Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ashes of Immortality 2

Re: New RPG: Ashes of Immortality 2

Postby briony » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:55 am

on Warfare studios site there is some mention of this but i am not sure if it gave any complete answer - I have emailed directly to them about the ending as my screen comes up with "unable to find file" - so far had little luck correcting the problem
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby disneath » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Fanatik007 wrote:
disneath wrote:I've encountered a problem. After rescuing the guy in the tunnels and defeating the 'whatever it's called', the screen goes black and there are 6 shining lights. And there is stays. Neither the mouse nor the arrow keys have any affect. It's been 10 minutes now and still nothing. I don't see any posts relating to this. Please help and thanks.

I have the same problem. +::cry

When this happened to me, I was playing the very first version issued. After the first 'fix', I had to start the game all over again and everything was fine. What happened originally was that after receiving the quest to rescue the count, I decided to explore and got, and solve, other quests. It seems that these quests should be done in order. I didn't mind starting the game all over again as I knew where things were.
disneath
Bard

Postby briony » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:37 am

Del wrote:There is a new version available, I suggest you guys download. I honestly still can't guarantee that it will fix everything because we couldn't reproduce a few of the bugs. We're working on it, and we might have better results by the end of the day.

I have downloaded the newest version of this game (25/06/2012) and i have posted the problem both here and at warfare's forum even pm Del BUT I HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE. game still comes up at the end with "unable to find file" never have had this problem with games before. extremely frustrating!!+:: +::Annoyed
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Del » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Important news here!
We have just released an enhanced edition of AoI2, it is now bug free, the Quest Log works and we add some new side-quests!

Personal Crusades are character-missions- one for each character- that are not part of the Quest Log, and can only be completed by searching for the next part. There is no reward, no money is given, no item or weapon provided as a prize for completing the Crusades, they are simply bonus content to further flesh out the characters, their lives and their world. Finding a Crusade can be as simple as speaking to a random person at a certain time, and few, if any, clues about what the Crusade is or how to complete it are given. This encourages exploration and experimentation. For any player who accepts the challenge, they may find a fulfilling addendum to the story.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby disneath » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Still not quite perfect, but the quest log is working and that's a help.
disneath
Bard

Postby briony » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:59 am

Has anyone found all the dreamworts (blue flowers) for the girl in Raimi (Landon's quest)- i have only found 10 and it seems not to be enough. Also where is Orlok?(Clara's quest)+:: +::sos
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby disneath » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:48 am

I have yet to find any dreamworts. Orlok can be found in Yorba tunnels.
disneath
Bard

Postby briony » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:52 am

many thanks - found blue flowers in cities, forests, mountains so far could not find any in Collinsport or Polidori
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby disneath » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:43 pm

I now have 11 blue flowers, but it is still not enough. I also have silver rings and the message from the ghost in Romero is: "save him, save him, same eyes, the rings....place of wild blood". Does anyone know what this means? It's Nyx's quest.
disneath
Bard

Postby briony » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:55 am

where did you find the 11 flower? About the quest - i think you have to go to the forest down from the town (Collinsport) and where there are sparkles but there is a problem when you go to enter the screen comes up with audio file Kermits Cave missing, they are trying to fix this bug i think
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby disneath » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 am

briony wrote:where did you find the 11 flower? About the quest - i think you have to go to the forest down from the town (Collinsport) and where there are sparkles but there is a problem when you go to enter the screen comes up with audio file Kermits Cave missing, they are trying to fix this bug i think

The 11th flower can be found in a sparkling area just north of Packlands. However, for this to light up, you first have to go to the basement of Frankenstone castle and speak to the guy who's fixing the puppet. He tells you about a blue flame. After getting the blue flower, SAVE your game, for when you touch the blue flame you will be kicked out of the game due to a missing file. I've reported this to Warfare and hopefully it will be corrected without having to start the game all over again. Now, to find the 12th flower!
disneath
Bard

Postby briony » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:13 pm

thanks- i bet the last flower is in kermits cave
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Nyx » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Is there a world map anywhere ?

TY
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby disneath » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:12 pm

briony wrote:thanks- i bet the last flower is in kermits cave

The missing file is fixed - must download again. You're right the 12th flower is in Timberkin Den (Kermit's Cave) and that is the last flower - thank goodness.
disneath
Bard

Postby Indinera » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:53 pm

The guide for this game is now available!

AoI2 Guide
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers