Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Skyborn

Re: New RPG: Skyborn

Postby Alikamou » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:41 pm

I just went with
Spoiler: show
attacking the left arm (seemed to dish out the most damage) first, then targeted right side, then body. Claret was my key weapon here with her *tech* attacks. Use what she has and have Chaska and Corwin healing party. Just had Alda (buffed with str/def) with Majesty and Sully (buffed with str/def) hitting. Saved on my supplies +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby feyone2 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:44 am

Thanks for the tip Alikamou but I've only got Sullivan, Claret & Claska in the team for this, that's why I'm in such trouble. Should I just get Sullivan to use items & not fight? Is it possible to keep it going that way? I've had quite a few goes with no luck so far.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:47 am

feyone2 wrote:Thanks for the tip Alikamou but I've only got Sullivan, Claret & Claska in the team for this, that's why I'm in such trouble. Should I just get Sullivan to use items & not fight? Is it possible to keep it going that way? I've had quite a few goes with no luck so far.

Hi - just try to have each character with a very high level around mid 30's or more - use augments to give more power and tec attacks. then target on each part- left one 1st , then right, lastly body. Use Chaska's targeted spell on each part then if possible her other spells (throttle/skull bash), Sully just hit with weapons, Claret use either poisoned nails or missile rain then use just her attacking. Heal as needed. Hope this helps
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby harmonic » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:11 am

Level doesn't matter in Skyborn. It's all equipment, augments, and tactics.

First of all, you CAN set it to "easy" difficulty if you want to just breeze through this boss ;)

Try buffing your tech resistance as much as possible, and using the tech element. Claret will be a powerhouse in this match, as she should either have "EMP" or "Eliminate" which are both extremely powerful tech element attacks. Take out the Healing arm first, then the claw arm, then refresh your party and just blast the body down as fast as possible. Use Claret's "firewall" to buff tech defense.
Creator of Skyborn, Deadly Sin, and Deadly Sin 2! Visit the game website here:
http://www.dancingdragongames.com
Download the free soundtrack album: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philhamilton
harmonic
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:28 am

Thanks so much for all your hints & tips +::Thumbup I'll let you know how I go as soon as I have a chance +::kiss
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby feyone2 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:17 am

A million thanks Alikamou, Briony & Harmonic ..... I BEAT IT! +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:24 am

Well done+:: +::YAY +::YAY

the bosses get harder+:: +::biggrin
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Alikamou » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:21 pm

+::clap Good one feyone! Wait till you meet "the mysterious woman" +::biggrin You get to test out your gear with her towards the end of the game +::shhhh
She actually gave out a trophy +::YAY
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby eve » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:25 pm

About the robot,yeah,I beat it just like that, with Claret's EMP spell! ^^ This spell is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G +::Dance

A tactic I always use,since Deadly Sin, is to give a resistant person the best equipment and gears,so if the fight is unbearably hard,that person must always have the highest threat,so he/she will take the hits and survive them,and the others attack,carefully though not to acquire much threat.And with a healer in the party,even in the most difficult battle,I always managed to win :)
ImageDare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky.
eve
Ranger

Postby KimJ721 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:19 pm

L-sama wrote:Saehral wasn't *too* bad for me apart from the turns when she cast Meteorite

I've use all of your tips and I still can't seem to get her even close to dead! The Gauntlet was a cinch compared to her....

--Edit: Okay, I did it, but it took forever. Now I'm afraid of what she's like on Hard! +::O_o
Last edited by KimJ721 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KimJ721
Peasant

Postby Nyx » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Where can I locate the Caladori Carerns?

+::Dunno
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby harmonic » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:47 am

I've knocked out the virus problem. It had completely to do with the installation software I was using before.

For those who were getting "Malware detected" or whatever, or Chrome was deleting the download, you should be good now.

Nyx: Caladori Caverns are 1 screen down, 2 screens east from the Caladori Desert airship dock.
Creator of Skyborn, Deadly Sin, and Deadly Sin 2! Visit the game website here:
http://www.dancingdragongames.com
Download the free soundtrack album: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philhamilton
harmonic
Bard

Postby Nyx » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:58 am

Where is the CaladorI Desert? I cannot find it!!! FOUND IT daaaaah on me !!!!!! +:oops:
Last edited by Nyx on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby KimJ721 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Am I crazy or does Chaska actually auto-equip new weapons? Part of her SHINY SHINY magpie nature? +::biggrin
KimJ721
Peasant

Postby KimJ721 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:53 pm

harmonic wrote:For the other, you gotta be REALLY fast during the timed sequence in the middle of the game.

I've looked everywhere, fought all of the bad guys, and still can't figure out how to get this. Dumb question: Is it in a treasure chest somewhere that takes some time to get to, or is it a gift if you beat the timed sequence really fast (and how fast)?
KimJ721
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers