Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Freedom Cry

Re: New RPG: Freedom Cry

Postby sisters1 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 pm

I talked to a lady in the golden circle by the sword guild says a theives stole her ring then i talk to sgt aspren just tell me to get a rest then i talk to children saying guy stolen a girl dog, thomas kulgar says you new here then i talk to a girl by the wall then wait to nightfalls then entre theives dens then search for boy and dog and i seached den and find secert pasage so why can't i leave westside help
sisters1
Peasant

Postby Del » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Please send me your save file at: delmaschio@warfarestudios.com
I'll have a look at it.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby sisters1 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Del wrote:Please send me your save file at: delmaschio@warfarestudios.com
I'll have a look at it.

I sent email using my other email katrina_walters@hotmail.com i have and account under that email address but can't access so i used my internet provider email address ok
sisters1
Peasant

Postby kronos44 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:09 am

i would have played it, but my norton kicked it, said it wasnt trustworthy (not bugs, but not enough people have downloaded it enough for it to be considered trustworthy by norton)

i could disable norton when i download, but that would be taking a risk (not much of a risk, but still a risk), and its only worth the risk if there is dark magic in this game, (main character can learn dark magic)
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby sisters1 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 am

I will let you know my opion norton isn't the most trustfully antivirus out try others like kasperky antivirus ones like that i had norton and it did the same thing norton only scans the files that have exe try and get a winrar of it would be better just letting you know my suggestion
sisters1
Peasant

Postby Lis » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:13 pm

I got a problem with the game. Getting mushrooms for a quest and I was fighting Beatrix. After the 3 partymembers leave after this fight, my screen just stays still. Nothing happening. I checked Task manager and the game is still running. Is there a bug maybe? I hope someone had the same problem and there is a fix for this.
Live and let live
Lis
Wanderer

Postby Del » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:13 pm

I'll look into it right now.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby ray.hoff » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi, I'm in Ironholdt and trying to use the password 'Shiny Mirror' in the shop but nothing happens. I'm using version 9 but it's hard to know if it's a bug or just a challenge.
Ray.
ray.hoff
Peasant

Postby Del » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:53 pm

It's not a bug. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lis » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Del wrote:It's not a bug. :)

Oh well, guess I just try and start over. +::cry Thank you for checking :)
Live and let live
Lis
Wanderer

Postby Lis » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:43 pm

ray.hoff wrote:Hi, I'm in Ironholdt and trying to use the password 'Shiny Mirror' in the shop but nothing happens. I'm using version 9 but it's hard to know if it's a bug or just a challenge.
Ray.

you have to type ShinyMirror no space in between
Live and let live
Lis
Wanderer

Postby margus » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi I downloaded the game and is good but I found the speed of fights too slow, is there anyway to increase the speed? thank you
margus
Wanderer

Postby sisters1 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:47 pm

i can't do anything is there a bug in that part of game i wanted to play but there no where else to explore game when you get to do thieves den i talk to magic to get the quest for missing ring i talk to thomas kulgar says nothing what am i doing wrong help please thanks
sisters1
Peasant

Postby kronos44 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:23 pm

sisters1 wrote:I will let you know my opion norton isn't the most trustfully antivirus out try others like kasperky antivirus ones like that i had norton and it did the same thing norton only scans the files that have exe try and get a winrar of it would be better just letting you know my suggestion

norton is good so far, it would just be trouble for me, so i asked if the main character could learn dark magic.
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:10 am

Greetings,

As we've been experiencing together, it's clear that the game has come out with many bugs that shouldn't be there. What happened is that we hired a new Eventer and he was working on the game' scenes and everything. Myself, bodeia and D-Squall have tested the game during it's development and afterwards, and while doing that we all reported the bugs to the Eventer. Unfortunately it seems he overlooked many of the bugs we already reported, I don't know why... I haven't seen him since... he must have taken the week off.

So, what I want to say is that this is being as frustrating to me as it is being to you, Freedom Cry was developed with a lot of care, I wrote it, designed it, invested on it and I see people complaining about the bugs now, and that pains me, I know the game has potential, so if you could please be reasonable with me and give us all another chance you will see that the game will live up to it's potential.

I have been playing the game myself again, and so is bodeia, and along with everything everyone is reporting I'm sure that the game will be ultra clean in no time. And to make up for everyone, we will work on a Gold Edition for the game, which will include many more side-quests with true content along with an extra playthrough following another character's quest. Those who already purchased the game will be able to play the Gold Edition without having to pay again, obviously.

Again, I am truly sorry about all this, it was never my intenttion to release a game before it's time and use my faithful customers as beta-testers, something wrong happened here, we will find out what and we will handle it accordingly.

Kind regards,
Raphael Delmaschio on behalf of Warfare Studios.
Del
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers