Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Chronicles of a Dark Lord

Re: Chronicles of a Dark Lord - Final fight

Postby richmond » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:20 pm

At Fae - the final part. Having great problem trying to kill the final guy in the abyss. Also cant kill the four elements that are activated in the top right hand corner of the village.

Can someone tell me which members i should be playing with and what level they should be please. Been stuck in this area for 2 days now. +::surrender
richmond
Bard

Postby Kisareth » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:58 pm

richmond wrote:At Fae - the final part. Having great problem trying to kill the final guy in the abyss. Also cant kill the four elements that are activated in the top right hand corner of the village.

Can someone tell me which members i should be playing with and what level they should be please. Been stuck in this area for 2 days now. +::surrender

The best party to use for the end, without the secret character that is, is Magus/Xiria/Isis/Drea

For the final boss, if you're around level 45+, you should be able to beat him

The four elementals that you spoke of, that's the beginning of a insanely brutal bonus dungeon called The Zataron, you'd want to be more like level 60+ to tackle that. There's also some other hidden gems at the end, you can challenge the dark god Hazeezus to a battle, and yes, there is a hidden character to add to your party :)
Kisareth
Peasant

Re: New RPG: Chronicles of a Dark Lord

Postby feyone2 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:33 pm

@Woofgang, thanks for your comments. That is exactly what happened to me and I've gone back to an older save and am playing again. I'll remember what you said this time. :)
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby PamiJ51 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:44 am

I hope I am where I need to be to ask this question. I downloaded Chronicles of a Dark Lord. When I attempted to run it I got "Archive is corrupted." Can you tell me what happened. I have Vista. Thanks PamiJ51
PamiJ51
Peasant

Postby Kisareth » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:03 am

PamiJ51 wrote:I hope I am where I need to be to ask this question. I downloaded Chronicles of a Dark Lord. When I attempted to run it I got "Archive is corrupted." Can you tell me what happened. I have Vista. Thanks PamiJ51

Have you tried re-downloading it? Also, what anti-virus do you use? You should try disabling it during installation.
Kisareth
Peasant

Postby PamiJ51 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:17 am

Kisareth wrote:
PamiJ51 wrote:I hope I am where I need to be to ask this question. I downloaded Chronicles of a Dark Lord. When I attempted to run it I got "Archive is corrupted." Can you tell me what happened. I have Vista. Thanks PamiJ51

Have you tried re-downloading it? Also, what anti-virus do you use? You should try disabling it during installation.

I'm running Norton. I disabled and re-downloaded. It WORKED!!!! Thank you bunches. You rock!! +::YAY
PamiJ51
Peasant

Postby feyone2 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:22 am

Hi Kisareth,
I went back to a previous save and leveled up more but I'm still having a problem with the endurance test in the tower. It tells me I've past and I wait before hitting enter but I don't get transported to the barrier instead I get a poison slash and if I fight my way to the barrier its still up and I can't get through. Is there a problem here? What should I do? Help please? +::sos So far I've enjoyed the game very much and want to be able to finish it. +::cry
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby feyone2 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:26 am

Just got through but I used a different order! +::YAY
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Kisareth » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:56 pm

feyone2 wrote:Just got through but I used a different order! +::YAY

Glad to hear it!
Kisareth
Peasant

Postby richmond » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Kisareth wrote:
richmond wrote:At Fae - the final part. Having great problem trying to kill the final guy in the abyss. Also cant kill the four elements that are activated in the top right hand corner of the village.

The best party to use for the end, without the secret character that is, is Magus/Xiria/Isis/Drea

For the final boss, if you're around level 45+, you should be able to beat him

The four elementals that you spoke of, that's the beginning of a insanely brutal bonus dungeon called The Zataron, you'd want to be more like level 60+ to tackle that. There's also some other hidden gems at the end, you can challenge the dark god Hazeezus to a battle, and yes, there is a hidden character to add to your party :)

Have managed to complete both areas and finished the game BUT where is the SECRET CHARACTER and where is the dark god Hazeezus?
richmond
Bard

Chronicles of a Dark Lord: KEY CODE

Postby CINDY712 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:51 pm

I been playing for over 2 hours in demo...I bought the game and have the key code but I have no clue how to enter it in and get out of demo....can someone help me...
Thanks
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Re: Chronicles of a Dark Lord: KEY CODE

Postby Zeiru » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:56 pm

CINDY712 wrote:I been playing for over 2 hours in demo...I bought the game and have the key code but I have no clue how to enter it in and get out of demo....can someone help me...
Thanks
Cindy

You'll need to uninstall the Demo by going to Start Menu > Control Panel > Uninstall a Program (may be under Programs) > clicking the Chronicles of a Dark Lord line and uninstalling, then install using the key-code when prompted. YOUR SAVE FILES WILL CARRY OVER so don't worry about re-starting, just make sure you re-install into the same folder or otherwise move your save files over to the proper folder after installing. Your save files will have the label "Save#.rvdata" and "Save#_ss" where # is the slot of your save.

This forum is checked every day so, while we can't give you spoilers or the location of the secret character (Find it yourself! :razz: ) We can always give pointers and help with troubleshooting. ^.^

~Waegelein
Zeiru
Peasant

Postby Zeiru » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:57 pm

feyone2 wrote:Hi Kisareth,
I went back to a previous save and leveled up more but I'm still having a problem with the endurance test in the tower. It tells me I've past and I wait before hitting enter but I don't get transported to the barrier instead I get a poison slash and if I fight my way to the barrier its still up and I can't get through. Is there a problem here? What should I do? Help please? +::sos So far I've enjoyed the game very much and want to be able to finish it. +::cry

There are three pillars you have to hit, one towards the beginning of that floor, one in a lower section on the right, and one near the barrier. Did you hit all 3?
Zeiru
Peasant

Chronicles of a Dark Lord: KEY CODE

Postby CINDY712 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:18 pm

I have uninstall the demo....there is still np place for me to put a key code...there was a key code for word with the walkthrough ....was that it???? this is not like all the other games i have bought...and i have bought all of them...lol...please help again

thanks
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Re: Chronicles of a Dark Lord: KEY CODE

Postby Kisareth » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:58 pm

CINDY712 wrote:I have uninstall the demo....there is still np place for me to put a key code...there was a key code for word with the walkthrough ....was that it???? this is not like all the other games i have bought...and i have bought all of them...lol...please help again

thanks
Cindy

What you have to do is install the full version of the game, and during installation it will ask you for your code. The demo version and full version are separate programs.
Kisareth
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers