Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Re: New RPG: Ashes of Immortality 2 - Bad Blood

Postby ShadetheMystic » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Gah, sorry about not responding, RL stuff gets nuts sometimes!

Alright, I see a lot of people having trouble with Talbot, so I'll tell you all the big secret. The fenced-off area nobody can get into, the one blocked off by the Family guards, has a secret way to access. When you first enter the town, there's a house on the left, with a pine tree just below it. Walk behind that tree, until you're right up against the wall (you should be right below a white flower, if that helps any.) and press enter. It's like magic! Now you can grab to last clue. Take the ladder up to leave that area, and talk to the homeless man again. Ask him every question at least once, then go back to the guard by the door.

When you get into the castle, seriously, explore a bit. You'll need it. Do NOT just go through the center door.

I hope that helps, and I'll try to address any issues more promptly from now on.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby Mapster » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Well, I had already figured out that thing about hopping over the fence. I think my problem was the order in which I did things. I went to an earlier save, before I got to Talbot, and just went through the whole thing again, just in a different order.
Mapster
Bard

Postby phineus2020 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:20 pm

I am SOOOOOO tired of running around Talbot trying to get the guards to move or the guy by the tent to talk to me.I have all the clues except one. I have jumped over the fence for that clue. I have tried over and over and over again to talk to EVERYONE and I can get no further. I went to an earlier save and tried to get the clues in a different order with no luck. I have tried different personnel in my group but no help. I appreciate a good puzzle as much as the next person but this is rediculous. What do I need to do to progress? This has been going on for over 3 hours and enough is enough. Please help!
Thank you
phineus2020
Wanderer

Postby Bluerose » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:30 pm

I am stuck in Talbot too and have all the clues. PLEASE help!
I will be back later tonight.

Okay, I figured out how to do it: You know where you jump down to get the last clue? DON'T get it, leave it there and go talk to the guy in front of the tent. When you are done talking to him, go talk to the guard, then you can go and get the last clue. Hope this helps anyone that is stuck!
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby GrannyC » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:59 pm

On July 22 I got and email from Warfare saying this new game was out. I tried it and liked it so I bought it on July 23. As I was buying it Primus asked me if I wanted the walkthrough so I said yes. Imagine my surprise when they sent me the old game and walkthrough. I emailed Del (on July 23) and told him the problem but got no answer. I sent another email on July 26 and I still have not gotten an answer.
Does anyone know who else I can appeal to ?
+::cry
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby mamabear » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Bluerose wrote:I am stuck in Talbot too and have all the clues. PLEASE help!
I will be back later tonight.

Okay, I figured out how to do it: You know where you jump down to get the last clue? DON'T get it, leave it there and go talk to the guy in front of the tent. When you are done talking to him, go talk to the guard, then you can go and get the last clue. Hope this helps anyone that is stuck!

Don't even know where the tent is. Some clue, please +::surrender
mamabear
Bard

Postby mamabear » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:24 pm

None of the information in the forum help me finding the family people.I love the game but starting to get a headache.

Please help +::sos +::surrender
mamabear
Bard

Postby Keksich » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Well, that's one hanger of an ending!

When is the next part out? +::biggrin
Keksich
Peasant

Postby Keksich » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:07 am

Um, seriously, people... does anyone know?
Keksich
Peasant

Postby gaby5516 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:41 am

HELP.....PLEASE !!!!!!!!!
This might sound very stupid, but I have been flying around the world map with my bat for hours, but can't seem to find the YORBA Tunnels, which are supposed to be north of Frankenstone( which I can't seem to find either).
Can someone please help me out?.......Been looking for sparkles or something to indicate where these two spots are, but can't find either of them.
PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!
gaby5516
Bard

Postby Keksich » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:07 am

Do you know where Corinth is? The tunnels are really close to it, just a bit up and right, on the very edge of the continent. They look like mountains with a path leading up to them. No sparkles unfortunately.
Keksich
Peasant

Postby gaby5516 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Thank you so very much for your help Kekisch.
gaby5516
Bard

Postby willi » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Hhmm ..... that was the game.AOI dont't get better by multiplying. They are expensive, no new ideas and without any clue.
Indinera,I hope you will revive the scene of RPG with a new game or tipps for other gamemakers. I hope dark Gaia will con-
tinue with his concept and other newcomers have an idea.... Del,you sold your soul
willi
Wanderer

Postby gaby5516 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:48 am

mamabear wrote:None of the information in the forum help me finding the family people.I love the game but starting to get a headache.

Please help +::sos +::surrender

Where are you at, where you want to find the family people mamabear?
if it's where the girl that runs the INN tells you to talk to the family people, just go outside and talk to the guy at the entrance, left of the INN. He'll give you a clue. (((( I think)))
gaby5516
Bard

Postby gaby5516 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:56 am

GrannyC wrote:On July 22 I got and email from Warfare saying this new game was out. I tried it and liked it so I bought it on July 23. As I was buying it Primus asked me if I wanted the walkthrough so I said yes. Imagine my surprise when they sent me the old game and walkthrough. I emailed Del (on July 23) and told him the problem but got no answer. I sent another email on July 26 and I still have not gotten an answer.
Does anyone know who else I can appeal to ?
+::cry

Granny, I bought AOI 2 and got AOI2-Bad Blood key code instead. Something very mixed up there. First I thought I was going nuts or something. But now that I see your posting here, I know it wasn't my wrong doing.
Have also conversed with DEL via e-mail, but not getting much help. I really wanted to play AOI 2 before I tackled AOI2-Bad Blood. I sure can't afford to pay for both at these prices.
gaby5516
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers