Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Re: New RPG: Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Postby GrannyC » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:39 am

I PMed him on warfare's site the day before yesterday and he answered that one. He said if I would send mt email he would send the correct code, so I sent it but now I still haven't heard from him.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is really so crazy that I can't follow a link.
Last edited by GrannyC on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Keksich » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Is a sequel in works? Warfare's forum seems to be dead.
Keksich
Peasant

Postby Fanatik007 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:44 am

disneath wrote:K
If I remember correctly, after talking to everyone in Borgo, to out and follow the path around to your right. Then to south and you should see a 'sparkle'. Inter this which is Wolfman's Bluff.

I did everything like u suggested, but see no sparkles.

Nevermind found her before exit from Borgo :)
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby Fanatik007 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 am

karenks wrote:
grammy wrote:I am stuck where disneath was yesterday. +::cry
Been to Polidori and spoke to everyone, in Collinsport now and can not figure out what or where to go.
Hope someone can help. +::surrender
Getting dizzy going in circles

i am stuck there too.. oh well, let's try to fly around the place again to search for clues

@ disneath : i had sent you a PM too ^-^

can u send me pm too, pls
Fanatik007
Bard

Re: Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Postby toxshock » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:10 pm

I'm starting to wonder if I am playing the same game as everyone else. I am very stuck and would appreciate some help if possible. I am in Polidori, I found the secret room and the werewolf girl smells bog water, In the hotel the keeper says speak to the family, if they are the two people in the hotel then one tells me to bugger off and the other says nothing now. Near the guards there is a roof I seem to be able to access, but it doesn't take me anywhere, I had hoped I would be able to get around the guards. Out of Polidori, there is a sparkling area, which I presume is the marshland, I've killed everything ten times over and gone to the edges everywhere, but there is no where to go, past these two screens.

For the love that is all unholy, please help me out before I start head butting the screen. +::surrender

Many thanks in advance

Post Note:
I found a way through the marsh up the stairs and across the stepping stones and I've been jumping stones and gaps, killing the beasties, but I've hit a dead end again. A note telling me 'I can not jump that far'. Any ideas please for this and Polidori Town. xxx
toxshock
Peasant

Stuck in Landis

Postby tpyle1 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:14 pm

I am stuck in Polidori. I have talked to everyone. I am supposed to talk to the Family people but cannot find them.
tpyle1
Peasant

Postby orlokfan » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:20 am

Please help me!! I am stuck in Talbot, too, and I have all the clues. I read that I shouldn't get the last clue before talking with the guy in front of the tend, but I did it, and I didn't save the game before doing it... please don't tell me I have to restart the game from the very beginning...
orlokfan
Peasant

Postby jincyk » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:53 pm

I recently bought this game and also the guide. The game is okay so far but the guide is available nowhere that I can find. I got an email from "ralph mascio" at, I guess, Warfare Studios containing a link to the pdf file, but when I go there, it's absent. There are just some random downloads for Windows, along with the disquieting advice that the Warfare site may be up for sale. Do I have any recourse here? I've written to "ralph mascio" but have received no reply.

As always, any info would be appreciated.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby briony » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:07 pm

I e-mailed Ralph months ago about this issue but it seems nothing has been done yet so I do hope he fixes it up as it will give a bad impression to buyers of his games+: +::grrr +::grrr
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby indi05 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:47 pm

so ive just fought crimson jack in Talbot city. then there were some scenes, the it says to be concluded and goes back to the main menu. is that it? i thought it was the final game. ive bought it at steam.
please help
indi05
Peasant

Postby Salvia » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:39 pm

Same question here...I bought it here on Aldorlea and also believed that it was the last installment. I have the other two AOI games and really enjoyed them, but this one left me feeling kind of let down - very short play time. And if this is how they leave the story line, well that would actually suck! Also, they really, really need a quest journal of some kind, and a guide would be appreciated as well.
Salvia
Peasant

Postby hcopter51 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:40 pm

Whats the secret to the Marsh...Killed all enemies and can only go to two differ screens.....What am I missing as this is ridiculous !!!!
hcopter51
Bard

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers