Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sons of Triskelion

Re: New RPG: Sons of Triskelion

Postby Del » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:30 am

Actually, all of the latin text for which we didn't have translation was replaced for the good old english. You sure you have the latest version?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby camillia » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:45 am

I've ran into a spiked gate thats controlled by pressure switch. I've found a rock and pushed it on but when I go back to the gate its not down and the rock has reset. Its the only place I've found where you could do that and have been all over the map I believe. Not sure if this is a bug or me missing something.
Spoiler: show
It's in the dungeon where your party is originally split up and you have to gather them
camillia
Bard

Postby ShadetheMystic » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 pm

camillia wrote:I've ran into a spiked gate thats controlled by pressure switch. I've found a rock and pushed it on but when I go back to the gate its not down and the rock has reset. Its the only place I've found where you could do that and have been all over the map I believe. Not sure if this is a bug or me missing something.
It's in the dungeon where your party is originally split up and you have to gather them

You missed the other two boulders in that section. I've sent Del a new version to fix a small issue with that particular puzzle (one of the boulders was impossible to move), so it should be re-upped shortly.

I'm just wondering, how did everyone find the bird boss in the Pirate dungeon? Did anyone figure out how to fight the weaker version?
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby Del » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:05 pm

New version is up.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Del wrote:New version is up.

+::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby bgamer » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:44 pm

I just downloaded the trial version of the game to try it before buying it. I do have a question though,
After I am done talking with the doctor in the beginning of the game I clicked the statue in the room and got a "hero's medal" but when I check my inventory I don't find that item listed there. When I went outside it was mentioned that I need to collect 15 of these medals, so I was wondering if it is a bug that it didn't show in the item menu?
:)
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby camillia » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:51 pm

I enjoyed the game though I found the ending to be a bit abrupt. Was fun with interesting story line.
camillia
Bard

Postby ShadetheMystic » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:35 pm

bgamer wrote:I just downloaded the trial version of the game to try it before buying it. I do have a question though,
After I am done talking with the doctor in the beginning of the game I clicked the statue in the room and got a "hero's medal" but when I check my inventory I don't find that item listed there. When I went outside it was mentioned that I need to collect 15 of these medals, so I was wondering if it is a bug that it didn't show in the item menu?

No worries, it's not a bug.

ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby bgamer » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:45 pm

ShadetheMystic wrote:
bgamer wrote:I just downloaded the trial version of the game to try it before buying it. I do have a question though,

No worries, it's not a bug.

Okay, thanks.
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby Quimby » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:58 pm

I am where you need to roll the boulders into their correct spots except the boulder (I call it #2)upper screen cannot come out due to scenery blocks. Is this a trick or a bug?

Quimby
Quimby
Wanderer

Postby Del » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:54 pm

For those who have played SoT, you have noticed that were some dialogues and words written in Latin, some have complained about it, we just thought it was something that would look good, but if confused you guys it was our duty to correct that. So, there is no more latin in the game, the few words we still have are translated. Just download the new version please
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Quimby » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:34 pm

I am in the maze and found the spike gate with the ladder behind it - have been dancing around the maze for an hour and cannot finda key to door - HELP!
Quimby
Wanderer

Postby bgamer » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:49 pm

After I got
Batiatus
I am then taking to a new town and the only thing I am told to do is explore the city and have the quest "Man About Town".
I went to the right of the city and found a house near the waterfall, as I enter the dining room the Senator invites me to take a seat, I try to sit everywhere but nothing happens and I don't know what to do next? I cant speak to the senator and I seem to be just stuck there.
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby ShadetheMystic » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Quimby wrote:I am in the maze and found the spike gate with the ladder behind it - have been dancing around the maze for an hour and cannot finda key to door - HELP!

Follow the red line to the key. Purple line leads back to the exit.Image

ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby tlc » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:19 am

I have 2 questions...........

1) I have been all over the first maze several times and can not find a way to open the red gate. Is this a teaser or am I missing something? I went ahead to the next maze and found the key to open the sewers.

2) I know I have completed several quests (Tomb with a view, This one time at bandit camp, somewhere beyond the sea, arenas tigers and bears, where everybody knows your name) YET they are not showing as completed in the quest log. The ONLY one showing as completed is "Man about town." Should this be fixed?

Many thanks!
tlc
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers