Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Skyborn

Skyborn

Postby Indinera » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:39 pm

SKYBORN

$14.95 only!

Image Image

This is the first game by Dancing Dragon, a joint venture between Phil (author of the great Deadly Sin 1 and 2) and Britt (the fantastic artist behind Millennium, Deadly Sin and Dreamscape).

PLOT:

Life under the rule of the winged Skyborn race isn't so bad for Claret Spencer, the star mechanic of an independent repair shop. She can patch up just about anything...but when a certain cravat-wearing customer turns her life upside- down, she finds herself pulled into an epic, city-wide conflict that's going to take a lot more than elbow grease to fix!

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Skyborn

Postby grammy » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Really enjoying this game!
Kudo's to Phil and Britt!! +::clap
I have not been able to stop playing today...but alas it is time to feed my family, +::cry so guess I will continue again tomorrow! +::biggrin
Thanks for an awesome game!!
grammyapples
grammy
Bard

Postby Trex » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:41 am

Great game! Haven't stopped playing either, lol. Couldn't get a couple of chests though. One-way ladders and couldn't figure out how to go around. Oh well. On my next play through. Really like the graphics.
Trex
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:00 am

+::lol Couldn't stop playing! I got lucky and didn't do any cooking +::YAY It's a great game and spot on like his DS series +::Thumbup Loved the fight & chase scene between brother & sister +::biggrin Them small fries were sooooo cute! The artwork and Saehrel were wonderful +::whistle He even gave plenty of time (this time +::biggrin ) for slow turtles like me during the exam +::Dance The dungeons, scenery and music all blended in (just love that symphonic stuff) to give quite a bit of atmosphere. Need to practice on that anvil more +::biggrin Thanks for a wonderful game and one of these days I'm gonna get all 13 cards! :razz:
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Soooz » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:47 am

I am stuck in the desert... +::cry
I try and follow the sand... but it lies to me... or I am not seeing it right...
Soooz
Peasant

Postby Alikamou » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am

The shifting sands are kind of tricky, but so's the layout.
Spoiler: show
It does give you the general direction, so if you stick closer to an edge and follow, you should get where you need to go. Just make sure you explore around for some goodies. Head towards the right. If you make a mistake, just know that it will loop you back so you just sort of start again.
Good luck +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Soooz » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:33 am

Thank you ! I found the way out... +::biggrin
Soooz
Peasant

Postby L-sama » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:06 am

Hi, just got to the Coal Mine on my way to the desert and I've been stumped with something, hopefully my description's good enough for someone to figure out what I'm talking about. Near the beginning, there's a smaller cave towards the left that you can enter, and there're two red chests on a ledge towards the top-right of that area. The rope ladder isn't low enough for me to climb up, and from what I can tell, I'm supposed to access it from another entrance, but I've searched the entire area (both inside and just outside) and I've come up with nothing.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this.
L-sama
Peasant

Re: New RPG: Skyborn - ETHER FUEL?

Postby disneath » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:03 pm

I too can't stop playing this game. I'm now stuck in search of ether fuel and have been all over Nordenwald Island, forest, underground forest and subterranean. I have 12 yellow flowers and the five spade cards listed in Nordenwald. Can someone give me a hint of where in Nordenwald is the ether fuel. At present I am in upper Granminister wandering around completely lost. I would like to give the flowers to Atlas in the Industrial District but can't remember how to get there. I also have Alda and have never played a game with 5 active players before. Wonderful game guys - great job.
disneath
Bard

Postby Nyx » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Where is the colusium (spelling? +::Annoyed +:oops: )
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby disneath » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:47 pm

The colosseum is at the far left in Upper Granminister, through double set of silver doors. One guard is standing outside the door.
disneath
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:19 pm

disneath wrote:I too can't stop playing this game. I'm now stuck in search of ether fuel and have been all over Nordenwald Island, forest, underground forest and subterranean. I have 12 yellow flowers and the five spade cards listed in Nordenwald. Can someone give me a hint of where in Nordenwald is the ether fuel.

Oh my...are you gonna have fuuuuun +::biggrin
From the camp, go northwards. You've still got some exploring to do, but you have to reach a dragon to continue +::whistle

L-sama wrote:Hi, just got to the Coal Mine on my way to the desert and I've been stumped with something, hopefully my description's good enough for someone to figure out what I'm talking about. Near the beginning, there's a smaller cave towards the left that you can enter, and there're two red chests on a ledge towards the top-right of that area. The rope ladder isn't low enough for me to climb up, and from what I can tell, I'm supposed to access it from another entrance, but I've searched the entire area (both inside and just outside) and I've come up with nothing.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this.

I wasn't able to access it either, but maybe
we can get to it later when we have that extra person. Forgot to check. Thanks for the reminder. Now I want to find out what's in those chests, too +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Nyx » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:42 pm

I agree, this game is addicting. I do not really care for linear RPG, but, this one is excels. +::Thumbup
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby grammy » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:11 pm

+::cry Oh Golly! I really hated to see this game end!! +::cry
I have not enjoyed a game this much for a long time! Not that I didn't enjoy all the other RPG's by Indy, and Eri, but this one was more relaxing because there was not the constant battles, and the mazes seemed a bit easier as well. :) (guess I enjoy easier in my old age) +::whistle
I sure hope we see more games like this soon.
grammy
Bard

Postby sunfluer » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:13 pm

I would like to purchase this game and am wondering if paypal is an option that I am missing somewhere? Sorry if this is off topic...I am not really sure where to ask. Thanks!
sunfluer
Mercenary

Next

Return to Games from other Developers