Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Prodigy of the North

Prodigy of the North

Postby Indinera » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:10 am

PRODIGY OF THE NORTH

$9.95 only!

Image Image

This is the first game of a brand new developer.

"Prodigy of the North: Akatori" follows a group of warriors given the assignment to slay an Emperor during a civil war.

Features:
Engaging story, involving a group of warriors sent on a mission to slay an Emperor
Part 1 of a series titled "Prodigy of the North", involving a world torn asunder by war
7 Playable Characters all with their own set of skills
Exciting turn based battle system that involves managing multiple resources
Choose which skills your characters learn as you level up

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Prodigy of the North

Postby bigtime » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:44 am

This is a great game. I love it because you get to level up what skills you want, and passive skills that up your stats to. Allowing for a bit of customization. Its Challenging and has a good story so far. Defintly try it out. 8)
bigtime
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:08 am

It seems like an interesting game but it keeps dropping out on my computer and wants me to send an error report to Microsoft all the time. I downloaded it as a trial version about 1/2 hour ago and have had to restart it 4 times! Pity because I think I would quite like it otherwise. Any thoughts, anyone?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Alikamou » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:58 am

It's got some neat features like the ki and chi thing +::biggrin It's been a blast playing and hope to survive
Spoiler: show
getting to the 3rd tower
+::shhhh Don't know about the customizing your character cause I went 'hog-wild' and had them get everything they could earn :razz: Now deciding what to use and when to use those skills are what's keeping me on my toes. The music is great! The story is pulling me in and can't wait to see what happens. Well...I'm off to get in a little more game time +::Dance
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby GFatigue » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:48 pm

feyone2 wrote:It seems like an interesting game but it keeps dropping out on my computer and wants me to send an error report to Microsoft all the time. I downloaded it as a trial version about 1/2 hour ago and have had to restart it 4 times! Pity because I think I would quite like it otherwise. Any thoughts, anyone?

I've had one other customer say this happened to them. I do believe it has to do with the computer you're playing it on, as I, nor my other beta testers, cannot replicate the issue you are having. Please try these things:

1. Updating Windows
2. Updating your video and sound drivers
3. Updating DirectX.

Please let me know if this helps. If not, I have a couple other things you can try.
GFatigue
Peasant

Postby feyone2 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:47 am

I updated and it seemed to be going well .... so i bought it and then it started to do it again. I have to keep saving and restarting which is a bit annoying! Though the space between drop outs seems to be a bit longer, Any other suggestions would be most welcome. +:::| +::Dunno
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby GFatigue » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:23 am

feyone2 wrote:I updated and it seemed to be going well .... so i bought it and then it started to do it again. I have to keep saving and restarting which is a bit annoying! Though the space between drop outs seems to be a bit longer, Any other suggestions would be most welcome. +:::| +::Dunno

Hello again Feyone. I am so sorry to hear that it is still not working, I've had other customers but no one has said anything about it yet. Please, contact me at gamerfatigue@gmail.com and we will work this out with a few other suggestions I have left to try. We will get to the bottom of this :)
GFatigue
Peasant

Postby Alikamou » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:12 am

Phew...just finished +::O_o What a twist!!!! ;) It's been entertaining along with the mega encounters +::fear but it was a great way to level up. I've saved to port over to the next installment, but where can I locate the save files????? Got Windows7 +::surrender
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby GFatigue » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 am

Alikamou wrote:Phew...just finished +::O_o What a twist!!!! ;) It's been entertaining along with the mega encounters +::fear but it was a great way to level up. I've saved to port over to the next installment, but where can I locate the save files????? Got Windows7 +::surrender

I'm glad you finished the game :)
Yes, I realize in hindsight there might've been too many encounters in some of the dungeons, but rest assured, that will be remedied in the sequel.

The good news is that I have a lot planned for the sequel. Lots of new characters(8 permanent party members to be exact), skills, and new twists :) The story has already been written, and I'm very excited to get started on the sequel, as I feel it has more interesting things happen in it.
The save file should be located in the games installation directory.

Thanks for playing :)
GFatigue
Peasant

Postby GrannyC » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:56 am

Downloaded the trial and it seemsike a nice game but I can't find any where to exit? I found the save and in the options there was a place to go to the title screen but there is no exit button there.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Alikamou » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:23 pm

+::shhhh Since I couldn't find an exit button either, I just made sure to save and then click on the "x" button to get out. Worked everytime.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Enso » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Another option is Alt+F4! That way you don't have to exit fullscreen mode in order to shutdown! :)
Enso
Mercenary

Postby GrannyC » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Thanks you guys!!!! +::Thumbup
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:39 am

As Alikamou finished so quickly, I'm wondering how long the game is. Rough estimate anyone?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Alikamou » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:18 pm

LOL! Are you kidding me, 15-1/2 hrs and that seemed normal to me :razz: Well..to give it a gauge, probably be between 8-10 hours. As for me playing fast??? I kept backtracking to that "WONDERFUL BLUE SPHERE" +::lol I know I missed some good stuff because I never got to explore the whole dungeorns +::shhhh and it still took me that long +::biggrin

In case you're getting confused...I play slow and level up so I don't struggle as much with the biggies. +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Next

Return to Games from other Developers