Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Re: New RPG: Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Postby disneath » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:27 pm

grammy wrote:
disneath wrote:I am sooooooo stuck and lost! Don't know what to do or where to go. I have the bird, 6 in my party, been to every town I could get into and spoke to everyone in each place. Collinsport is empty and a door is nailed shut. In Chaney, I'm told the masked man has gone to Polidori. In Polidori, I'm told to ask the family people. Can't find them. Someone please help me.

I am stuck where disneath was yesterday. +::cry
Been to Polidori and spoke to everyone, in Collinsport now and can not figure out what or where to go.
Hope someone can help. +::surrender
Getting dizzy going in circles

Gram - I replied to your PM, but possibly you didn't receive it. Will try again.
disneath
Bard

Postby muddi1956 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:51 pm

How do you leave the packlands?
muddi1956
Wanderer

Postby karenks » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:35 pm

grammy wrote:I am stuck where disneath was yesterday. +::cry
Been to Polidori and spoke to everyone, in Collinsport now and can not figure out what or where to go.
Hope someone can help. +::surrender
Getting dizzy going in circles

i am stuck there too.. oh well, let's try to fly around the place again to search for clues

@ disneath : i had sent you a PM too ^-^
karenks
Peasant

Postby disneath » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 pm

muddi1956 wrote:How do you leave the packlands?

I wish I knew. Tried for 2 days now and I've talked to everyone, bumped into all the walls, trees, logs, etc and still can't leave. Sure wish someone would help with this. There has been no answer on this question from Warfare. Maybe they're on vacation!
disneath
Bard

Postby CINDY712 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:37 pm

karenks wrote:Just started the game today, but i am stuck at the beginning.. Walk around Borgo, went back to the Murgwood Forest.. but nothing happens.. Where should I go next?

I am doing the same the as you did...where do you find the sparkle??? I don not see any sparkle...
CINDY712
Bard

Postby CINDY712 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Would someone PLEASE help me...... I have been to Borgo and talked to everyone I saw even went back to Murgwod Forest...I have been ALL over the screen bumping into mountains trying to enter and NOTHING...I see NO sparkle...what do I do or have I done wrong???....I can't believe this.......hours upon hours and no where I have gotten...Please help me...I already bought this game..
CINDY712
Bard

Postby disneath » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:14 pm

CINDY712 wrote:Would someone PLEASE help me...... I have been to Borgo and talked to everyone I saw even went back to Murgwod Forest...I have been ALL over the screen bumping into mountains trying to enter and NOTHING...I see NO sparkle...what do I do or have I done wrong???....I can't believe this.......hours upon hours and no where I have gotten...Please help me...I already bought this game..

Talk to everyone in Borgo and you should pick up Charlotte (I think she's standing somewhere near the top. Exit the town and follow the path around to the right and straight down and you'll see the a sparkle. Enter Wolfman's Bluff. This game is really hard to figure out since there is no quest log.
disneath
Bard

Postby RPGeez » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 am

I am also stuck in Packlands

after getting Aunt Ilola and talking to Aplha I cannot exit Packland

I need to go to Talbot. +::Annoyed
RPGeez
Ranger

Kermits Cave - ashes of immortality 2

Postby richmond » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:37 am

Where is Kermits Cave? +::surrender
Please help? I need the last flower
richmond
Bard

Postby Fallen » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:40 am

Help.
I've just beaten all the guys in Collinsport got the phantom eye, but now i don't know what to do, i tried the door that was nailed shut, that had the bossish guys, but it still said it was nailed.
Where am i suppose to go?
Fallen
Peasant

Postby feyone2 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:51 am

Hi Fallen, there's an exit in the room that's invisible so try clicking around.
Spoiler: show
Wall next to the sofa should give you stairs going down.

Re Packlands - I don't remember having any problems, but I've only been there once and exited the same way I arrived.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby karenks » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 am

RPGeez wrote:I am also stuck in Packlands

after getting Aunt Ilola and talking to Aplha I cannot exit Packland

I need to go to Talbot. +::Annoyed

how come you cannot exit? i can enter and exit pretty fine~ just exit via the green stairs as usual?

i need to go to Talbot too, but where is Talbot? i try to go each and every land but there are a few towns still can't enter yet.. so where is this Talbot? +::surrender
karenks
Peasant

Postby disneath » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Found Talbot - it's the red roofed castle in the bottom left corner of the map. But I couldn't enter - let me know if you can.
disneath
Bard

Postby karenks » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:34 pm

disneath wrote:Found Talbot - it's the red roofed castle in the bottom left corner of the map. But I couldn't enter - let me know if you can.

oh my i saw it >_< i wonder why i did not notice it before.. i thought i run through each part of the entire place +::O_o
thank you ^-^
karenks
Peasant

Postby RPGeez » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Hey gamers.

I found out why I could not exit Packlands.

At the beginning of the game where Simona and Orlok need to fight off the four werewolves to save Eric I did not do that and exited Murgwood Forest without fighting. I left it and forgot about it.

Before I went to Packlands I went back to Murgwood forest and fought the werewolves and they stole Eric. After doing that I realized I could now exit Packlands.

But now for some reason Charlotte went back to level 1. +::O_o

So you need to do the battle in Murgwood forest in the beginning so Eric can be taken away( a quest book is needed).

This game is okay but that may be considered a bug and needs to be fixed.

Also this game should have a quest book
RPGeez
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers