Re: New RPG: Victim of Xen

Postby smolders » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Nyx wrote:+:oops: Never checked out the men on the Far Rite of the Port. TY

NP. I hope you are enjoying the game! +::music
smolders
Peasant

Postby Monipsych » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 pm

I am low on cash, what's the best place to earn some? I have the airship so I pretty much can go anywhere?
Txs!
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby smolders » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Monipsych wrote:I am low on cash, what's the best place to earn some? I have the airship so I pretty much can go anywhere?
Txs!

Personally, I work in the Old Docks or Diablo Harbor most of the time, but there are many ways of getting some funds in the various towns/cities! Some of the papers hanging on walls (such as in Pubs) are good references for finding ways to get some cash! You can also sell items in some areas like the Freeport Pawn Shop!
smolders
Peasant

Postby Monipsych » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Tx for the quick reply, didn't know if I could battle any enemies and get both money and experience. I guess I'll grind at Old Docks. I can't do Diablo Harbour anymore. I finished the battle with the orcs and the caravan job is no longer available. He said to give a note to someone in the Harbour but can't get in the building so not sure who gets the note. am I missing something or is the quest just done?
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby smolders » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Monipsych wrote:Tx for the quick reply, didn't know if I could battle any enemies and get both money and experience. I guess I'll grind at Old Docks. I can't do Diablo Harbour anymore. I finished the battle with the orcs and the caravan job is no longer available. He said to give a note to someone in the Harbour but can't get in the building so not sure who gets the note. am I missing something or is the quest just done?

You should be able to enter the building after you've visited Haunted Isle (one of the locations you'll need to visit to complete the game +::wizard ).
smolders
Peasant

Postby Fanatik007 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:45 pm

After I found Emery in Oasis, my party member Jean disappeared. What did I do wrong? I can't advance the game now
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby smolders » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Fanatik007 wrote:After I found Emery in Oasis, my party member Jean disappeared. What did I do wrong? I can't advance the game now

If you have Markus and Emery in your party, then check out Billies Tribe. Jean will be waiting to take you to Xile just outside the house you met him in (version 1.1 fixed a bug where Jean wasn't showing up there).
smolders
Peasant

Postby Monipsych » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Found all the shards now where can I find Delroy? Txs!
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby smolders » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Monipsych wrote:Found all the shards now where can I find Delroy? Txs!

Duke Delroy resides in Opress Castle! You can start there ;)
smolders
Peasant

Postby lindy lou » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:36 pm

i,m stuck on a little island with an orb on a pedastal, and a door that needs an orb. i,ve spoken to the people at the top.now what do i do. nothing is happening. any help will be much appreciated. :(
lindy lou
Wanderer

Postby Fanatik007 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:40 pm

I'm stuck in "Lost forest". Whenever I killed "mimic chest" it come back alive. I can't figure it out what should I do here?
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:18 pm

lindy lou wrote:i,m stuck on a little island with an orb on a pedastal, and a door that needs an orb. i,ve spoken to the people at the top.now what do i do. nothing is happening. any help will be much appreciated. :(

Did you battle there yet?
Spoiler: show
I found a shard hidden in the top left corner by those symbols after that battle. As for the orb for the door? I left it on my first visit.

Fanatik007 wrote:I'm stuck in "Lost forest". Whenever I killed "mimic chest" it come back alive. I can't figure it out what should I do here?
+::biggrin Ah...you going after the *fortune* by touching the chests +::whistle
Spoiler: show
Suggest just looking in on them at the moment, until you see a room with *cracked earth* next to the chest. Just stand on the *cracked earth* (I just faced the wall for that one) +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Fanatik007 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Thank u Alikamou

---------------

I found pocket watch, simple shield, old coin, ancient sword and shard of destruction, shard of insight cannot find the other 2 anywhere.

I found 2 glittering locations, but since I don't have airplane or something its impossible to get them. Pls help
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:11 pm

+::O_o Go back to the castle and get the airship!!!! since empress u gave you the quest, you can go use the airship or regular ship. Some places require the use of boat only cause no place to land.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Fanatik007 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Alikamou wrote:+::O_o Go back to the castle and get the airship!!!! since empress u gave you the quest, you can go use the airship or regular ship. Some places require the use of boat only cause no place to land.

Thanks again :)
Fanatik007
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers