Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ashes of Immortality 2

Re: New RPG: Ashes of Immortality 2

Postby Bluerose » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Very confused I beat blieog (sp) and ended it a coma then the screen went black and nothing else happens. I can go to the menu to save and exit out of the game but it shows me by myself and level 1, with good weapons and armor and money. When I go back to the game from the menu, I just get a black screen, no ending, no credits nothing.

I did download the newer version.

Is this the way it is suppose to end?
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby jincyk » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:09 am

Same thing here. I beat the game (I guess...) with only four characters, even though the Count says "only 5 of you." Then coma, screen black with music, and when hit "escape" it's just the main character, back at level 1.

What's the problem here? This is hardly worth the money with so many glitches.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby CINDY712 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Hello Disneath,
Wow I am doubting myself now..I think I did rescue Count...In the tunnels did you push the rock down and jump on it & cross the water?? That's where I found the Count (I think thats who it was) after a battle with a werewolf..then I was taken back to the castle in front of the council....that's when I was told in to find my way to Raimi...

MY quest book says "SEEKING TIBERIUS" speaking with Tiberius seems to be the only thing left 2 do...find your way 2 Raimi....

I found out after the tunnels I had to go to Corinth got NYX in my party then 2 Raimi then 2 the cabin & back 2 Raimi 2 the house with the locked door...that is where Tiberius is...

I did the new download yesterday and NOW my quest book DOESN"T work...so now I'm not sure where 2 go...CRAZY...I really like this game...but it is driving me a little NUTS...lol

I have found a small castle at the south bottom right that I am doing now...don't know the name of it....would be nice 4 names where I am at....HINT HINT 2 the makes of the game.....

Yes I found out about selling the vampire fangs have done it 4 money & 2 level up...

Hope this does help you...:) Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby CINDY712 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:54 pm

I AM STUCK.....HELP PLEASE.....everywhere I try 2 go 1 place says got 2 Borgo first or go 2 Talbot first or go 2 Chaney first....Where the heck do I go????? I CAN"T get in any of the locations....

Have I done something wrong????

Quest book not working either.....

Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby susie » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:59 pm

@ Cindy

On the menu page in the lower right hand corner it says where you are at.
susie
Wanderer

Postby disneath » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Hi Cindy
Thanks for your help. This game is really screwed up. I have defeated Kinkajoor (Yorba tunnels) at least 8 times and my screen still freezes when the count should take the group back to the castle (as you said). I have Nyx and Rachel and am at level 16. I also have the Ebon equipment and defeated Dracula. I guess I have to wait to see if Del and do anything about this. If not, I give up. Have a good day.
disneath
Bard

Postby susie » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:00 pm

@disneath

I had no problem saving the count, but my party was Lawerence, Landon and Clara. After that I got Rachel but have not gotten nyx. That might be what is causing your problem.
susie
Wanderer

Postby CINDY712 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Susie,
THANKS a bunch...:):):)
Cindy :)
CINDY712
Bard

Postby CINDY712 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Ok I am giving up on this game.....

My QUEST BOOK still DOESN"T work after d/l 3 times....and I can't go 2 TALBOT, CHANEY or BORGO...I did get 2 go 2 TEMPLE OF LYCAOS and when all the battles are over the screen goes black and nothing else happens....

Has anyone else been 2 these other places????? Am I doing something wrong?????????????????????????

Thanks AGAIN
Cindy :(:(:(
CINDY712
Bard

Postby disneath » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:42 pm

CINDY712 wrote:Ok I am giving up on this game.....

My QUEST BOOK still DOESN"T work after d/l 3 times....and I can't go 2 TALBOT, CHANEY or BORGO...I did get 2 go 2 TEMPLE OF LYCAOS and when all the battles are over the screen goes black and nothing else happens....

Has anyone else been 2 these other places????? Am I doing something wrong?????????????????????????

Thanks AGAIN
Cindy :(:(:(

Cindy, I'm giving up too. My only option is to come back to this in a couple of months and start all over again. Maybe by that time Del and Warfare will get their act together and fix these obvious bugs. Also they should issue a 'walk through' or possibly a guide. Del is not responding to any of the questions posted at the Warfare site either. I regret purchasing this game as it has been a waste of time and money.
Indi and Aldorlea should remove this game from their list as there is no support available. It's just too frustrating.
disneath
Bard

Postby jincyk » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:48 pm

The game was released too soon. We're basically paying money to be beta testers. I've never complained about a game before, but unless either a fix or compensation comes soon, I won't be buying any more games from Warfare.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Cindy, I'm giving up too. My only option is to come back to this in a couple of months and start all over again. Maybe by that time Del and Warfare will get their act together and fix these obvious bugs. Also they should issue a 'walk through' or possibly a guide. Del is not responding to any of the questions posted at the Warfare site either. I regret purchasing this game as it has been a waste of time and money.
Indi and Aldorlea should remove this game from their list as there is no support available. It's just too frustrating.

I'll admit, this is not going very well this time. As the partner, not the developer, of this game, my range of action is limited. I can only hope Del rolls his sleeves up and sorts all those bugs before it's too late (if it isn't already, based on your feedback...).

The game was released too soon. We're basically paying money to be beta testers. I've never complained about a game before, but unless either a fix or compensation comes soon, I won't be buying any more games from Warfare.

Yes, I'm sorry about this... as I said, not being the dev behind it, I can't do much about it. +::Dunno
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:31 pm

I've sent a Pm to Del about your frustration. Did my part, let's see what happens now.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Bluerose » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:22 am

I pm him too and still no reply. I would just like an answer to my question on how is the game suppose to end?

I didn't beat dracula or been in all the towns either. Stuck and waiting and waiting for a reply.

Not happy about this. :(
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby awol » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:11 am

After rescuing Count Blaje my game freezes up every time I try the rescue. The quest menu lists some quests but they are not removed when they are done, very confusing game.
awol
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers