Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ashes of Immortality 2

Re: New RPG: Ashes of Immortality 2

Postby BluRox » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:51 pm

CINDY712 wrote:OH MY GOODNESS I finally got past Deign.....I kept on using fragile, weaken and poison....I used Rachel to keep our health up and finally the fight ended but did not kill Deigh...But I will get him late hopefullly....:):)
Cindy

Thanks Cindy! I followed your directions and finally got past him too. So glad to finally be moving on!
BluRox
Peasant

Postby ShadetheMystic » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:14 pm

CINDY712 wrote:I am with Clara level 8 and just got Rachel at level 5 looking for Deign while the others sleep....when I do find Deign there is NO way to win the batlte....I get killed eveytime...Deign HP is 999999 and MP is 9999....what do I do??????
Thanks
Cindy

Deign is absolutely immortal the first time you face him, so all you can do is guard, keep yourself alive with items, and wait for him to get bored and end the fight. Do NOT let him beat you, that's a game over, just wait him out.

Also, to every one who is having problems with the lag, I'm very sorry about that, it's a scripting issue, it has to do with the shadow script, that may have to go. I would have addressed the issues much sooner then this, except I've been very sick the last few days and haven't been able to get online. But I'm better now, so the issues will be looked after. Sorry for any inconvenience, and thank you all for reporting the problems.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby CINDY712 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Where is RAIMI?????
Thnaks
Cindy :)
CINDY712
Bard

Postby mamabear » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:58 pm

First I download Ashes of immortality 2, played and saved
, than bought it. My savegame is frozen. I re-download the game, still frozen. Please help. +::sos
mamabear
Bard

Postby Del » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Again, sorry about the delay, we were short on staff and things went slower than we predicted, the errors are being fixed as we speak, the new version will be available very soon.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby jincyk » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Can't get to my boat. I docked near Raimi, but unfortunately right at the square with the zombies in it. When I try to board the boat, I keep going to the Zombie screen. There's no way to use the boat now. Help.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby texgal » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:46 am

this games has a lot of bugs But i still love it. I am in corinth but ended up in the back end. I cannot get out of the tunnels. When I go back from corinth after heing Nxy, it will not let me out to the other side and the big bird is in the biginning of the tunnels. I am level 12. It seems if you skip a quest you cannot get out of there. What do I do now, the boat isn't even close. help. Do I need to reinstall or start agaain?
texgal
Peasant

Postby CINDY712 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Where is RAMI?????? I wished these places had names.....
Thanks,
Cindy :):)
CINDY712
Bard

Postby disneath » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Cindy712
Rami is on the upper north part of a group of islands to the left on the map. There are a group of about 6 or 7 circles of grey trees. Easy to spot. One of the circles to the right & just south of the town is Rami forest. It is a fab place to level up and get lots of money as there is a 'life' bird there on the first screen. I spent a lot of time there waiting for the FIX to become available.
Maybe you can help me. Who and where is Deign? I can't remember if I have beaten him or have just missed him entirely. I don't recall a battle as difficult as described in some of these posts.
Thanks
disneath
Bard

Postby Del » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:21 am

New version is up, please download the game again, if anything comes don't hesitate to report and we will fix it as soon as we can, sorry for the delay on this guys, really sorry.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby CINDY712 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Hello Disneath
Thanks for the help....If you have gotten as far as you have you had to battle Deign....He was after the 3 went to but but Clara didn't sleep and went into the castle and ran into Rachel...The 2 found Deign blocking a door...You had to fight Deign or you couldn't go any where else...hope that helps....
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby CINDY712 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:57 pm

I FINALLY made it to Raimi but now I can't fnd TIBERIUS....I have been all over Raimi there is 1 door that is locked...this is driving me crazy...lol..where do I find Tiberius....I can't go any where else....
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby cookers1314 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:28 pm

After downloading updated version the quest log became unavailable. Saved files quest logs froze and wouldn't update. New files had no quest log.
cookers1314
Peasant

Postby CINDY712 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:57 pm

My QUEST log is not working....
Thanks Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby disneath » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:58 pm

CINDY712 wrote:Hello Disneath
Thanks for the help....If you have gotten as far as you have you had to battle Deign....He was after the 3 went to but but Clara didn't sleep and went into the castle and ran into Rachel...The 2 found Deign blocking a door...You had to fight Deign or you couldn't go any where else...hope that helps....
Cindy

Thanks Cindy. I've been waiting for the FIX for 4 days now, so there are many things I have forgotten. Anyway, as far as TIBERUS is concerned at Raimi, I kept going to the right (about 3 - 4 screens) and finally came across a cabin. In there, there was a book or a note which gave you the location of (?). But no one called Tiberus. After that the quest disappeared, so I assumed I completed it as there was no where left to go.

Did you rescue the Count at Yorba tunnels? I've been through those tunnels 4 times and after beating the monster, the count says 'lets back to the council'. There my game freezes. I get no reply from Del or his team and have questioned this 3 times. Please let me know if you have rescued the count and were able to continue the game. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

PS: If you are ever running short of money, sell some vampire fangs. They are worth a lot and you can always get more by returning the tunnels.
disneath
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers