Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ashes of Immortality 2

Re: New RPG: Ashes of Immortality 2

Postby NIRAANA » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Thanks. I did enjoy it, but when it went all black I thought it might of had a bug. I would like them to come out with another to see how it ends. +::clap
NIRAANA
Peasant

Postby Del » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 am

There is a new version available, I suggest you guys download. I honestly still can't guarantee that it will fix everything because we couldn't reproduce a few of the bugs. We're working on it, and we might have better results by the end of the day.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cinnamon » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:14 am

I do not consider myself an expert RPG gamer, and I usually play on the regular mode--not easy and not expert. I finished the game this evening, and once I had deleted and downloaded the game enough times to remove the bugs, I really enjoyed it. I hope there is a sequel. I also hope all those who purchased the game and gave up will try it again with a new download.
Cinnamon
Peasant

Postby cstrait » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:49 am

I redownloaded and still nothing in my quest log.
cstrait
Mercenary

Postby disneath » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:02 pm

cstrait wrote:I redownloaded and still nothing in my quest log.

Maybe at some point the quest log will list the quests. But the game is very playable without it. just write down where you are to go next. Quite a few have completed this game and would be more than willing to help out if you get stuck.
disneath
Bard

Postby Del » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:08 pm

There is a new version up, the Quest Log is still being worked on, as I don't know what exactly happened there, in the very first version it was working and now it isn't. It shouldn't be hard to fix though. I think we managed to get rid of all the bugs in this new version, again, I truly apologize for all the trouble, I hope you guys give the game one more chance.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby grammy » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi Del,
Well I guess I will be fair, and download new fix to give the game another chance.
Hopefully I will be able to finish the game.
grammy
Bard

Postby willi » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:54 pm

So I was a winner to have no bug after 9 hours gaming and finishing the game. I believed into a bug to end in darkness in coma without a hint. That was it.... hmmm.Quality is one thing and price another--- Del,don't destroy the market of fans of RPG,Indi knows it
willi
Wanderer

Postby karenks » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:15 am

uhm, is the game supposed to end like that? i beat the final boss bla bla and the main character went into a coma.. next thing i know is the screen went blank with the main character back to level 1.. and the background music is still playing with the black screen.. its just left hanging like that +::O_o but it sort of hints that there is a sequeal section for this game? and i do notice that this game has more bugs compared to Ashes of Immortality 1
karenks
Peasant

Postby Del » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:54 am

@karenks
You have an outdated version, please download the game again.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby cstrait » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:42 am

what do I do next? I got out of the mines with the count. went back to his house. got arrested then let go now what do I do?
cstrait
Mercenary

Postby disneath » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:57 am

If you are strong enough, go to the mountain and rescue Nyx. Take the boat and go left until you see a path going to the mountains and a path on the other side of it. If you're not strong enough you must level up. Go back to the Yorba tunnels and get a lot of 'fangs' then sell them at the desert town to the masked man in the upper right corner of the town. From him you can buy attributes. After you rescue Nyx, just follow the dialogue. Good luck.
disneath
Bard

Postby cstrait » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Thanks I rescued Nyx went to the house in the forest and got the clue for lycano or whatever and went to Borga but wont let me in the town. I forgot what else to do because no quest log
cstrait
Mercenary

Postby disneath » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:49 pm

There are two towns and 1 castle that I couldn't enter. I can only assume they are meant for part 2 of this story. I think there is only the Temple of Lycraos left to go to.

Before going to Lycraos you have to visit Frankenstone castle and speak to the count.
Ooops, wrong castle. Should be Romaro.
disneath
Bard

Postby Fanatik007 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:14 am

Where do I find Gustav dude?
Fanatik007
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers