Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Victim of Xen

Re: New RPG: Victim of Xen

Postby Alikamou » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:32 pm

The airship dock should be on the top right side of the castle. You should talk to one of the mechanics there +::lol I haven't found any tape yet +::lol If you do, let me know where +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby feyone2 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:58 pm

I can't access any of the items during battles, is this correct? The only options accessible are Attack, Force or Defend. +:::|
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby disneath » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:57 am

Can anyone explain what has just happened to Emery. I went into the lake on Oasis, the Maki tribe and Emery was there. I spoke to everyone, rested and then left. Emery now has no equipment and was down to level 5 from level 10. What is going on? Should this lake be avoided or is there some purpose for this happening. I have an earlier save I can use.
disneath
Bard

Postby hyperles » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi! I just downloaded the v1.1 demo, but I can't seem to get anywhere. What do I need to do first after William wakes up? I've spoken to Kael, went to the old man's hut, went down the hole, found the demon (who subsequently escaped), went back up, found the old man sleeping... and I am now at a loss. What do I need to do to progress the story? Is there a quest list for this game? +::sos +::Annoyed
hyperles
Peasant

Postby feyone2 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi hyperles,
I explored around the island and earned some money to get items & equipment, then went done the hole again.
Spoiler: show
This time you have to move around the little area where the demon disappeared and you'll be able to jump up and go into the cave at the back where he is & fight him...this brings on the action when you return
+::biggrin
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby disneath » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:52 pm

NOW WHAT? Found the Metal Roses (shard of pride) and gave this to the queen. Will then ends up in his room and the shards did not return him to his original body. There is no one in the town, doors will not open and the gates to the town are closed. It's very hard to know what to do next in this game, so any help would be appreciated. TNX
disneath
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Try looking north of town. See if you spot anything unusual...like a black round fog or something +:::|
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby hyperles » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:30 am

Thanks, feyone2! +::Thumbup
hyperles
Peasant

Postby feyone2 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:37 am

Help please +::sos I can't find the Metal Roses (shard of pride) I have all the others and feel like I'm going round in circles. +::surrender
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Alikamou » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:54 pm

@feyone - Is that the first 7 you have? All of them glitter, so make use of the airship/boat. Have you gone back to the *flying* island? Might be back there in the top left corner where you did battle.
check out the white symbol if no sparklies. that's where I found one
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby feyone2 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:12 am

@alikamou, thanks for your comment but I do have the shard from the flying island and I don't have any sparkly sites anymore so that's why I was asking for help. My team atm is Will, Zahra, Emery & Dusan.....Markus is in the hut on the little island with his sister. Does that make a difference? I have the coin, pocket watch, helmet, sword, shield, shard of destruction & shard of insight. If you can help that would be great. +::Thumbup
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Alikamou » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:41 am

+:::| that means you already have the one with the *cracked* earth, right? ;)
Hmm...no sparklies left.

Where's the teddy bear? That one belongs to the witchy girl. Try hunting for her back at the ice castle first (rooms to the far right, below the airport). You need to get hers. +::lol That's why I originally bought a teddy bear in the first place +::biggrin Thought I could out-smart the witch and swap it, but...didn't happen +::grrr
You'll need to pick up Marcus, too before going for a +::O_o 9th piece! +::shhhh
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby feyone2 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 pm

TY Alikemou! +::kiss I did as you said & finished the game. +::YAY
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Alikamou » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:10 am

+::clap +::biggrin What would throw me off is when to realize...
which fights you throw so as not to waste too many supplies +::biggrin I kept one such fight going for at least 10 minutes before I realized...*Hey, they not down yet?* +::biggrin So I just went back to the save before that and tried it again +::shhhh +::lol
Tricky Smolders...real tricky! +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Re: Victim of Xen

Postby smolders » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:05 am

Wikipedia does not seem to like it when you try to add an article >_<.
Last edited by smolders on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smolders
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers