Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Love's Epitaph

Love's Epitaph

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:21 pm

LOVE'S EPITAPH

$9.99 only!

Image Image

This is the second game by the same person who already made Prodigy of the North.

PLOT:
Love's Epitaph follows a woman who is being pursued by an organization. Soon, a protector appears to defend her at all costs. Together, they must seek help from others, while trying to discover the mysteries behind their pursuit.

FEATURES:
Emotional and engaging story centered around love
Interesting characters with distinct personalities
Each character has several unique skills to learn and utilize effectively
Over 10 hours of gameplay, with several side quests to find and complete
Visible enemies
Over 100 items to find and collect

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Love's Epitaph

Postby Mapster » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm feeling more than a little stupid here. I can't even figure out how to get Lysa out of the first village. I have spoken to everyone and can't seem to move on. Help me out?>
Mapster
Bard

Postby Mapster » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Never mind ... +:oops:
Mapster
Bard

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 pm

suppose you found the answer to your question ;)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Saphira » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Waiting for it to finish downloading. I enjoyed Prodigy of the North so I'm sure this will as good. :)
Saphira
Explorer

Postby GFatigue » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Hey all! Gamer Fatigue here, creator of Love's Epitaph. Just wanted to pop in and say "Hello!" and that I'm hear to answer any questions you might have. I would've answered the previous question earlier had I been home, but alas, I was preoccupied :)

If there are any more questions, please let me know, and thanks for trying my game! :)
GFatigue
Peasant

Postby Mapster » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:20 am

@Indinera -- Yep. It always happens that way. I get stuck. I come to the boards to ask a question. I figure it out. I get embarrassed. LOL
Mapster
Bard

Postby cstrait » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:39 am

Well, I sure have not figured it out. How do I leave the first villiage please? +::surrender I too figured it out.
cstrait
Mercenary

Postby horror » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:44 am

Downloaded the trial, and on my computer it is exceedingly glitchy - to the point that it is non-playable. I have to hit enter several times on each dialogue screen to move on to the next one at the very beginning with Jory. Once I get to Lysa in her house, I have to hit Esc several times to bring up the menu, and once I've set her to auto-dash I can't control where she goes - she only moves left to right and I can't move her down through the door to leave the house. Tried to re-set the auto-dash in the System screen, but it didn't take, and she was still in Auto-Dash mode even after the re-set to Normal. Also, couldn't navigate the menu screen very easily once it was up - had to hit the up and down arrows several times just to get to each section of the menu - like skills, equipment, status, save etc. Also, couldn't close the game down at all in the menu screen - had to Ctrl-Alt-Delete to bring up my computer's Task Manager to close it out. Disappointing, because I really wanted to buy and play this game... +::cry
horror
Wanderer

Postby GFatigue » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:59 am

horror wrote:Downloaded the trial, and on my computer it is exceedingly glitchy - to the point that it is non-playable. I have to hit enter several times on each dialogue screen to move on to the next one at the very beginning with Jory. Once I get to Lysa in her house, I have to hit Esc several times to bring up the menu, and once I've set her to auto-dash I can't control where she goes - she only moves left to right and I can't move her down through the door to leave the house. Tried to re-set the auto-dash in the System screen, but it didn't take, and she was still in Auto-Dash mode even after the re-set to Normal. Also, couldn't navigate the menu screen very easily once it was up - had to hit the up and down arrows several times just to get to each section of the menu - like skills, equipment, status, save etc. Also, couldn't close the game down at all in the menu screen - had to Ctrl-Alt-Delete to bring up my computer's Task Manager to close it out. Disappointing, because I really wanted to buy and play this game... +::cry

Hey there horror. That sounds VERY strange indeed. I'm trying to come up with ideas as to why that might be presenting a problem. The glitches that you're experiencing is actually quite foreign to me, and I can't comprehend why that would happen. Is your keyboard broken? Do any keys stick? It sounds like an issue with the keyboard, but alas, I could be completely wrong. I would definitely check to see if any of your keys on your keyboard are sticking and causing problems while trying to play or use the controls.

Hope this helps!

P.S. If you end up trying other things and getting the game to work, and you end up spending your 1hour trial TRYING to get the game to work, please email me. I'll make sure you get that hour back to continue trying the game.
GFatigue
Peasant

Postby Saphira » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:00 am

Been playing for about hour and a half and have had no problems. Got excited when I found the Blue Sphere.....love having that to recover instead of using items. Creighton has attitude, I like that :)
Saphira
Explorer

Postby Saphira » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:00 am

Oops double post, sorry
Last edited by Saphira on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saphira
Explorer

Postby Saphira » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:40 am

OK, I hate puzzles. Please what is the order for putting the storeroom in order. Been trying for a while and can't get it. +::surrender
Saphira
Explorer

Postby Bluerose » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:07 am

I am having trouble leaving first village too. Can any one help? Got it.
Last edited by Bluerose on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:18 am

@saphira
Spoiler: show
Push the boxes onto the vacant tiles next to those boxes containing the same goods

Hope that works for you.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Next

Return to Games from other Developers