Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Chronicles of a Dark Lord

Re: Chronicles of a Dark Lord - Final fight

Postby Kisareth » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:00 pm

richmond wrote:
Kisareth wrote:
richmond wrote:At Fae - the final part. Having great problem trying to kill the final guy in the abyss. Also cant kill the four elements that are activated in the top right hand corner of the village.

Can someone tell me which members i should be playing with and what level they should be please. Been stuck in this area for 2 days now. +::surrender

The best party to use for the end, without the secret character that is, is Magus/Xiria/Isis/Drea

For the final boss, if you're around level 45+, you should be able to beat him

The four elementals that you spoke of, that's the beginning of a insanely brutal bonus dungeon called The Zataron, you'd want to be more like level 60+ to tackle that. There's also some other hidden gems at the end, you can challenge the dark god Hazeezus to a battle, and yes, there is a hidden character to add to your party :)

Have managed to complete both areas and finished the game BUT where is the SECRET CHARACTER and where is the dark god Hazeezus?

As for the secret character, I wouldn't spoil it by telling you how to obtain this person, the thrill of discovery should be yours :P Hazeezus, however is right out in the open, the Memory Fyre in the Fae Village will let you challenge him after you beat the first three bosses it can spawn.
Kisareth
Peasant

Re: New RPG: Chronicles of a Dark Lord

Postby Woofgang » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Kisareth,
My question is about the hidden character. A hint about looking would be nice! +::surrender
Spoiler: show
I am in the abyss B3 and I can see a character, but I can't find a way to get to them. Do I continue on to another level (that I have already been to) or should I look throughout B3? I also beat Hazeezus and received a weapon that I cannot equip, so I am really looking for the hidden character.
The only hint I need is, stay there, or go here, or keep looking where you are, etc! LOL! Thanks, Donna PS Love the game! (just in case a little flattery helps for the hint!)
Woofgang
Bard

Postby Kisareth » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Woofgang wrote:Kisareth,
My question is about the hidden character. A hint about looking would be nice! +::surrender
I am in the abyss B3 and I can see a character, but I can't find a way to get to them. Do I continue on to another level (that I have already been to) or should I look throughout B3? I also beat Hazeezus and received a weapon that I cannot equip, so I am really looking for the hidden character.
The only hint I need is, stay there, or go here, or keep looking where you are, etc! LOL! Thanks, Donna PS Love the game! (just in case a little flattery helps for the hint!)

The person you're seeing is part of an unrelated sidequest that has to do with your actions throughout the game. As for the secret character, well, all I can say is it involves beating certain bosses, and then examining certain objects.
Kisareth
Peasant

Postby XiriaLee » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:04 am

Woofgang wrote:Kisareth,
My question is about the hidden character. A hint about looking would be nice! +::surrender The only hint I need is, stay there, or go here, or keep looking where you are, etc! LOL! Thanks, Donna PS Love the game! (just in case a little flattery helps for the hint!)

To give you a bit more of a hint, after you've defeated a certain boss in
The Abyss
, then go back to
The Realm of the Fae
and really search around...especially in corner areas of that land. There's an object in one of those corners you'll want to interact with. Hope that helps! :D
XiriaLee
Peasant

Postby Woofgang » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:24 am

Thank you, XiriaLee! I had finished the game, but with your hint I went back to a save and found what I needed. I guess I will have to level that character up a bit and try the elements next. I really appreciate the hint! It did just the trick! Donna
Woofgang
Bard

Postby XiriaLee » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:49 am

Glad I could help! :D

Oh, and to tackle that bonus dungeon, you'll want your party at least at Level 60+ (and be sure you have the secret character in your party while leveling up). The best of luck on beating that dungeon, may you kick its ass! +::biggrin
XiriaLee
Peasant

Postby Woofgang » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Finished the bonus dungeon and I am glad I went there! Lots of goodies! I really enjoyed this game, and I hope there is a sequel. I enjoyed the story, and little things like finding items throughout the game made it fun for me. I probably missed a few things, but I only found a few side quests, but overall I thought the game was good. It was certainly worth the money! I played for 20 hours and I was never bored, which I tend to get when a game is just constant fighting. I also enjoyed all the characters and spent some time leveling all of them, due to needing to do that for most of my favorite games on this site! I won't spoil it for others and mention my favorite character, but I will say I did not like this character until level 40, I think it was 40, then I fell in love! LOL! Thanks for the game and I enjoyed the ending because I said to myself, "Sequel coming!!!!" Donna
Woofgang
Bard

Postby BluRox » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm

I'm having the same problems in the tower with the barrier not coming down after activating all three pillars. I got the message that I had passed but was not transported to the barrier. The barrier is still up. I visited all three pillars again and they all say they have already been activated. Unfortunately, like a dummy, I have no previous save to go back to. Is there anything I can do at this point short of starting the whole game over?
BluRox
Peasant

Postby XiriaLee » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 am

Hello there,

If you would like for us to take a look at your save file, we may be able to help you out without losing your save. Did you save before that particular Trial, during it, or during the process of waiting for the barrier to drop? Also, did you press any keys while waiting for the barrier to fade?

If you go into the game's main folder where it installed to, and find your save file (it will be labeled Save(#).rvdata), you can attach that file to an email and send it to us at kisarethstudios@kisarethstudios.com and we'll take a look at your save data to see if we can help you out.
XiriaLee
Peasant

Postby awol » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:58 am

I'm in Tower Infernus on the 2nd floor. I can't enter the arrow unless I have the King of Zelonia with. Where do I find the King of Zelonia. Hints would be appreciated.
awol
Peasant

Postby XiriaLee » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:09 pm

awol wrote:I'm in Tower Infernus on the 2nd floor. I can't enter the arrow unless I have the King of Zelonia with. Where do I find the King of Zelonia. Hints would be appreciated.

That would be
Cadar Darkwell, who joined you back in Kisareth.
+::biggrin
XiriaLee
Peasant

Postby GrannyC » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:12 pm

A funny thing about this game! When I start it asks if I want to play in full screen or windows mode.
If I say windows it goes to full screen.
If I say full screen it goes to windows.
+::lol +::lol
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Kisareth » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:34 pm

GrannyC wrote:A funny thing about this game! When I start it asks if I want to play in full screen or windows mode.

That is pretty odd, do you experience this every time?

Also, I want to add that everyone at Kisareth Studios thinks it's badass that we got a great grandma playing and hopefuly enjoying our game!
Kisareth
Peasant

Postby GrannyC » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Kisareth wrote:
GrannyC wrote:A funny thing about this game! When I start it asks if I want to play in full screen or windows mode.

Also, I want to add that everyone at Kisareth Studios thinks it's badass that we got a great grandma playing and hopefuly enjoying our game!

Oh yes, it happens every time. And yes I am enjoying the game very much.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Kisareth » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:12 pm

GrannyC wrote:
Kisareth wrote:

Oh yes, it happens every time. And yes I am enjoying the game very much.

That's very odd, it's probably your particular video card reacting in a strange way with the engine, never heard of this particular issue before, if you run into any other weirdness, let us know! Also, very glad you're enjoying the game, we'd be thrilled to see your review once you've finished!
Kisareth
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers