Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Re: New RPG: Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Postby blumyst » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:31 am

But why should they make a game if they dont make any profit?? You have to realize how many people
are getting paid for this. How many work on this game and they do have beta testers I think they
probably make some money. Would you put work real hard on a game and have others to pay if you only
made 9.99 a game. Theres not a LOT of people that like these kind of games. Adventure games go for 20
or more. I use to pay out 30 dollars sometimes 50 for just an adventure game. Those got boring.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby disneath » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Everyone realizes the creativity, time and the people involved to produce great RPGs and Warfare are one of the best. However in comparing the AoI series, Bad Blood fell short of expectations in the length of time it took to complete it. AoI #1 is takes about 16 hours of fun; AoI #2 is approximately 11 hours; while Bad Blood is only 7. These were all bought at the same price. So no wonder people were disappointed, but we are looking forward to the next one with great anticipation.
disneath
Bard

Postby CindyF » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:31 pm

I am stuck. I am in Talbot. I think I have all the clues, but I can't figure out where to go from here. I can't get the guy in the tent to talk to me and there is no forest that I can find in the south. Can anyone help? CindyF
CindyF
Peasant

Postby richmond » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:37 am

You need to keep speaking to everyone in Talbot, sometimes twice and the guard at the castle door. Then go back to the guy in the tent.
richmond
Bard

Postby richmond » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:40 am

Have just remembered....have you found the necklace yet? You need this to trigger everything off.
There are no woods in the South! +::biggrin +::Dunno
richmond
Bard

Postby CindyF » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:34 pm

richmond wrote:You need to keep speaking to everyone in Talbot, sometimes twice and the guard at the castle door. Then go back to the guy in the tent.

I have done all that. I have the necklace, and can't find the woods. I am going back to try it again. Thanks for the information.
CindyF
Peasant

Postby disneath » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Cindy - the clues are: eyewitness report, scrap of fabric, ceramic fragment, murder weapon, mysterious tail, dusty print.
Speak often to the guard at the castle door. He leaves and you can get the last item (one of the ones listed above). Forget about the woods in the south - maybe this will be in the next issue, it's not available in this one. Keep on speaking to the guy in front of the tent.
disneath
Bard

Postby Mapster » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 pm

This is getting ridiculous. I have all the clues, have talked to everyone I can, and I still am not getting anywhere. I have spoken to the old lady, the guy hiding in an alley, the wolf, both guards, the guy at the tent, and every Family member who will actually speak. And I still can't get whatever else I need to proceed. What the heck?
Mapster
Bard

Postby karenks » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:12 am

Mapster wrote:This is getting ridiculous. I have all the clues, have talked to everyone I can, and I still am not getting anywhere. I have spoken to the old lady, the guy hiding in an alley, the wolf, both guards, the guy at the tent, and every Family member who will actually speak. And I still can't get whatever else I need to proceed. What the heck?

try to speak to everyone again? if you had trigger Simonia to ask a bunch of questions to the guy at the tent then you are on the right track~

Spoiler: show
Simonia will try to investigate on the guy on the tent as well, there will be a long list of options for you to ask, just click all those questions and you can hand those clues over to the guard standing in front of the castle door
karenks
Peasant

Postby Mapster » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:12 pm

karenks wrote:
Mapster wrote:This is getting ridiculous. I have all the clues, have talked to everyone I can, and I still am not getting anywhere. I have spoken to the old lady, the guy hiding in an alley, the wolf, both guards, the guy at the tent, and every Family member who will actually speak. And I still can't get whatever else I need to proceed. What the heck?

try to speak to everyone again? if you had trigger Simonia to ask a bunch of questions to the guy at the tent then you are on the right track~

Simonia will try to investigate on the guy on the tent as well, there will be a long list of options for you to ask, just click all those questions and you can hand those clues over to the guard standing in front of the castle door

I have spoken to everyone numerous times and still can't get anything from the guy at the tent. Unless I am missing someone to talk to I don't know how to proceed. I will go back and try again.
Mapster
Bard

Postby Mapster » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Mapster wrote:
karenks wrote:

I have spoken to everyone numerous times and still can't get anything from the guy at the tent. Unless I am missing someone to talk to I don't know how to proceed. I will go back and try again.

Still no joy. Getting really frustrated here. I have the necklace and all the other clues mentioned above. The clue about the dusty fingerprint says something about dusty gloves but I sure don't know where they are, unless they are in the palace. So again, what do I do now? I can't get the guy by the tent to talk to me and the guard won't leave.
Mapster
Bard

Postby Mapster » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Is there no one on here who can help me get in to the palace in Talbot? Got the necklace and as far as I can tell, all the clues but cannot get the guard to move or the guy in the tent to answer me.
Mapster
Bard

Postby loof123 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:56 pm

If nobody can help you here, try their original forum at warfarestudios.com :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:02 pm

People usually provide very good information here. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Mapster » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:22 pm

I posted over on Warfare and will see what happens. The most recent post over there was about the bog.
Mapster
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers