Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Arvale IV

Arvale IV

Postby Indinera » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:53 am

ARVALE IV

Only $5!!

Image Image

Storyline

Duncan Forsythe, son of Druncan Forsythe, is the royal gardener of Entoque Castle. He spent his days battling nasty flower beds, hunting down poisonous weeds, and occasionally doing his Royal Majesty’s laundry . . . meanwhile, the buzz around the castle was that Duncan once saved the world.

This was news to Duncan. He couldn’t remember a thing that happened over the last few years. He definitely didn’t remember saving the world. Unfortunately, he must – lest the world get thrown into turmoil yet again.

As Episode 4 begins, Duncan is attacked by a Leviathan, and the party splits up in order to find a way to the evil continent of Sytae! Dark forces are rising, and the key to defeating them rests in the party’s hands.

Finish the epic quest and thwart certain doom for the entire world, all the while battling monsters, exploring dungeons, meeting with dragons, rescuing fair maidens, gathering new friends and foes, and – it wouldn’t be an Arvale adventure without this – talking with wheelbarrows.

Features:

Equip your character with ever-cooler weapons, including swords, spears, whips and slings
Wield magic spells against your enemies, ranging from fire, ice and lightning spells to the stranger and more intriguing Melonchi Minecraft, The Filibuster, and Konijan Fist.
Battle evil beasts of all kinds, from tiny rats and bats to werewolves, demons, and ogres.
Interact with hundreds of non-player characters to learn more about the world and give you some entertainment along your way – a lot of those NPCs are pretty damn funny.
Laugh. A lot. Arvale has become known for its fun, hilarious dialogue, and this addition to the series is no exception.
Watch original cutscenes that unveil your character’s story. Since Duncan doesn’t know any more about it than you do, you’ll both be amazed by what you learn – and by the cool visuals.

Download the other games in the series:
Arvale I - Arvale II - Arvale III

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Arvale IV

Postby D-Squall » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Trying Duncan's scenario first, the humour and the fun is stronger than all other games of the series. +::biggrin
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Jaybot7 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Yay!

Good to hear that Duncan is still humorous and funny :D
Jaybot7
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:41 pm

+::lol Well Jaybot...I spent nearly the whole trial period going around talking to everyone and every pot, barrel, wheelbarrow and NPCs...WOOOOOOOT! +::lol Might have to borrow Mom's Depends if this keeps up throughout gameplay +::biggrin Chev and Sakyra are just as hilarious with their comments +::biggrin KUDOS!!!! +::Thumbup
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby D-Squall » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Hi Jaybot, I'm enjoying the game so far. The best Arvale game for sure, I'm here because I want to mention something, when I left the Stygian Forest after defeating the Forest Witch, that HUD Menu appear on the top of the screen, and I'm not using the mouse. Strangely by saving, the HUD fades, but it happened again when I left the Lab in Pike.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Jaybot7 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:42 am

@Alikamou :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Happy to see you're enjoying it!

@D-Squall Not using the mouse?! For shame! :D As for the UI poping up, noted. Thanks for letting me know. Thought I caught all those little buggers! ;)
Jaybot7
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:28 am

Yep, not using the mouse. Guess I got to used by pressing 0 or Esc to access the menu. +::biggrin
Another thing I noticed that no innkeeper talks to you, each time I click the innkeeper looks at me but in a fraction of second he/she turns again to her previous direction.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Jaybot7 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:47 am

Right. He only talks to you if you're behind the counter ;)
Jaybot7
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:24 pm

I was behind the counter, but that still happens. Actually, I can't get to them behind the counter.

EDIT: Somethings I noticed is when I was fighting the red enemies on the tower to go up, I fought a red witch in the bottom of the screen, in a corner, I fled because I thought it wasn't a red enemy and then the witch began following me lol. I called the menu and when I closed the menu, the witch had gone. O.o

I think that should be fixed because anyone might want to do the same and have to leave the room and go back and all enemies respawn.

By the way, I killed the red enemies but the door didn't opened. What's wrong?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Jaybot7 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:39 am

In the center of the counter (not where the npc is walking around) always there. Works everytime.

As for the red enemy, you missed one ;) You must defeat all the purple ones first to reach one of the red guys.

As for the scary witch chasing you. Already fixed, but its a simple rendering error, but thanks for letting me know!

Oh, and you're fast!
Jaybot7
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:40 am

Oh, I noticed that red enemy behind that door. But I thought it would open after I defeated all red anyway. +::biggrin

And yeah, by the look of this place and events, I assume I'm going towards the final part of the game right?

Spoiler: show
Edit: I finished the game and I must say, what a fantastic game this was, it was really worth all the wait. The musics are great, the comedy is awesome, incredible characters, party splitting reminds me of some FF games which is good, the last battle was terrific... everyone together to fight Cedar... I really had that feeling of everyone fighting together to save the world. Great job Jaybot, awesome game. +::Thumbup
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Jaybot7 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:32 am

@d-squall super cheers! Very happy to hear that! :) :) :)

Now try playing without using Sakyra ;) It's reaaalllly hard that way :D
Jaybot7
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:43 am

lol Not hard, impossible. All I did with her was Sakyra Surprise, Heal All III or Heal All IV. A real lifesaver. +::biggrin
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Alikamou » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:34 am

+::O_o You're done???? +:oops: I'm a snail then +::lol Still fixing the ship and with Duncan now that he and Noko are free +::shhhh I've been running back to the pond after every fight +::lol Too much of a miser to use whatever supplies I bought :razz:

Gotta love those stationary monsters +::Thumbup
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby D-Squall » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:01 am

At least you're finished the biggest scenario, Duncan's scenario is another great one. +::Thumbup
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Next

Return to Games from other Developers