Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Chronicles of a Dark Lord

Re: Chronicles of a Dark Lord

Postby Kisareth » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 am

feyone2 wrote:Hi Kisareth,
I tried to go back and play through the bonus dungeons (sparkling star at top R in faeland) but it told me I didn't have the appropriate item to enter. Not sure how or where I missed that! Thanks anyway, it was fun! +::Dance

It was in the Ice Mines, we hope that if you ever do another playthrough you get to check it all out.
Kisareth
Peasant

Postby disneath » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:33 pm

This is an amazing game, great story, graphics, dialogue, music, etc. Plus it is 'bug' free. Can't wait for the next game this group puts out.
disneath
Bard

Postby RAndrews » Mon May 04, 2015 5:40 pm

Really fed up :( I just played right through the demo; then bought the full game and it forced me to uninstall the demo - and took my saved games along with it :(

Not sure I can be bothered to replay all that, so it was a complete waste of money :(

I won't be trying part 2.
RAndrews
Bard

Postby Indinera » Mon May 04, 2015 9:13 pm

sorry about it. yeah it's a shame savefiles dont carry from demo to full game
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby passerine » Sun May 10, 2015 1:18 am

The download link goes to error 404.
passerine
Wanderer

Postby XiriaLee » Sun May 10, 2015 1:21 pm

passerine wrote:The download link goes to error 404.

You'll need to contact BMTMicro about this. Everything looks great on our end, so it may have been a server issue on their end or some sort of connection error. We recommend trying to download again, and if that doesn't work, then contact BMTMicro's customer support with your issue.
XiriaLee
Peasant

Postby passerine » Sun May 10, 2015 2:59 pm

XiriaLee wrote:

You'll need to contact BMTMicro about this. Everything looks great on our end, so it may have been a server issue on their end or some sort of connection error. We recommend trying to download again, and if that doesn't work, then contact BMTMicro's customer support with your issue.

Thanks, I did try a few times over a few days. I was just going to check demo to see about this game & sequel. Not really into running down BMT. It's not their game, I don't think.

404 - Not Found

The page you are trying to access does not exist.
If this error persists, please contact the website webmaster.
passerine
Wanderer

Postby XiriaLee » Sun May 10, 2015 3:51 pm

passerine wrote:
XiriaLee wrote:

Thanks, I did try a few times over a few days. I was just going to check demo to see about this game & sequel. Not really into running down BMT. It's not their game, I don't think.

404 - Not Found

The page you are trying to access does not exist.
If this error persists, please contact the website webmaster.

Are you trying to download the Episode 1 Demo or did you purchase the game? If there's an issue with the demo then it may be that we need to re-upload the demo file and get a fresh link (though we just had a few downloads a few days ago so we don't know if that will help). If you purchased the game and are getting that download error, then we do recommend contacting BMTMicro's customer support, as they are hosting the game files and the download process. Or, if you desire, contact our technical support at kisarethstudios@gmail.com and we'll get you a direct download link from our own server. We hope that helps you out, and thanks for letting us know.
XiriaLee
Peasant

Postby passerine » Sun May 10, 2015 10:55 pm

I thinks you need to re upload your demo file, the other option is my computer. Although I haven't had any issues with other demos.
passerine
Wanderer

Postby briony » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:40 am

has anyone found the lazy gear in one of the dungeons and if so where abouts+: +::Dunno
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Episode 2 walkthrough?

Postby jincyk » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:04 pm

This is odd. My CDL walkthrough covers only ep 1, and I think that when I purchased the game it was only ep 1--but now I'm into Ep 2, and the game is still going...Is that right? Is there a walkthrough for the rest of this game? I know there's a CDL 2, but I'm assuming that's different...Any info appreciated.
jincyk
Explorer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers