Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ashes of Immortality 2

Re: New RPG: Ashes of Immortality 2

Postby acharney » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:35 pm

I've got Rachel and Clara -- looking for Deign -- where is he? I've been all over the city and the castle....I'm obviously missing something. TIA
acharney
Peasant

Postby disneath » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:05 pm

acharney wrote:I've got Rachel and Clara -- looking for Deign -- where is he? I've been all over the city and the castle....I'm obviously missing something. TIA

if I remember correctly, Deign is in the castle, up the stairs to the left.
disneath
Bard

Postby acharney » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:46 pm

disneath wrote:

I get to a guard who looks like him who only says "Sod off before I tear your bloody throat out." The other guy at the council door talks about sleeping arrangements.
acharney
Peasant

Postby disneath » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:10 pm

acharney wrote:
disneath wrote:

I get to a guard who looks like him who only says "Sod off before I tear your bloody throat out." The other guy at the council door talks about sleeping arrangements.

Do you have the latest version of this game - there have been so many. How did you get Rachel? The order of events are: sleep at the inn (just go up to the middle bed and click on it, you don't have to pay). Clara gets up to find Deign and meets Rachel on the stairs. They go up the stairs to the left and battle Deign. Don't expect to beat him, just try to stay alive and eventually he gets bored and leaves. Hope this helps.
disneath
Bard

Postby acharney » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:51 pm

disneath wrote:
acharney wrote:
disneath wrote:

Do you have the latest version of this game - there have been so many. How did you get Rachel? The order of events are: sleep at the inn (just go up to the middle bed and click on it, you don't have to pay). Clara gets up to find Deign and meets Rachel on the stairs. They go up the stairs to the left and battle Deign. Don't expect to beat him, just try to stay alive and eventually he gets bored and leaves. Hope this helps.

I just uninstalled, dl'd the setup file and reinstalled. The guy up the left staircase is still only talking about tearing out my bloody throat and doesnt fight -- I found Rachel on the stairs as you said; we did wander around the castle and outside quite a bit, but I don't see why that would alter the story progression. When I go back to the Inn, the narrative is pretty clear that she hasn't donw what she is supposed to.
acharney
Peasant

Postby briony » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:07 am

Indinera wrote:The guide for this game is now available!
[

maybe we all should get the guide for free since there has been so many bugs in this game - new bug has just shown up in Kermits Cave missing file "Wolf"+:: +::biggrin +::biggrin
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Del » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:47 pm

New version up.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby acharney » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Del wrote:New version up.

Thanks. The problem with Deign was resolved and I guess the quest list is working. One question tho - Clara is 5 foot 2 inches and 185 pounds? She needs to go to the local chapter of overeaters anonymous in each city that she visits.....
acharney
Peasant

Postby ShadetheMystic » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:35 am

acharney wrote:

Thanks. The problem with Deign was resolved and I guess the quest list is working. One question tho - Clara is 5 foot 2 inches and 185 pounds? She needs to go to the local chapter of overeaters anonymous in each city that she visits.....

+::lol
No, that's intentional. It's never explained, but she's so heavy because she's half-vampire--she has increased body mass, so she's heavier and stronger then normal folks, even though she's still pretty tiny.

See, I covered that one pretty nicely.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby briony » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:16 am

ShadetheMystic wrote:
acharney wrote:

+::lol
No, that's intentional. It's never explained, but she's so heavy because she's half-vampire--she has increased body mass, so she's heavier and stronger then normal folks, even though she's still pretty tiny.

See, I covered that one pretty nicely.

Can i use that excuse to anybody that tells me i overwieght+:: +::biggrin +::YAY
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Re: Ashes of Immortality 2

Postby ShadetheMystic » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:24 am

Go for it.

ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby mamabear » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:46 pm

I'm in Yorba Tunnels, the game plays in slow motion, very annoying
mamabear
Bard

Postby ShadetheMystic » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:13 pm

mamabear wrote:I'm in Yorba Tunnels, the game plays in slow motion, very annoying

You might have an older version. If you see shadows behind the character when you walk near a light, that means you may need to update to a more recent version. The shadow thing...that was an experiment doomed to failure. So many script commands, with the lights and the chests and the enemies and...well, everything, just drags on the CPU. So, just reDL the game-it won't cost you a cent, and you won't have to start all over again, and it should work fine.

ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby mamabear » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Thank, new version works fine now.
mamabear
Bard

Postby bgamer » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:37 am

Hi,
I am wondering if anyone can help me finish the personal quests for the characters, I have been trying to figure out this one and cant. For Clara's quest, she is asked by a silver-haired girl (Simona) in Corinth to find Orlok who went somewhere underground, I have tried searching for him in Yorba tunnels but cant find him, where is he? :(
bgamer
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers