Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Freedom Cry

Re: New RPG: Freedom Cry

Postby Del » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:13 am

I don't understand... when exactly does the screen goes black? What is last thing that happens before that?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby feyone2 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:24 am

Hey Del,

I'm in the city burning and I've spoken to Aspren and he says save the Queen or similar, so I've been to the palace steps and Berndholt is there etc but I can't seem to go further than the top of the steps! I've been right through the city but I haven't been in Ghorin's house. At the moment I'm at the city gates. Where should I go to, to proceed? Please.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Freedom Cry /Fetid grotto

Postby willi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:49 am

After the fight with Beatrix Kismet tells her friends that she has the mushrooms.You see the party (without Kismet) and Robert says: It's done .In the same moment the party vanishes.Meanwhile after the third new download you dont see anymore the black scene but an empty scene.Nobody there and you cant do anything...
willi
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:16 am

Hey Del,
It's OK! I got through to the Queen eventually and I've finished the game. Thought it would have been longer but I really enjoyed it! Thanks.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Freedom Cry Fetid grotto

Postby willi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:47 am

Hi Del --I got iT! After downloading on the warfare-Site I got the version with the fixed bug!! all other Email adresses you gave with mediafire don't work... Hopeful and careful greetings Willi +::Thumbup
willi
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:09 am

feyone2 wrote:Thought it would have been longer but I really enjoyed it! Thanks.

It's not as short as you think. There are 3 guilds to choose from at the beginning, each with different quests, and 3 Reign Lords to follow later, again with different quests, so you've got 2 more games to play through with a lot of different content. They're worth it IMO.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby feyone2 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 am

Thanks Littlebro,
I'll give them a go. It sounds like you've played them all. I know that I played Shining Plume 2 more than once as there were different outcomes. How did you like Freedom cry?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lis » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:12 am

+::YAY +::biggrin +::Dance
Just downloaded the new update and finished the Mushroom Princess Quest. Thanks a lot for your hard work to get the game running good. +::Thumbup +::Thumbup +::Thumbup
Live and let live
Lis
Wanderer

Postby kronos44 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:06 pm

i just finished the game, it was a great game +::Thumbup , i especially liked the music... +::music i have spotted a few glitches, and i do have a few questions about the games mechanics. none of this is a critisism, like i said, it was a great game, just a few things i noticed that could be improved.

1. map progression: it would be nice to see map progression, for example, the people in dusters hollow stay outside their houses praising me about saving them, long after the mine quest was finished (while visiting parents), and on the subject of maps, in the city burning part, going into the house of the guy that bought you (blanking on name) reverts the map to before the attack happened. (had to reload), also after the attack ended, going into your manor reverted the map back to the attack,
2. it was WAY too easy to level up, i spent most of the game with easy fights, because i simply left no enemy behind, (i fell behind in the whispers mission where she said not to fight anyone, but caught up quick next mission)(i hit the level cap in the last dungeon, only because i got tired of the constant fighting in the city attack)
3. you hinted real strongly at a sequel, yet there was no game save at the end (save the game to reload at start of next game,) i wouldnt mind normally, but there are three very different kismets you can make, different levels of fame, different equipment, and if you dont have a save after the final boss, then how are you going to make the transition from one game to the next (id really like to keep my team which overpowered the final boss quite easily)
4. bosses were quite easy using addlesbane, and other effects like that, the final boss i had dimmed and frailed in the first turn, plauged and hypnotised the next, muted went in their somewhere, i fell below halfway health once, got plauged myself a few times, but all in all, quite easy for an ending boss.
5. the final shop, (commisionary in town just before end dungeon) was selling very good blackmage armour for zero gold.
6. map names in final dungeon (they were called 1, 2, 3, 4, and final boss)

again, no critisisms or anything, just things i see that might be improved,

oh and by the way, the music was extrordinary, i loved it all, the city attack music was replaced by normal town music in most of the city, but otherwise, great.

one last thing, if your working on a gold edition, please let the black mage learn dark spells (like the asassin girls shade spells) i love dark magic with a passion. +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard +::wizard
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:10 pm

feyone2 wrote:How did you like Freedom cry?

I've enjoyed it - yes it was very frustrating with the bugs; sounds like they were unlucky and picked a rogue employee, but Del seems to be working hard at ironing them all out. I've found that if you do the different pathways you get to know all sorts of aspects of the story and the characters that you don't get if you only do one pathway; also the quests from the different guilds and Reign Lords are varied, so you're not just doing the same thing over and over again. I've done all the variations except the mushroom princess (I've been waiting for the update) because I had a couple of days off and thought I'd help out bug-tracking.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Del » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Kronos, all that will be taken into consideration for the Gold Edition, thanks for the suggestions.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby GrannyC » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:05 pm

I think I am so close to the end (maybe). This is after the fire. I upgraded my armour and went on to the next place and saved. Iquit for a while and when I went to play some more ...... OOps
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:00 am

Bodeia is looking into this for us.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Re: Freedom Cry

Postby sagk » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:39 pm

I can't find the code for freeing Kismet's father in the terminal control can anyone help please I have killed every one and thing 4 times and have gone out and searched and searched I'm getting very tired of playing this over and over. Help +::sos
sagk
Wanderer

Re: Freedom Cry (new: Gold Edition)

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:08 am

= special announcement from the developer =

The Gold Edition is finally out! Completely bug free and with new content! Side-Quests, Items and Bosses!
Learn more about the world of Freedom Cry and it's characters! Have fun with new missions and challenges!
... The Official Strategy Guide is COMING SOON!

For those who already purchased Freedom Cry Standard Edition, just download the game again and install it!
Simple as that!

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/download_tri ... r=Indinera
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers