Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Postby Indinera » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:35 am

ASHES OF IMMORTALITY 2 - BAD BLOOD

$19.99

Image Image

The game depicts events happening at the same time as the "other" Ashes of Immortality 2, hence its name and number.

Storyline:

I told her not to get involved. I just want to go on record as saying, this is not
my fault. I warned her getting involved would be bad. She never listens
to me.

My name is Orlok Vladimir Dragonov, son of Konstantin Dragonov. I was
born in the town of Stoker some 230 years ago. When I was 23, I was to be wed
to my best friend, Elizabeth Crane. What I didn't know was that Elizabeth's sister had been turned into a vampire four years earlier. On the day of my wedding, my sister-in-law, determined to keep her sister single out of some stupid selfishness, killed and turned me. And that's my story. Kind of a downer, I guess.

Two years ago, a hunter named Simona Rinoldt freed me from a decade of captivity, imprisonment I have her father to thank for. We may have saved the world, I don't know.

Now we're here, in the Hinterlands, the land of Landis, the land of werewolves.
I'd kill every human I see just for a rolled up newspaper and a poop scoop.
Actually, I'd kill every human I see just for giggles, but then I'm a man of simple pleasures.

I kept telling her to stay out of other people's business. It doesn't concern us.
She never listens. And this is what we get for helping people. It's never just helping. It's always something more. "What's the worst that could happen", she said.

I'll try to remember those words when they execute us for regicide.

Screenshots:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Postby Alikamou » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:47 am

Indy...either my machine is giving me the yips or something. Cannot connect for dl.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby feyone2 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:51 am

Hi Del,
Having a bit of a problem getting out of the Rancid Bog. I'm up the top but haven't found anything and can't find a way to proceed up to the next cascade (I'm at about the 3rd cascade atm)? Good fun so far but if you look at quests in the menu it shuts down with an error message.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby ShadetheMystic » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:37 am

feyone2 wrote:Hi Del,
Having a bit of a problem getting out of the Rancid Bog. I'm up the top but haven't found anything and can't find a way to proceed up to the next cascade (I'm at about the 3rd cascade atm)? Good fun so far but if you look at quests in the menu it shuts down with an error message.

If you could take a screen shot so we'd have a better idea of exactly where you are, I may be able to walk through where to go next. The Quay is meant to be kinda tricky, and there are hidden jumps in quite a few places.

And I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:26 am

Sorry, having problem sending screen shot...I might try sending it via Del's email. Simona is looking a a log bridge but there are no convenient rocks for her to jump to and there a no more stair that I can find.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby feyone2 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:36 am

It's still not working for me so if you can give me a few ideas where the long jumps are that would no doubt help. I've tried a few but nothing has succeeded yet. +:::| +:::| hoping +::Dunno +::Dunno +::Dunno
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:37 pm

About the Quest Log... That has been fixed, all you have to do is download the game again.
The game wasn't supposed to have a Quest Log in the first place, I forgot to remove the option, sorry about that.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby disneath » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:05 pm

I am sooooooo stuck and lost! Don't know what to do or where to go. I have the bird, 6 in my party, been to every town I could get into and spoke to everyone in each place. Collinsport is empty and a door is nailed shut. In Chaney, I'm told the masked man has gone to Polidori. In Polidori, I'm told to ask the family people. Can't find them. Someone please help me.
disneath
Bard

Postby ShadetheMystic » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:30 pm

feyone2 wrote:Sorry, having problem sending screen shot...I might try sending it via Del's email. Simona is looking a a log bridge but there are no convenient rocks for her to jump to and there a no more stair that I can find.

I think this is the part you mean, at the top and able to see the bridge. The jump spot is on the left.

I am sooooooo stuck and lost! Don't know what to do or where to go. I have the bird, 6 in my party, been to every town I could get into and spoke to everyone in each place. Collinsport is empty and a door is nailed shut. In Chaney, I'm told the masked man has gone to Polidori. In Polidori, I'm told to ask the family people. Can't find them. Someone please help me.

Try the first guy you see when you enter the town.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby disneath » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Which town? Can't believe I need help so early in the game!
Edit: finally found the missing piece - very tricky. Moving on, I hope.
disneath
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Thanks ShadetheMystic, that was exactly where I was stuck and all because I was trying to leap from a lower point on the screen. I'm over the bridge now! +::clap
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby disneath » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:21 am

STUCK AGAIN. I have Aunt Iloa in my party and am in The Packlands, but can't leave the town. Spoke to the Alpha. In exchange for helping to get the book back,he asks that Lawrence be found. Suggests that we look in Garou Rock. Now how do I get out of this town? I've spoken to everyone. Is there another way to leave The Packlands? A hint would be great. Thank you.
disneath
Bard

Postby karenks » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Just started the game today, but i am stuck at the beginning.. Walk around Borgo, went back to the Murgwood Forest.. but nothing happens.. Where should I go next?
karenks
Peasant

Postby disneath » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:35 pm

K
If I remember correctly, after talking to everyone in Borgo, to out and follow the path around to your right. Then to south and you should see a 'sparkle'. Inter this which is Wolfman's Bluff.
disneath
Bard

Postby grammy » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:05 pm

disneath wrote:I am sooooooo stuck and lost! Don't know what to do or where to go. I have the bird, 6 in my party, been to every town I could get into and spoke to everyone in each place. Collinsport is empty and a door is nailed shut. In Chaney, I'm told the masked man has gone to Polidori. In Polidori, I'm told to ask the family people. Can't find them. Someone please help me.

I am stuck where disneath was yesterday. +::cry
Been to Polidori and spoke to everyone, in Collinsport now and can not figure out what or where to go.
Hope someone can help. +::surrender
Getting dizzy going in circles
grammy
Bard

Next

Return to Games from other Developers