Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Freedom Cry

Re: New RPG: Freedom Cry

Postby sisters1 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:46 pm

I just finished the mission at chimrea and told to vist parents we about to have dinner and it froze on me i can't do anything help
sisters1
Peasant

Postby Del » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:04 pm

As I told in the e-mail, that is fixed already, you probably have an outdated version.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby diklazam » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:13 pm

i want to report a bug - in the house of the mayor in Babbler's corner he give me 5 somthing and send me to sleep:
1. u can not sleep in the room. u cant get into the bed.
2. you can talk to him as much times as u want and he will give you each time 5 something over over over again.. i got 25 before i was tiered.
Last edited by diklazam on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby muddi1956 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:09 pm

I can't find the centaur Base please help. +::cry
muddi1956
Wanderer

Postby Del » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Diklazam... that has been fixed already. New version is coming soon.
Centaur Brigade is right from the bridge...
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby muddi1956 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:25 pm

I don't have any stars on the worldmap? i have downloadet the fc8.exe
muddi1956
Wanderer

Postby Del » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:36 am

What do you mean by no stars?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby kronos44 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:45 am

the main problem i find is in collision detection, in the first city, i could litterally run up walls with signs (westside), in the sewers on the 2nd bridge (i think) i could walk across the very bottom without lowering bridge, and in nessus road, the wagon can no collision detection (walk right through it, and the little box you could talk to was rather hard to spot (i had to literally press space on every part of the wagon trying to find it)
also, in the neesus thing, i keep running into invisible walls trying to find this wagon, and climbing trees (and using those trees to climb into unreachable ledges at the tip-top of the screen, id send screenies, but id be sending too many,

arent i a great tester?

also, in the mines, i triggered the battle between the three lackeys and the pet by standing on a sparkly thing that lord dude dropped, not by actually confronting the guards.

and the sick girl in west side, i got the quest, talked to her doc, but couldnt get into the the area west of marketplace, so couldnt go to church to get bishop. when i finally could get into it, bishop didnt say anything, and sick girl returned to walking around her house saying "i think im coming down with something)

in your hometown, a random citezen is outside her house thanking me for returning her son/husband before i go into the mine.

arent i a great tester?
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:21 pm

The collisions are being looked at, they're a bit more complicated to understand.
The woman at Duster's Hollow is actually thanking you for saving her boy at Frostoak Vale, very first mission of the game.
You're not supposed to go to the Church, you are to send the Bishop a letter, if you wait too long the quest won't be available anymore.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Freedom Cry /Fetid grotta

Postby willi » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:07 am

I have the same problem as Lis : after fighting and getting the mushrooms the party joins and vanishes into a black monitor. I van only look into the inventory or end the game.When you recall the saved game the black monitor is there again. I played the quest from another saving file before and again the same .... What can I do?? I bought the game on 30.1.12 on this site. Please help Willi +::grrr
willi
Wanderer

Re: New RPG: Freedom Cry /Fetid grotta

Postby willi » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:52 am

and I just downloaded the newest version from the site Del proposed in his email .....it remains the same problem
willi
Wanderer

Postby sisters1 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:53 am

I finished the game just wanted to know when the next part of game is coming out i would love to make games like that with girls as the lead character heroine hope it soon good game but a bit short only played for 1-2 weeks
sisters1
Peasant

Postby Del » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:12 pm

@willi
Are you still getting a black screen after the scene?

@sisters1
It might be a while until the next part comes out, we're now working on a Gold Edition though, with new side-quests and stuff. About the game being too short, there are multiple paths you can take... each guild you choose has different missions and the same applies to the Reign Lords, so you still have at least 2 more playthroughs to do... :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Freedom Cry /Fetid grotto

Postby willi » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Yes!!!! Black,black and black ,as I wrote +::sos
willi
Wanderer

Postby willi » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:54 pm

I think I will go to Leahs Tale now in the hope that there are less bugs....
willi
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers