Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Victim of Xen

Victim of Xen

Postby Indinera » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:08 am

VICTIM OF XEN

$7.50 only!

Image Image

This is the first game of a brand new developer and it features mature language.

Follow Will as he becomes a victim of circumstance, after the frivolous royal witch, Xen, turns him into a girl. Embark on a journey across continents in search of a way to reverse the spell. Explore a dynamic story set in a rich world full of war and intrigue. Fight monsters to gain experience. Complete jobs to earn coin.

Opress War changed the face of Opress. Lasting 5 brutal years, this civil war divided the continent. The Opress Alliance arose to defy the policies of the Opress nobility. For years, the war was at a stalemate. Then, a group emerged that changed the course of the war. Comprised of people from both sides of the conflict, they stood up to their leaders. Forging the way towards peace, they were hailed as great heroes.

Following the Opress War, the continent enjoyed 45 years of peace. However, that peace was shattered when the Opress Kingdom declared war on Unitem, to the west, and Xile, to the east. Lacking the numbers for a certain victory, the kingdom overran the Opress Alliance, conscripting everyone in its path. To aid in this, King Henry sent the kingdom’s greatest asset, Xen Bouchard, the Royal Witch.

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Victim of Xen

Postby pafpearl » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:41 am

I have gotten as far as the desert island with the town of Oasis. I have done everything there is to do. Now how do I leave to advance the game? +::sos
pafpearl
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:04 am

Do you have the latest 1.1 version? If you do, you have to have
Spoiler: show
Jean the pirate captain from Billie's Tribe. When you get Marcus, Jean will make a comment about going to the boat. Meet him at Billie's Tribe where you first met him. He'll be standing between the two pier pillars near the fisherman.

Hope this helps.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby pafpearl » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Thanks Alikamou.

I was enjoying this game but I am not happy with how buggy it is. The creator sent me a link for 1.1. I found out Jean does not appear in the first version and so there is no way to get off the island. I went to the area where he is supposed to be but he is never there. I downloaded the new version and now all my save files are gone! I already restarted the game several times due to buggy issues and I am not happy if I have to restart again.

Edit-I was able to restore my save files! +::YAY
pafpearl
Bard

Postby lindy lou » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:56 pm

after purchasing this game i received my email to download it, but my computer says it can,t download this file. i already have the demo, but now plimus is saying i can,t try anymore because i,ve made to many attempts. any ideas anyone :(
lindy lou
Wanderer

Postby Nyx » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:36 pm

I have gone to Oasis and am back on the main land. Found Emery in Gryvan. What do I do now?
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby pafpearl » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:28 pm

@ lindy lou-go to smolders.cc and contact the developer. He was very helpful when I had a problem downloading from Plimus.

@ nyx-after oasis,
you should automatically go to the snowy continent.
If you did, start exploring that! If not, I am not sure where you are in the game.
pafpearl
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:04 am

+::biggrin Hey nyx...if you already
found the pirate (Billie's Tribe right side by fisherman), got Emery and Marcus, you should be able to get to the snowy lands to see Empress U at the castle.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Nyx » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 am

I do Not HAVE Emory - I just found him at the Inn. What hae I done wrong?
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Alikamou » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Do you have
Jean the pirate from Billie's Tribe? He's got the boat to leave. If you already got Marcus, Emery and Jean, try going back to Billie's Tribe where you picked up Jean. He should be standing near the fisherman (between two pillars) If that doesn't work, hope you have a save file before you got Marcus and get the other two first. I had to redo a few times before moving on +::shhhh
Good luck +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Nyx » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:15 pm

I only have Will and Marcus !!! +::O_o +::O_o
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Alikamou » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:46 pm

+::whistle +::biggrin Okay...
Go to Marki group (mini oasis right of Billie's Tribe below pyramid) and see Emery there. He'll tell you to go to the port for clues, so go all the way left and up (where you originally entered the island) Make sure to check the paper notes you see posted on the walls of buildings. some are interactive and trigger stuff +::shhhh Bring it back to Emery to show and he'll join party either when you leave or after a rest. There are other quests to do while you're there, then go get Jean and sail onward to other ports +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Nyx » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:15 am

Alika - Am I back tracking, or am I going back to a previous save (if I have it) and doing as u say ??

Maybe I am not in the correct place. I went back to my previous save and seethat I am in "Freeport"
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby smolders » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:17 pm

@Nyx : From the sound of it, you haven't reached Oasis yet. The second contintent in the game is called Unitem (that's the one with Freeport). If you have just found Emery in Gryvan, then you can continue by leaving Gryvan and checking further East on the World Map! There's a city on the edge of the continent called Old Docks that has ships to Xile and Oasis!
smolders
Peasant

Postby Nyx » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 pm

+:oops: Never checked out the men on the Far Rite of the Port. TY
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Next

Return to Games from other Developers