Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hearts of Chaos

Hearts of Chaos

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:43 pm

HEARTS OF CHAOS

$19.99

Image Image

Warfare (Vagrant Hearts, A Princess' Tale) is back with yet another adventure! Fans of this company, don't miss out on this one.

Storyline:

Birthdays are always days of change, even if we don't expect it. We get another year older, wiser, hopefully kinder and better, then we were just the day before.

Birthdays can change everything about you, and about the world.
Take mine, for instance.

I had no idea when my friends came to celebrate just how things would end. I had no idea that a day begun with cake and presents, would end with a journey to stop an evil I had never heard of, a legend I didn't know, from destroying everyone and everything I ever cared about. I didn't know that on my birthday, I would have to embrace not only my destiny, but all my potential destinies, all of our potential destinies. Now me and my friends are exploring lost ruins, soaring through the sky on forgotten ships, and facing down monsters that I can barely imagine, and can just barely survive, all to prevent the very literal end of the world.

Suddenly, getting older doesn't look so bad.

Features:

-Customize skills with over 70 unique spells and attacks!
-Master 30 Classes!
-Take on evolving enemies that become more powerful as you do!

Screenshots:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Hearts of Chaos

Postby Saphira » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:11 am

I downloaded about 5 hours ago but hven't had any time to even try the demo yet. At least it will fill the time till Moonchild arrives :)
Saphira
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Hearts of Chaos Lost City of Namoda

Postby tlc » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 am

Love the game so far!!!! I am in the Lost City of Namoda. I already got the left eye and placed it. I am now trying for the right eye. I beat all the enemies on the right side and collected the wood [url]before[/url] the bridge but can't figure how to get to the other side. Is there a secret passage????? so I can get the wood on the other side. I hit every wall and can't go further. There are passages that don't go anywhere. Help +::sos
tlc
Peasant

Postby Saphira » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:46 am

Just getting into the demo and find I can't equip my party with anything even though its in the inventory. They can't fight anything with no weapons, one of the party was killed first up. Is it a bug or meant to be like this?

Edit: found out how to choose skills and equip but still wouldn't happen till after the first fight which wiped out two of my party before I even got a chance to fight.
Saphira
Explorer

Postby Del » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:10 am

Yep, you got choose classes and stuff.
I'll work on that first fight and make it easier, to avoid being killed out of the blue like that.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Woofgang » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:09 pm

I rescued Calliope (sp?), then shut down for the night. Now I don't remember where to go! I went to the fort, but nothing! I tried the mine, but even though I leveled up it is too difficult. Where am I supposed to go? I thought I was supposed to go to the fort, but I just don't remember, too old I guess. +::cry
Woofgang
Bard

Postby disneath » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Woof - after rescuing Calliope go to for Blackbane and enter the castle. Calliope tells you to meet her in her office in the north east corner of the castle. She tells you where to go next.
disneath
Bard

Postby Woofgang » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Thanks, Disneath! I don't know what is wrong with my memory! +::biggrin
Woofgang
Bard

Postby bgamer » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:33 pm

tlc wrote:Love the game so far!!!! I am in the Lost City of Namoda. I already got the left eye and placed it. I am now trying for the right eye. I beat all the enemies on the right side and collected the wood [url]before[/url] the bridge but can't figure how to get to the other side. Is there a secret passage????? so I can get the wood on the other side. I hit every wall and can't go further. There are passages that don't go anywhere. Help +::sos

Hi,
I am having this problem too, did anyone figure it out yet (I only have 7 woods in the inventory)? Also, where can I find the save files for the game?

Thanks.
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby ShadetheMystic » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:40 pm

bgamer wrote:
tlc wrote:Love the game so far!!!! I am in the Lost City of Namoda. I already got the left eye and placed it. I am now trying for the right eye. I beat all the enemies on the right side and collected the wood [url]before[/url] the bridge but can't figure how to get to the other side. Is there a secret passage????? so I can get the wood on the other side. I hit every wall and can't go further. There are passages that don't go anywhere. Help +::sos

Hi,
I am having this problem too, did anyone figure it out yet (I only have 7 woods in the inventory)? Also, where can I find the save files for the game?

Thanks.

If you only have 7 wood, then you're half way there. 14 pieces are needed for the bridge to appear.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby bgamer » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:43 pm

ShadetheMystic wrote:
bgamer wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

If you only have 7 wood, then you're half way there. 14 pieces are needed for the bridge to appear.

Thanks for the reply. But there is no way for me to get the other 7 pieces. There are no other paths so I cant get anymore. I can see some woods on the other side of some walls but I can't get there.
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby tlc » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:10 am

Del or ShadetheMystic:

Could there be a glitch on the right side of the ruins as THERE IS NO WHERE TO GO?????????? I have 7 pieces of wood but no way to get to the others!!!!! Please look into this as I have been stuck here for 24 hours. I don't give up easy and have been in and out of the ruins several times and all over the island. I even had a friend look at it and he couldn't find a way to get the rest either. 14 pieces of wood are needed to rebuild the bridge. If there is no secret passage then there must be something wrong or I am a complete idiot.

I liked the level of play in fighting...I had to level up ( all players at 17) a bit to get to this point. I had to create a lot of save points cause the 3 fish (?) would usually do mass killing. Good to have a game that is not so easy for once.
tlc
Peasant

Postby ShadetheMystic » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:59 am

Okay, the issue with Namoda has been fixed, there was a mapping error, I blame leprechauns and lack of sleep, but it's fixed now, you can DL the new version here or at Warfare's OS.

And it's good you liked the difficulty level. There was some concern it would be too uneven.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby TERRBEAR » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:29 am

I redownloaded the game and still can't get to the other side for the remaining wood. Is there some kind of trick to it?
TERRBEAR
Wanderer

Postby grammy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Hello.
I am a bit confused as I bought the game a couple of days ago and played until I brought the witch back to king and was given a task to go to Dulca. I went there and received a task to find the ghosts south of there. I have sailed all over and can not enter anywhere else South, North, East. or West. Walked all oer as well.
I redownloaded game and my continue was gone so started the game over, and when it started I was confronted and had to fight only to die! Game over! :(
I clicked on my icon of game and started in Dulca again with nowhere to go again. +::cry
I see many of you talking about places I can not seem to get to.
Can anyone help me please?
Thanks
grammy
Bard

Next

Return to Games from other Developers