyone with their old saves or if it is just me.
Woofgang
Bard

Postby pafpearl » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:42 pm

I tried that Woofgang, and it worked. Thank you!

Prior to doing the above, I checked all over Daichi Forest for that comb and it is not there. I went right on the screen after the bridge and I must have clicked on every single tile, but no comb. I will try to go back from my newest save files and see what happens.

Also when playing from my older files, I went back to Haru before going to the catacombs and found a quest that Del didn't mention. The girl in the first house in Haru lost her "geta" (?) in the Northern Pass and wants Jun to find it. I never got that far since I tried Woofgang's idea of exitting and reentering the game, so I have no idea if the "geta" is there or not.
Last edited by pafpearl on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pafpearl
Bard

Postby Del » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:49 pm

I'm looking into that issue with the save files, someone here had the same problems but managed to work around it.
Yes, the geta is in the northern pass.

@mipanda
The bed to the left of the dormitory, check that one out.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Trex » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:57 pm

@mipanda

The bed you need is on the far left.

EDIT: Sorry Del, duplicate answer. Wasn't on last page of forum before answering! You're just too fast.
Trex
Bard

Postby Woofgang » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Pafpearl, for the comb, after you cross the bridge go up to the next screen and bear right. You then have to go one more scrteen to the end, and hopefully you will see the sparkles. Good luck!
Woofgang
Bard

Postby pafpearl » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Thanks, Woofgang, I did that but no spakrles. Must be a bug that wasn't fixed; or time sensitive maybe? I guess I will have to forget about that quest. Did the old lady give a good reward?

I have completed all the other quests except the dying man, and the one triggered at Azima checkpoint, since I have not gotten back to the frozen lands yet.
pafpearl
Bard

Postby pafpearl » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Oh and I temporarily gave up on those rocks at the shrine. I can't figure it out. Got the statues, have no idea what to do next. That's why I decided to finish the other quests first. maybe when I look at the rock puzzle with a fresh perspective, the answer will come to me.

Does anyone know if the lady in Yori who says the poem have any other use?
pafpearl
Bard

Postby Del » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:17 pm

What about Kirin? Did anyone defeated it?
Also, the answer to the shrine puzzle has been posted a few comments above, if you want to know what to do...
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Trex » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Finished game second time, no bugs encountered. Defeated Kirin no problem. People playing from first version with updates will not find comb. Only other thing is game doesn't start in full screen and in the Village of Haru when you rest your hp and sp are not restored (I don't consider that a major bug). Looking forward to next episode.
Spoiler: show
I really liked the way Jun transformed at the end
Trex
Bard

the shining plume.

Postby mamabear » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:30 pm

In Kurobake castle returning from the catacombs, the game freeze. I re-intall it but still the same.Please help!!!!!!!!!
mamabear
Bard

Postby astarte » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:24 pm

re problem with save games from original version..this is how I solved it..it worked for me [Windows 7]
uninstall game ...deleted folder for game..then reinstalled game when the game starts screen comes up with a compatibility question..did the game install correctly? tell it to install game correctly..at the top of the screen you should see " compatibility files" open this ..in there should be the original save files from first version..delete them..it does mean you will have to start game from scratch..hope this helps
astarte
Peasant

Postby FatedPro » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Hey Del, did you ever fix the mouse issue? The mouse system was designed for Fated Haven, so if you're still having issues, I'd be glad to help you figure it out :)
FatedPro
Bard

Postby Del » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Yes I did! Sorry for not replying you earlier, things have been crazy here... the game's launch and so many other projects going on... Thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Katie » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:22 am

Hi

Where exactly are those bandits suppose to be for that guy on the pier? I went into all three caves in the Northern Pass, fought all those green ninjas twice and still didn't manage to find them. Any help please. Should I go after the Naga attack? thanks in advance.
Katie
Bard

Postby pafpearl » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:38 am

I must be really slow, but I can not figure out where to place those statues and what to do with those stones. +::surrender

+::sos Could someone please explain in detail, using a spoiler? Thank you!
pafpearl
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers