Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Leah's Tale

Re: Leah's Tale

Postby LisaRaeX » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:55 pm

Hi. I realise I'm a bit late with my question(s)… But I'm replaying my old games - or the ones I can get to work, anyway. [Many expletives fit in here]

Currently I would appreciate a DETAILED/SPECIFIC response +::sos to where (and how) I find the place for the carved rock symbols I have accumulated (gold nugget trade 'rewards').
I feel like I have searched every inch of the hinted area +::cry , and the only place I can find out of the ordinary (in the tunnel to the temple, not 'where there are lots of dwarves') I cannot access. Not even with my mouse (grey, got him from the dwarf... not the one I play the game with.) BTW, Yes I know that's not where he belongs, but I'm desperate!

Feel free to PM to avoid spoilers if you like...
Hoping there's still people out there reading this who can help!

EDIT 24/12/28
Spoiler: show
If it's not the crack in the wall, which doesn't respond to mouse, spade, earth orb or YELLING +::grrr +::cry ,
where the H-E-hockey sticks is it????

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE isn't there any one out there who still plays retro????
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Postby Lizwiz » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:20 am

Hi LisaRaeX

I know this is a very late answer but you find the fire orb:

In that crack in the tunnel leading to the Temple. You need to find some explosive in a chest inside the Elders' quarters somewhere. Use it on that crack in the wall and get access to the fire orb.
Also this is the place to use all those rock symbols you collected from the Dwarves.

The one thing I'm missing is the last Dwarf. I have 10 gold nuggets at the end of the game and I just can't find the last Dwarf to swap them for the final rock symbol. So frustrating! There can't be many places to search ...
So if anyone is still reading this so late on ... PLEASE HELP1 +::wizard
Lizwiz
Wanderer

Postby kimo » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:40 pm

Lizwiz wrote:Hi LisaRaeX

In that crack in the tunnel leading to the Temple. You need to find some explosive in a chest inside the Elders' quarters somewhere. Use it on that crack in the wall and get access to the fire orb.
Also this is the place to use all those rock symbols you collected from the Dwarves.

The one thing I'm missing is the last Dwarf. I have 10 gold nuggets at the end of the game and I just can't find the last Dwarf to swap them for the final rock symbol. So frustrating! There can't be many places to search ...

Such a bummer for these older games with minimal support and their web sites gone. Maybe we should have a "tournament" for certain series so we could help each other.

However, I originally found aldorlea through another web site (bigfishgames) and they have this game listed and a forum. It is possible the answer to your question can be found there if you couldn't find it here. I loved the aveyond series and as I remember, this game is part of the original series (sort of like laxius power and laxius force).

I support Indy's site whenever possible, because I don't want him to ever close it down (at least not before I die).
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lizwiz » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:03 pm

Thanks for your reply Kimo.

I got all the Aveyond games from BigFish, and I play them every now and then. Always a joy.

I also support Indy's site when I can. The Laxius series is totally amazing, and I can't wait for the new one.
Lizwiz
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:55 pm

The Laxius series is totally amazing, and I can't wait for the new one.

Have you tried this?
http://www.aldorlea.org/foreverheroes.php

It's the closest you'll get to Laxius +::heart
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby LisaRaeX » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:57 pm

I apologise for taking so long to reply, but I managed not to get notified of the response to my question.
I just wanted to say Thank you, & I might even try the game again with that information! (Don't reply as I definitely won't get the message now as the email address I have here is dead & I can't change it.)
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Postby LisaRaeX » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:49 am

Lizwiz wrote:Hi LisaRaeX

-snip-

If you still need to know this, he's
under the tree where you got the sludge.
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers