Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ashes of Immortality 2

Re: New RPG: Ashes of Immortality 2

Postby Del » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:28 am

Hello there, I am here, and I'm taking a note of everything that is being reported me and Shade are working hard on getting all this mess fixed, sorry guys, I truly apologize for all this, we will have a clean game for you very shortly. I know there are no excuses for this but we're trying to fix it all.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby pafpearl » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:25 pm

I'm sorry, Del, but there are no excuses for releasing a game with so many bugs. This is the exact same situation as "A Princess Tale" which was also very expensive and not worth the cost even if it was bug free. I complained that we were being beta testers for "A Princess Tale" and now the exact same thing has happened with Ashes of Immortality 2. Only difference is that this time, based on my previous experience with "A Princess Tale," I will not be buying this game, nor any other from Warfare Studios in the foreseeable future. And it is a shame because some really quality games have come from that developer.

I really think that this game needs to be pulled from sale and those who are having these issues should be issued a refund. Then you and Shade can "fix the mess" and re-release it bug free. To do anything else is surely going to destroy your brand. Apologies just won't cut it-especially after the poor quality of "A Princess Tale."
pafpearl
Bard

Postby willi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Hi Del.it's a pity that the wave of bugs arrived me in the game at least. I'm sorry,but i'll never buy a game from you again.
The price is inadaequate for the ware (Quantity+quality). sometimes less(of numbers of games) is more (respect).By by
Willi
willi
Wanderer

Postby grammy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:50 pm

I have also given up on this game!
I was not able to finish Princess Tale either.
A lesson well learned...I do not think I will be purchasing any more games from Del, or Warfare Studio's!
I was not even notified that there was a new download for this game after the scripting error was fixed.
I have had nothing but problems and repeatedly having to download fixes for games.
I should not have to pay $20,00 to be a BETA TESTER!!
grammy
Bard

Postby disneath » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:24 pm

OK guys, let's give Del and Shade a break here. The first fix corrected a lot of things, but lost the quest log. I was the most frustrated of you all, not being able to rescue the count. But by that time, I had the flying bird (don't know how) and also Rachel and Nyx in my party. I never rescued Nyx from the mountain. I entered places I should not have and completed other quests. HOWEVER, the 'fix' could not correct what I had already completed because rather than go to the Yorba tunnels when I was supposed to, I decided to explore a bit and ended up at level 16. So yesterday, I started the game all over again. I was no longer allowed into places I entered previously and I was able to rescue the Count. I just followed the dialogue, because the Quest file does't work. I wrote the quests down on paper and so far have had no problem. Actually, I'm really enjoying the game now. My previous experience of exploring everything really helped to know where various good places and items were. So, don't give up. I'm glad I didn't. Give the game another try. The story is quite good and full of surprises. TRY IT AGAIN.

Thanks Indi for being there as you always are.
disneath
Bard

Postby Nyx » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:03 pm

I have downloaded the most recent version (I think) and I am freezing up in Corinth when I go up the stairs and Nyx (? ME!!) is talking.

Nice game so far. this is the one bug I have encountered so far.

TY
Nyx
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby cstrait » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:07 pm

my quests log does not work either
cstrait
Mercenary

Postby disneath » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Nyx wrote:I have downloaded the most recent version (I think) and I am freezing up in Corinth when I go up the stairs and Nyx (? ME!!) is talking.

Nice game so far. this is the one bug I have encountered so far.

TY
Nyx

Hi, same thing happened to me. If you speak to the guy at the side of the cabin first, (the father of the bride), he will transport you directly into the 'sick room' where Nyx is healing. Now the game gets really interesting and harder!
disneath
Bard

Postby robh60 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:34 pm

@Nyx
Comp freezing was happening to me too, to avoid it talk to npc wandering about near the cabin and you are taken to cut-scene inside.
robh60
Peasant

Postby Nyx » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:14 pm

TY all +::clap +::Thumbup
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby disneath » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:47 pm

FINISHED THE GAME. And I liked it. I'm ready for another one!
disneath
Bard

Postby Nyx » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Hi, same thing happened to me. If you speak to the guy at the side of the cabin first, (the father of the bride), he will transport you directly into the 'sick room' where Nyx is healing. Now the game gets really interesting and harder

Horace: The guy at the outside of the building is not taking me to the sick room!!
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby susie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:34 pm

@Nyx

This also happened to me. Have you rescued Nyx yet. In order to avoid the freeze you need to have rescued Nyx from the caves south of Corinth (you must also enter these caves from the southern entrance). Once you have done that then talk to the guy outside the house.
susie
Wanderer

Postby NIRAANA » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Disneath, you said you finished the game.. How did it end for you?? I get a black screen and unexplored towns yet when mine ended. He went into a coma and that was it.. Thanks NIRAANA
NIRAANA
Peasant

Postby disneath » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:18 pm

NIRAANA wrote:Disneath, you said you finished the game.. How did it end for you?? I get a black screen and unexplored towns yet when mine ended. He went into a coma and that was it.. Thanks NIRAANA

Well, that's how it ended, for now...hanging. I can only assume that originally this was the first part of 2 parts. However, after all the bad comments posted (myself included), I don't know if there will be one. I hope there is as the story was quite good and there are unexplored towns and lots of other things to do. All and all I hope we can encourage Warfare to continue with the next part. They are working so hard on clearing the bugs. Hope you liked the game as much as I did.
disneath
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers