Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Re: New RPG: Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Postby grammy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Morning,

Been going round and round since yesterday trying to find my way out of Rancid Bog with Aunt Ilola.
Jumping from rock to rock place to place bumping into trees and skeletons, rock walls, and think I may be suffering from mild concussion from all this bumping and jumping +::fear
Can anyone help me out. I can not for the life of me find the way back to main map.

Thanks
grammy
Bard

Postby karenks » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:35 pm

grammy wrote:Morning,

Been going round and round since yesterday trying to find my way out of Rancid Bog with Aunt Ilola.
Jumping from rock to rock place to place bumping into trees and skeletons, rock walls, and think I may be suffering from mild concussion from all this bumping and jumping +::fear
Can anyone help me out. I can not for the life of me find the way back to main map.

Thanks

Yeah, i spent some time in that area too.. its kinda confusing and yet i am silly to not bang the wall where it actually leads me to the next page~ besides touching the skeleton to make a stone appear, you can also hop onto nearby land as well ^-^ you need to jump a few more stones after a two stones gap, then you can proceed to the next page
karenks
Peasant

Postby grammy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Thank You Karenks!

And now for the latest developement +::fear after getting out of Bog I see my bat inside area where sparkles are +::O_o
Can I get it back???? How am I going to travel without bat!! Good grief can this game-day get any worse???LOL
Any suggestions would be aoppreciated. {please don't suggest I restart the game} think that would send me over the edge +::biggrin
Thanks
grammy
Bard

Postby karenks » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:39 pm

grammy wrote:Thank You Karenks!

And now for the latest developement +::fear after getting out of Bog I see my bat inside area where sparkles are +::O_o
Can I get it back???? How am I going to travel without bat!! Good grief can this game-day get any worse???LOL
Any suggestions would be aoppreciated. {please don't suggest I restart the game} think that would send me over the edge +::biggrin
Thanks

erm, this is a hard one.. hmm, i think you should try to load back your game? or try your best to ride on the bat? if all methods used up then i would say you had to restart it >_<

next time, try to land your bat on a better location, i usually land them not too near to the city to avoid this kind of problem
karenks
Peasant

Postby CINDY712 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:43 pm

disneath wrote:
grammy wrote:
disneath wrote:I am sooooooo stuck and lost! Don't know what to do or where to go. I have the bird, 6 in my party, been to every town I could get into and spoke to everyone in each place. Collinsport is empty and a door is nailed shut. In Chaney, I'm told the masked man has gone to Polidori. In Polidori, I'm told to ask the family people. Can't find them. Someone please help me.

I am stuck where disneath was yesterday. +::cry
Been to Polidori and spoke to everyone, in Collinsport now and can not figure out what or where to go.
Hope someone can help. +::surrender
Getting dizzy going in circles

Gram - I replied to your PM, but possibly you didn't receive it. Will try again.

I am also stuck here...where do you find the family???? PLEASE help
CINDY712
Bard

Postby disneath » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:49 pm

RPGeez wrote:Hey gamers.

I found out why I could not exit Packlands.

At the beginning of the game where Simona and Orlok need to fight off the four werewolves to save Eric I did not do that and exited Murgwood Forest without fighting. I left it and forgot about it.

Before I went to Packlands I went back to Murgwood forest and fought the werewolves and they stole Eric. After doing that I realized I could now exit Packlands.

But now for some reason Charlotte went back to level 1. +::O_o

So you need to do the battle in Murgwood forest in the beginning so Eric can be taken away( a quest book is needed).

This game is okay but that may be considered a bug and needs to be fixed.

Also this game should have a quest book

Wow, I too didn't realize you have to fight them. It's too late now and I'll have to start all over again. Yuck. Did you start the game anew? How did you find out. Better instructions at the beginning would be nice. Thanks, for saving my sanity.
disneath
Bard

Postby karenks » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:59 pm

disneath wrote:Wow, I too didn't realize you have to fight them. It's too late now and I'll have to start all over again. Yuck. Did you start the game anew? How did you find out. Better instructions at the beginning would be nice. Thanks, for saving my sanity.

i thought battle will start as soon as you going to save Eric? o_O perhaps i know why i could finish the game.. if you ever had started the game again, you need to stand beside Eric to start the battle, well of course you will lose since there are 4 wolves vs two people.. just try to battle a bit and it will trigger the conversation ~ good luck

CINDY712 wrote:I am also stuck here...where do you find the family???? PLEASE help

You got to explore Polidori again ^-^ hint: explore the empty house next to the inn thoroughly

Spoiler: show
Touch the bookcase and a secret door will open. After the conversation, leave the town and you will see 2 sparkles to the left which leads you to Rancid Bog.
karenks
Peasant

Postby RPGeez » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:10 pm

I did not start a new game and just leveled Charlotte up again.

Now for a new bit of confusion.

I went to Talbot and found all the clues I think. They have little sparkles.

clues found: eyewitness report, scrap of fabric,ceramic fragment,suspect murder weapon,mysterious trail and dusty print.

There is an area just down from the entrance near a flower that you need to jump to get one clue.
It is blocked by guards.

After doing all of this I am still clueless where the forest to the south you need to go.

This game needs a quest book

EDIT I have made the decision to start a new game because events in the game do not get triggered the way I was playing before. +::surrender +::cry +::Dunno +::sos +::grrr
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby CINDY712 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Karenks,
Thanks a BUNCH :):):):)
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby karenks » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:55 pm

RPGeez wrote:I did not start a new game and just leveled Charlotte up again.

Now for a new bit of confusion.

I went to Talbot and found all the clues I think. They have little sparkles.

clues found: eyewitness report, scrap of fabric,ceramic fragment,suspect murder weapon,mysterious trail and dusty print.

There is an area just down from the entrance near a flower that you need to jump to get one clue.
It is blocked by guards.

After doing all of this I am still clueless where the forest to the south you need to go.

This game needs a quest book

EDIT I have made the decision to start a new game because events in the game do not get triggered the way I was playing before. +::surrender +::cry +::Dunno +::sos +::grrr

actually i found that weird too.. there is the last sparkle over the fence but i could not enter since its blocked by the Family.. but i could complete the game without that~ you need to make sure you speak with everyone, get all the sparkles (evidence) and finally speak back to the one on the tent ^-^ after some while instead of saying something like leave me alone, Simona decided to investigate on him as well~ after that you can go back to the guards again

to those who can enter the castle, explore the side doors first before proceeding to the main door ^^

@ Cindy : you're welcome
karenks
Peasant

Postby disneath » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Started a new game. This time I'll take things a little slower and I guess it helps to know where things are now. And I did fight the 2 werewolves so that's over with.
disneath
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:58 am

Hi Del & ShadetheMystic,
I'd like to say I enjoyed the game and your help when needed was good but I do think it's a bit pricey as its very short. AoI1 was much better in that regard and I feel that the 1st & 2nd parts of AoI2 should have been one game & not split or the price should reflect this by being cheaper. I appreciate that everyone needs to be rewarded for their work but offering fans good value is also important. :(
That said, please keep up the good work & I'm looking forward to the next installment. :)
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby richmond » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi. Just finished the game. Disappointed. It is so short. I think it is too expensive for such a short game. When you consider how much we have all paid for these 3 games when they all could have been put together.
I hope Part 4 is cheaper.
Good game though but would prefer more quests and areas to go on the map. Needs abit more 'meat' in it.
richmond
Bard

Postby RPGeez » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:15 pm

I just finished this game and I only played for 7 hours. +::O_o

I was expecting a lot more for a game that is 180 MB and $19.99.

I have played free VX games at RPGmaker.net that were around 25 to 30 hours.

Warfare needs to definitely put more meat in their games for sure. +:::|
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby disneath » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Well, that leaves you hanging. Finished in 7 hours also and I totally agree with the others about the short game and the price. Can't see much point in Collinsport, other than something to do while Lawrence recovers and leveling up. I'm quite disappointed in this as none of the quests were solved. AofI 2 was so much better, lots to do, explore, quests, etc. Once I got Aunt Iloa and Josh, I never bothered leveling the others up. I played AoI2 3 times, but this one is only a 1 play. However, I will buy the next one as soon as it is released. The mazes, caves and dungeons are amazing and Warfare produces great games; the dialogue is interesting (when not too long) with a sense of humor, the plots intriguing and the graphics well done. A lot of thought has gone into their games and I bought and played them all.
disneath
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers